June 28, 2009

This is the Day - happy dancing :)

Hát tényleg nem váratott sokáig magára a kicsike, amilyen jó volt hímezni,
olyan jó most készen nézegetni. Illetve nem tudom eldönteni, hogy valóban készen van-e?
Ugyanis a tetején lévő abc-nek elvileg lenne háttere, csakúgy, mint alul a számoknak van.
De valahogy nem hiányolom rá. Az anyagom eleve eléggé foltos, szerintem fölösleges
lenne elpazaroljak egy motring fonalat oda. Tehát így marad, és kész :)

I'm here with some pictures about my finished sampler - it is hot, I put my needle down few minutes ago! I thought is this really finished? Because the ABC at the top needc a background like the numbers on the bottom. But I think this fabby looks so great and don't necessary to stitch almost one skein of that thread - I don't need that background. So it is finished!

This is the Day Tracy Riffle
40ct Newcastle linen, dyed and baked by myself
TGA, WDW and CC (some changed by myself)


40ct-os anyagon mini hímzés... Klassz lett, nem? Nagyon bejön :)
Bár állati lassú így hímezni, a végeredmény kárpótol.
A birkák színe WDW Whitewash, de el is fogyott, azért nincs a képen.

Words 1 over 1 on 40ct linen! Looks so nice! Was very slow to stitch 1 over 1 but looks great!
Color of sheeps is WDW Whitewash but I stitched all my piece so it is missing from the pic.


És a fonalak - hangsúlyozom, nem az eredeti színek, egy részüket lecseréltem.
Threads I used - not the original colors, I've changed some of them.


Egyelőre nem keretezem, elteszem szépen a többi keretre váró mellé.
Majd idővel szép lassan kapnak keretet. Ráér :)

I will frame it later, not now.


Take care and keep stitching!


47 comments:

Elena - Gatti e Crocette said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Congrats Nina!
Elena.

Márti said...

Ez az eléggé foltos anyag :))) telitalálat volt!!! Gyönyörű lett!!!

Sandy said...

Wow you are so quick.
Wonderful sampler. Love the colors. Fantastic stitiching Nina.

Dovilė said...

Wow Nina every day and new happy dancing!!! You've done wonderful work:)

Suzi said...

Hú, de gyorsan készen lettél!
Nagyon tetszik,a minta is, a színek is, az anyagod is! Csodaszép!!

Carol Anna said...

Imádni valóan csodás lett!
Nagyon tetszik!
Nézi az ember... aztán azt veszi csak észre, hogy még mindig nézi és nézi, és még mindig nézi és gyönyörködik! :-)

Deb said...

Nina - It's absolutely wonderful. I love this piece and I think that your own dyed fabric was the perfect compliment for it! Congrats!!

Tiziana said...

And you did a fantastic work, Nina, as usual. I agree with you, this fabby makes even more special the stitch!!!

Theresa said...

This is beautiful, Nina!!!! Those colors are amazing~~~~

Jan said...

Nina, I love your changes and it is absolutely breathtaking!! Yay Rah for you!!

Loreta said...

Fantastic sampler!

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies!!

Köszönöm szépen :))

Azalée said...

c'est très très très joli
bravo Nina :o) magnifique
bises d'Azalée

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nina. Love the fabic that you dyed yourself! :o)

Sweet Sue said...

Beautiful finish and your fabric is so nice and prim, love it!

The French Bear said...

I am so envious, beautiful stitchery!!!! Wonderful, so talented!!!! I love them all!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Zsófi said...

El sem hiszem, hogy máris kész! Gyönyörűen mutat ezen az anyagodon!

xenasi said...

gyönyörű lett!! :D

Anna Zont said...

The colours are absolutely beautiful! Fantastic work!
Congrats Nina!

aniko66 said...

Huhhh! Nagyon tetszik! Még a hideg is kiráz (pozitív értelemben!) :)

Wendy said...

wauw, great job !
I do think it loooks better this way, follow your own idea's, that usually works for me !

Melinda said...

Egyszerűen telitalálat az anyag,a színek és a minta!!
Gyönyörű lett!

Maggitle said...

This is FANTASTIC!!!

dviki said...

Ez a minta eddig ismeretlen volt számomra, de nagyon tetszik! A festett és sütött anyagod szintén telitalálat. :)

Carol R said...

A beautiful finish Nina. The alphabet looks lovely without the stitched background.

Lorix said...

Nekem is nagyon tetszik, és gyors vagy mint mindig :)

A 40 ct-os anyagot nagyon szeretem, de miniben még nem próbáltam hímezni rá. De úgy látszik érdemes lenne megpróbálni ;)

unikat said...

Meseszép ez a festett vászon, a fonalak is annyira gyönyörűek. Elhiszem, hogy élvezettel nézegeted.
Csodaszép!

Jane said...

What an amazing piece!!! You've done remarkable work of this one, Nina. I love the colour of the thread that the house has been filled in with - gorgeous! Well done with the 1 over 1 wording on 40ct fabric too!!

Hazel said...

Stunning!!! x

Caffinated Stitcher said...

This turned out beautiful Nina!! I love the fabric and the threads look very nice on it :))

Andrea said...

A wonderful finish Nina, congratulations.

Helen said...

Igazad van! Kár lenne a gyönyörű hátteret kitölteni!

flamingo said...

Wow Nina it is very beautiful:)))

hortenzita said...

Nagyon tetszik! Úgy jó, ahogy van, tök jók a színek. Ráadásul szuper gyors vagy.

elina said...

Kérlek nézz be hozzám:-)

elina said...

Nina hogy te milyen gyors vagy:-) legyszi kuk be meg egyszer:-)))

Jucus said...

Gyönyörű az egész anyagostól-fonalastól-hímzésestől együtt!

Köszönöm a "madzagos" válaszod!

Evik said...

Wow it is beatiful!!

Please visit my blog ;) I have a surprise for you ;)

enza said...

WoW!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! Enza xxx

Laura H. said...

Beautiful finish! The stitching is lovely as usual and the colours of the fabric and threads are so warm and lovely. Your work on this has inspired me to purchase the magazine on Ebay just to get this pattern and to purchase some fabric to dye and bake myself! Thanks for taking the time to share your work!

Clinique-Bogi said...

Gyönyörűséges és élőben még ennél is szebb! Sajnos nem felejtetted nálam. :-D

Laura H. said...

Nina--I have a quick question for you. I just received the magazine today which has this pattern and the instructions says to stitch over 2 threads with one thread of floss. Is this what you did or did you do 2 over 2? Thanks for your help!

randlholt@triad.rr.com

Anita said...

Very pretty stitching and it is such a beautiful piece.

Nina said...

Thank you dear Ladies!
Laura H: sent you an email, but my answer is: I stitched this sampler on 40ct linen, 1 floss over 2 linen and there's a little part stitched 1 over 1.
I don't care about designers sayings in any patterns ;)

Köszönöm szépen mindenkinek :)

Yuko said...

You are so fast stitcher, Nina!
Your "This is the day" is so beautiful and I love the fabric and your threads choice!!
This is absolutely beautiful!!

Dia said...

Hihetetlen, hogy miket alkotsz! Komolyan, le vagyok nyűgözve a gyönyörűséges munkáid láttán :-)

Martine said...

Magnifique, j'adore

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online