August 5, 2009

More scissors fobs


Szerencsémre éjjel ideért a hűs levegővel a hidegfront, és talán ez hozta vissza némileg a kedvem böködni egy kicsit. Bár még korántsem a régi hévvel...
De, azért befejeztem a félbehagyott ollóőrt, és le is fotóztam immáron mindhármat.
Igen, hármat, mert közben a kezembe akadt egy korábbi társuk, amit elfelejtettem lefotózni :)

The cold front arrived last night with cool air and this brought back some of my mood
to stitching a bit. But not as much as early...
I finished my WIP scissors fob and I took photos about all three already.
Yes, three because a previous companion of theirs fell into my hands meanwhile :)

Szép kis csapat, nem? :) Pretty group, isn't it!

2005 Scissor fob
Glad Tidings Scissor fob
Márcsak le kéne festenem az ollótartó szekrénykét, amit Anikótól kaptam,
és pompás helyük lenne, mindig szem előtt lehetne az összes ollóm :)

Now I need to repaint my cupboard for my scissors which was a present from my dear friend Anikó, and then I can put my scissors onto it and see them everyday :)


Shepherd's Bush fobs were publicated on The World's Largest Collection of Small TOO blog
and on the
Shepherd's Bush Village blog.




Take care and keep stitching!
Thanks for your kind words all time :)


40 comments:

staci said...

They are all so lovely! Beautiful stitching and finishing!!!

unikat said...

Álomszépek lettek!
Olyan jó ennyi gyönyörűséget egy csokorba látni!

rozandi said...

Nagyon szépek! És a virágaid is!

Clinique-Bogi said...

Én már régóta figyelem, mennyi ilyen-olyan kézimunkád van. Helyed nem lehet ennyinek. Írod is mindig, hogy mennek a szekrénybe. Nálam van hely, nem venném a lelkemre ha emiatt nem élnétek kényelmesen a Tamással. Nem tudom, érthető volt-e a célzás? ;-DDD

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

wow, I like all your fobs. There are very cute and perfect for your nice scissors.

Greetings
Anja

Nina said...

Köszönöm :)
Thank you :)

Bogi: ha ha :DD
Ebben csak egy dolog nem vicces: Tamás bizonyára Veled értene egyet :D

Tammy said...

You have great finishing skills. They all look beautiful!

Jackie in UK said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing Nina! You finished them up very quickly in the end! :-)

Jackie x

Carol Anna said...

Nagyon szép kis csapatot hoztál össze! ;-)

Carol R said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing Nina!

Edige said...

Tényleg jó kis csapatot hoztál össze!

Azalée said...

ils sont tous si beaux!! je les aime tous
bises d'Azalée xxx

Angela said...

These are beautiful.

Lorix said...

Nina, ezek valami álomszépek külön-külön is, na de így együtt...
Csak ámulok!!!

baboo said...

Ezek meseszépek, imádom a szineket, és a mintákat, és a ... szóval nagyon jók! :) Mire kigondolom, melyik a kedvencem, addigra a másik 2 hangosan kiabál a képről, hogy nem is, mert ő a kedvencem :D

Theresa said...

Beautiful fobs!!!!!!

Helen said...

Bogival egyetértek! Már a múltkori hajigálásnál is mondtam! Ada állok ahová hajítod. Merre van a szekrényed? Kérnék GPS koordinátákat!

María said...

¡Son todos preciosos!!!

Carmen said...

beautiful scissor fobs!, all very nice, and the stitching and finish,perfect!

Moreen said...

Lovely fobs and great finishing like all you work

Just Me and My Shadow said...

I love your scissor fobs Nina and how well they all match with your beautiful scissors.

Chrissie

Tammy T. said...

Each one is absolutely adorable.
And so neat that they each match up with the scissors.

Deb said...

Your fobs are wonderful Nina and the finishing is superb! When I finally get around to stitching some fobs, I should send them to you for finishing! Beautiful.

Nina said...

Thank you SO much, dear Ladies! :)
I'm so happy you like my works :)

Köszönöm szépen a kedves szavaitokat, nagyon feldobja ez a napomat :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful scissors and perfect stitch near them!!!
The heart Love of the picture is a 'Stacy Nash'???

aniko66 said...

Szépséges mind! :))) Na de az oldalomon jön ki a kíváncsiság: ollótartószekrényke?????? Muti!!!!!

Melinda said...

Csodaszép lett mind!Mint mindig!:))

Moulinette said...

beautifull.a love all of them

Wendy said...

wauw, they look so nice !

Annie said...

Gorgeous fobs! Love your tea-dyed fabric. Perfect color for the design.

Unknown said...

We were just discussing collections over at Dianne's blog (she is contemplating collecting Bee pieces). After seeing your darling fobs, I may just have to begin a my own little fob collection. Your pieces are just delightful!

Katrina said...

Very pretty, I really like how you finished them!

Zsófi said...

Óóó, ezt a sok szép ollóőrt! Az biztos, nálad jó dolguk van az ollóknak!:)

Cindy F. said...

Ooooh...I LOVE them all!! Beautiful finishes! Congrats!

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
I love such sweet little treasures! There can never be to much ....

Love from Austria
Hilda

Márti said...

Szuper lett mindegyik, igazi profi munka!!! :)

Cindy said...

Those are beautiful fobs! So pretty :)

temari by the sea said...

Fantastic fobs Nina, as always perfectly made :x

Vaida said...

Wonderful scissor fobs! Your collection is growing so fast!

Carol R said...

Pretty scissors fobs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online