Én már keresem a hozzávalókat a dobozomban :)
Aki szeretne tőlem fonalakat hozzá, merthogy Nina fonalakra készült, nyugodtan keressen meg mélben :)
I'm already looking for my materials for this SAL :)
If you want threads for this design - designer used my colours - please visit my etsy:
11 colours full skeins
11 colours needed quantity
Thank you!
11 colours full skeins
11 colours needed quantity
Thank you!
Nina



9 comments:
This is lovely!
Nathalie nous fait un superbe cadeau.
Cette grille est magnifique !
Aww so sweet x
This pattern are lovely.
Have a nice day
Ingvor
Juj, ezt egyszer mindenképp! :)))
Gratulálok - jó fonalak, kedves minta! :) Persze ilyen "közeli" dobozzal könnyű! :) Körül nézek én is az enyémben! :)))
I would be interested in joining this SAL and purchasing your flosses. Also where do I sigh up to purchase the patterns? Thank you!
Felicitation Nina le sal est magnifique bonne journee Marie-Claire
ohhh good this chart, I have not ever seen !!
Pat
Post a Comment