Agyon izgultam magam a horrorisztikus postázások miatt, és most nemcsak a SWAP miatt aggódtam,
hanem a privát dolgaim miatt is, nem keveset.
hanem a privát dolgaim miatt is, nem keveset.
De ma reggel végre jó hírt olvastam, Michelle megkapta a privát cserénkben neki készített ajándékomat :) Iszonyú lassan ért oda, de végre ott van :)
Egy olyan dobozt készítettem neki, amit Isadarena blogján láttam, és annyira megtetszett, hogy összefabrikáltam egyet. Ahhoz képest, hogy ez az első ilyen típusom, szerintem egész jó lett :) Majdnem hibátlan.
I was worrying really lot about the horrible postal services and not only so SWAP packages but also my ones too. Today I got good news :) Michelle has received this boy I have made for you in our private exchange.
When I saw it on Isadarena's blog I fell in love, so I wanted to make one, but I'm sure this was not the only one I have ever made :) I think it is almost perfect :) I'm happy Michelle loves it :)
Take care and keep stitchin' :)



40 comments:
Elegant work! So many interesting, thought-out details! Thanks for the idea! Merry Christmas!
Olyan gyönyörű lett! Michelle nagyon boldog lehet! :D
Szép karácsonyt! :D
OMG, Nina! It's incredible! how do you make such fantastic things?! I wish I would be able to make one myself :-)
So wonderful!
Merry Christmas to you!
it's wonderful!!!
As always you've done an amazing work Nina.
Merry Xmas from Italy.
Raffaella
Őrület! Hova lehet ezt még fokozni!Nagyon szeretem ezt a fejlécedet.
Boldog karácsonyt!
Káprázatosan szép. Piciben is az volt, de így nagy képekkel, az apró részletekkel! Nagy vagy!
Most már felhőtlenül élvezheted a karácsonyt
Stunning! This is absolutely stunning! Michelle is very lucky!! If only I could play in her shoes for a day just to be able to see this in person!
Merry Christmas to you!
Oh my ... that is made so beautiful !!!! You did a wonderful job and I know Michelle will treasure this !
Wonderful job, .... fantastic!!!
...............¨♥*✫♥,
.........,•✯´.........´*✫
.......♥*................ __/\__
.......*♥............… ..*-:¦:-*
...¸.•✫.............……/.•*•.\
...~`,`~.................. |
¸....✫................... *•*
´¸...*♥..´¸...........*♥♫♥*
´¸¸♥*................✯•♫•♥•*
´¸.•✫ .............. *♥•♫•♫♥*
~`,`~............. ✯♥•♦♫♥•♥*.
`.✫`.............. *♥☺♥•♥•☺♥*.
●/................✯♥•♥♠♫♥#♥•♥*..
/▌................*♥♫•♥♫•♥♫♥•♫♥*
/ \....................... ╬╬╬╬. Enza
OHHHHHHHH wonderfull Nina ;O)
ciao Maria
Igazán csodás lett az a doboz! :-)
FELICES FIESTAS!!!
Besitos.
Wow! I have no words, it's absolutely amazing gift, fantastic!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)
Warm hugs from Russia :)
Hello Nina,
da hast du wieder eine wunderschöne Box gemacht. Sie ist traumhaft schön geworden und so viele liebevolle Details. Bin total begeistert von deinem Werk.
Merry Christmas
Greetings
Anja
Gyönyörűűűű lett!:)
Boldog karácsonyt Nektek is!
Lovely work.
Elegant work!Merry Christmas!
Wow, Nina, this is so wonderful!!!
Merry Christmas ;)
Eva
Que preciosidad!!!!!!!
Feliz Navidad desde Madrid, España.
besotes.
Nina ¡es precioso! ¡Que gran artista eres! Que afortunada es Michele.
Besos
Merry Xmas!!!
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨. *
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ **
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o**
¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o*
¨¨¨*****♥*o**o****
¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥**
¨******o*****♥**o***
****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨
Csodaszép dolgokat látok megint!
Nagyon boldog, békés karácsonyi ünnepeket kívánok Neked!
Harmadszor jövök vissza megnézni és csak ámulok!Te tervezted és készítetted a dobozt és köntösét?
Az ajándék nagyon gazdag,sokoldalú,nagylelkű.Ilyen ajándék olyan,hogy hozzá se mernék nyúlni,sokáig csak nézegetném.Meg holnap is,meg holnap is...Megbonthatatlan.Kellemes karácsonyt!
Thanks for all your kind comments, Ladies :) All words warm my heart!
Köszönöm a kedves szavakat :)
Igen, mondhatni, hogy az elejétől a végéig én terveztem, rajzoltam, számoltam, mértem, vágtam, alkottam. Láttam tübb hasonlót, ami inspirált, de vágülis a hímzés méretére igazítottam mindent, teljesen saját kútfőből :)
Szerintem is szép lett, biztosan nem az egyetlen darab, amit készítettem :)
Fascinating! Merry Christmas!
The sewing box is amazing! What a great gift to receive in an exchange and I am sure she will love having it.
I wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Christmas hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
I love the box,is GORGEOUS! How lucky I am to have a friend like you, Nina! You know I will treasure it forever! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Hugs and Kisses,
Michelle
Que preciosidad!!! la verdad es que todo lo que haces me gusta, es todo precioso!!!!
FELIZ NAVIDAD!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! besos
Chelo
Gyönyörűséges! :) Minden részletében! Köszönöm, hogy az én dolgaim is belekerültek a csomagba ;) önző dög vagyok...
I'll have to spend less on your blog because my heart has a serious risk of myocardial infarction...I love it!!!
Oh my, that is gorgeous beyond words. Michelle must be thrilled.
Your blog is simply fantastic.
Debora
I forgot to tell you that I'm a your's new follower.
Debora
Hola querida,
He pasado para desearte un feliz 2011!!!!
Besos,
Lany
Wow it's amazing! I'd love to see a tutorial on how you made it. :)
Oh wow!! What an amazing exchange piece! Lovely work Nina :)
fantastic work!
Così tanta bellezza tutta insieme l'ho vista difficilmente!!! Che stoffe!!! Dove hai trovato quelle bellissime mollette in legno?! Le sto cercando da un pò... complimenti come sempre Nina ormai sei ad un livello straordinario!
This is the most beautifully made and appointed stitching box ever. It is exquisite! I stand in awe of your talent and creativity. Happy new year to you.
Post a Comment