December 29, 2010

Christmas gifts

Nemcsak én szoktam Bogi felé járni, hanem ő is látogat ám engem, mint pl. ma :)
Noha korábban már készültem ajándékokkal, mégis gyorsan meghímeztem ezt a kis szívet még, ezúttal csak saját festett "kellékeket" használva, remélve, hogy Boginak tetszik majd :) Sajnos többre nem volt időm.

I love to meet friends for a couple or hours to talk a lot and have fun and coffee, so I usually visit my dear friend Bogi in her city but sometimes she also visits me in my city like she visited me today :) Bogi gave me a lot of wonderful gifts, I don't know why did I deserve so many things :) I gave her some gifts early but I could make a little heart for her now, I hope she loves it :) I wish I had more time...

Atalie_Gaelle_by Nina_for Bogi_2010dec
Gaëlle




Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

16 comments:

Silver Thistle said...

Those are beautiful gifts, both 'to' and 'from' you Nina!

I just ADORE those little tree ornamets/baubles you have in the pics and on your header, did you make those with the beads inside? Or did you buy them already filled? I can't believe how tiny they are!

Nina said...

Thank you Silver Thistle :)
The small ornaments are from IKEA, they were empty and I have filled them with sprayed beads (bead without hole) and some mica (fairydust?). Their size is about 1,5cm. Tiny treasures :))

unikat said...

Ó, de szépséges lett a szivecske. A mézikés dobozka pedig haláli pofa!

Meglepiket kapni pedig jó! Főleg ha ennyi szépség.

Az a fa angyalka is meglepi, vagy volt már? Jaj, de nagyon szép!

Fotózni pedig- dehát tudod- nagyon nagyon tudsz!

Margaret said...

Wow what beautiful gifts you have received and your embroidered heart is simply exquisite!

Michelle S. said...

Beautiful gifts! You deserve them all and more! :)

I love the Atalie Heart, I've ordered the kit from "Des Filles et un Aiguille" and I plan to stitch it in March as a birthday gift for my sister. Your colors are so pretty, I like them more than the original ones.;)

Hugs,
Michelle

Azalée said...

bravo Nina, Gaelle est magnifique!!
passe une belle fête du nouvel an
de gros gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Anonymous said...

C'est magnifique!
Belle fin d'année,
Bises!

Catherine said...

Wonderful treasures from your friends!

Patty C. said...

Beautiful Gifts
I hope you've had a lovely year Nina - And I hope 2011 is even better
hugs,

Barbi said...

Minden gyönyörűséges! :) Nagyon tuti a filccel bevont dobozka! :D

Tina said...

It's so beautiful! I love this chart of Atalie. And with yours threads!!! So lovely

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Have a great New Year Eve!

Hugs

Dovilė said...

Thank you , Nina:) I'm glad you received my gift and thank you for friendship:)
Happy New Year!

Christelle said...

very nice !
I stitched too Atalie's heart.

Carin said...

What a beautiful gifts again !!!!

hyvana said...

A sua arte e linda, e o seu trabalho e maravilhoso, parabéns, um forte abraço e Jesus te abençoe sempre. 2011 seja iluminado para você e toda a sua família.

Atelier Caseiro said...

Hello! I love to visit the blog, work in cross stitch are beautiful. My name is Ana, I'm from Brazil and I am adding your blog to my list, ok?
http://ateliercaseiro.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online