Hát igen... az idei évben közel annyi hímzésem nem volt, mint tavaly.
Remélem, azért a színvonal nőtt cserébe ;) Bízom benne, hogy továbbra is legalább ennyi és ilyen színvonalú munka kerül majd ki a kezeim közül. Elvileg nem hagytam le semmit a képről, de nem garantálom, hogy később nem találok még valamit, ami nincs idepasszírozva :D
Yes... I had more finished works last year but I hope the quality is better and better year by year ;) I wish minimum the same quantity for next year for myself and for all of you :) Hope I didn't forget any pieces...
Click on the pic to see it is in bigger size - at my flickr
Három napja nekiálltam ismét hímezni, bár lenne "jobb dolgom is", képtelen vagyok abbahagyni. Olyan jól esik :) A Sweet Treats-et hímzem, ezúttal magamnak. Még most is szeretem. Már kavarognak a fejemben képek a tökéletes keretről... Ilyenkor mindig előveszem a többi képem, ami nincs még keretben, és gyönyörködöm bennük. Beterítik az egész ágyat... sőt.. :)
I have started to stitch a bit again, I said I've started because I feel I haven't stitched a lot in the last few months. I really missed it! I'm working on Sweet Treats - now for myself :) I still love to stitch this piece. I have some "pictures" in my head about the perfect frame for it... Before I get a new fame for something finished I always see my all pictures which don't have a frame and love to see them lying on our bed. :)
Kívánok minden kedves barátomnak, ismerősömnek, hímzős hobbitársamnak és olvasümnak egy klassz és boldog új évet, mely örömökben, egészségben, és természetesen sok szép alkotásban gazdagon köszönt ránk!
Happy New Year to all of my friends, stitching friends, readers and customers filled with happiness, joy, love, health and a lot of cross stitching and stash!



43 comments:
Egyik munkád szebb, mint a másik! Csinálj jövőre is sok ilyen gyönyörűséget!
Boldog 2011-et kívánok Neked!
Beautiful as always Nina - and yes - you have managed to keep the outstanding quality and refined finishing that you have always maintained on your blog - A pleasure to behold !!!
Best wishes for the new Year
All your works are so beautiful A fantastic Year ! Thank you so much for sharing with us . Best Wishes for 2011 ! Have good fun ! Happy stitching Take care of you . See you next year . Marielle
Quel travail!
Quel enchantement pour nous!
Best Wishes!
What a lovely collage of great works!
have a great New Year's celebration and a happy year 2011!
Quante meraviglie cara Nina! Complimenti e auguri a te e famiglia!
buon anno nuovo!!! Have a great 2011!!!
WOW! That's a lot of pieces! Happy New Year.
Hát ahogy te műveled ezt a hobbyt, az már szinte fanatizmus! De abszolút jó értelemben:)
Csodásak a dolgaid, és boldog, alkotásban gazdag új évet kívánok 2011-re is!
Hello Nina, what a nice compilation. Your works are beautiful and you've made so many.
I have also created an compilation but it's a bit smaller than yours.
I wish you all the best for next year.
Regards from Riet.
Pazar felhozatal! :D BÚÉK!
It's beautiful as always Nina!
I wish you and your family a happy new year 2011!
Meseszép így együtt látni az egész év "eredményét" : )Gratulálok hozzá és kívnánok legalább ennyit jövőre is! BUÉK! Emese
Gyönyörűek a munkáid! Én is boldog új esztendőt kívánok!
Szépségesek!!! Boldog, alkotásban gazdag új évet kívánok Neked!
Happy New Year!!!!
Loredana
I really like your work! They are elegant, original and very accurate! Happy New Year! I wish you happiness and inspiration!
Nina, your finishes are beautiful as they always are.
Happy New Year.
What alot of finishings this year, I saw the lovely lavender heart you send my this summer (still enjoying that one very much!).
I wish you a wonderful New year in good health and with lot of stitchingtime :-)
GUAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....MARAVILLOSO!!!
FELIZ 2011 para ti y los tuyos.
Un abrazo.
Kedves Nina! Egész évben gyönyörködtem a munkáidban, a fonalaidban és az anyagaidban, amiket festettél. Nagyon sok szép percet okoztál nekem.
Boldog uj évet kivánok neked!
Great job, really!!!
Happy New Year!
Még hogy nem olyan sok???? Döbbenetesen sok!!! Mind míves, kigondolt, kidolgozott szépség!!
Békés, boldog, sikeres új évet kívánok!
Nina, all your different works during this year are absolutely wonderful .
I wish you a Happy and Healthy New years 2011:-)
Big Hug,
Isabelle
Én is kívánok neked boldog új évet! :-)
Happy New Year Nina, i love the photo you made of all your works, it's quite something.
Hugs Yvon.
What a beautiful works....
Have a great 2011!!
Sandra
AUGURI!!!! Enza xxx :)
Wonderfull works!
Happy new year!
Franca
Thank you all for your wishes, I wish you all the best too :)
Gyönyörűek a munkáid!:)
Boldog új esztendőt kívánok Nektek!:)
Happy New Year 2011!
May all your wishes come true!!
Best wishes from Spain, Laura
So beatiful works!!
Happy new yaer :-)
What a beautiful, beautiful set of stitching!
So much beautiful! Happy New Year!
Such beautiful work Nina!! And a lot of it too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create in the coming year!
Nina! How many beautiful works! I really like your blog!
Happy New Year! All the best in the new year!
Happy new years.
Que de belle broderies pour 2011, je t'en souhaite au moins autant pour 2011
Your finishes always amaze me. Wonderful. And seeing them all together is very impressive
Wishing you a Happy New Year
Boldog új évet Nina! Nem nagyon tudtam választani a szép munkáid közül, de magamat nem meghazudtolva talán a mézeskalács babás tetszik a legjobban :-)
Thankyou for sharing your wonderdul 2010 finishes I can't wait to see 2011's.
Hope you have a truely wonderful 2011
Hugs Su x
Nina, what a fruitful year it was! Can't stop admiring your creations!
Hi Nina
Just stopping by during OWOH and have to say that your work and photos are beautiful - I shall be back!
Barbara (UK)
Post a Comment