Szerettem volna örömet szerezni egy kedves barátnak, Enzának, így készítettem
neki egy kis apróságot, mindenféle ok nélkül, csak úgy :)
I would have liked to give a joy to a kind friend, Enza, so I prepared in this manner
for her a little trifle, without any kind of reason :)
Először is csináltam egy fonal és gombostű-őrt, amit Joei blogján láttam, és
kaptam is tőle egyet tavaly. Varrtam egy sk festett anyagból készült bobina alakú tűpárnát
(valahol láttam már ilyet), amibe szúrtam néhány sk fimo gombostűt. A fonaltartón látható fonalakat én festettem, akárcsak a vásznat, amin az egész van, és ami az ajándék része.
First I made a thread-and-pinkeep which I saw first on Joei's blog, and she made me
one last year. I sewed a bobin shaped pincushion and I sticked some of my hand made fimo pins.
The threads on the thread keeper are my hand dyed threads,
like the evenweave which I put the gifts onto. Evenweave is also a gift.
neki egy kis apróságot, mindenféle ok nélkül, csak úgy :)
I would have liked to give a joy to a kind friend, Enza, so I prepared in this manner
for her a little trifle, without any kind of reason :)
Először is csináltam egy fonal és gombostű-őrt, amit Joei blogján láttam, éskaptam is tőle egyet tavaly. Varrtam egy sk festett anyagból készült bobina alakú tűpárnát
(valahol láttam már ilyet), amibe szúrtam néhány sk fimo gombostűt. A fonaltartón látható fonalakat én festettem, akárcsak a vásznat, amin az egész van, és ami az ajándék része.
First I made a thread-and-pinkeep which I saw first on Joei's blog, and she made me
one last year. I sewed a bobin shaped pincushion and I sticked some of my hand made fimo pins.
The threads on the thread keeper are my hand dyed threads,
like the evenweave which I put the gifts onto. Evenweave is also a gift.
35ct Edinburgh linen, hand dyed by myselfVictoria Clayton silk and Belle Soie
Letter 'E' by Sajou
Cara Enza,
Spero che lei ama questi regali, ho fatto con l'amore, e ho voluto farla appena felice! Bacio!



21 comments:
Nagyon szépeket csináltál, mint mindig!!! :)
Ilyen fonaltartó karikát hol lehet beszerezni? - nagyon tetszik! Köszi! ;)
Grazie cara Amica!!!!! Un regalo bellissimo!!!!!! :):):):):) xxx Enza
wow...what a great finishing. I liked your idea of bobbin shaped pincushion
Nagyon helyes meglepi!
Egyszerűen gyönyörű!!! Annyira tetszenek a rózsáid... :o)
Igazán szép ajándék, biztos nagy sikere lesz!!
This is gorgeous!!!! I love the little flowers, so cute~
How kind ! I love those special stitches ;o) Did you find the rings you were looking for ?
Thank you Ladies!
Köszönöm :)
Virginia: not yet...
Did you find some links? :)
great idea and beautiful finish:)
What a nice present, I really admire your work, it's always so beautiful!
So lovely!
Congrats!
Parli benissimo l'Italiano, brava!
Ciao Elena
Such a pretty gift for a special friend.
What wonderful gifts to send your friend, I bet she is really delighted the gifts for no reason are always yhe nicest aren't they.
Szépséges!!!
Ismét nagyon szép, finom darabok kerültek ki a kezeid közül :)
just lovely!
Beautiful pinkeep/thread keeper!
nina, splendide!!!
You accept that I finitionne as you for a gift for a friend?
The ring and the thread, I find your so brilliant idea, i love love love
bises d'azalée xxx
Azalée: yes, you can use this idea, which is by Joei ;)
merci nina :o)
gros bisous xxxx Azalée
Post a Comment