Jót tett, hogy kicsit haladtam ezzel is, már kezd látványos lenni :)
Az anyag műszálas mivoltát továbbra sem szeretem, és a WDW fonalakkal is kezdek harcban állni. A bordó házikó WDW-vel készült, és most láttam először, hogy jelentősen vékonyabb, mint a DMC szálai... És ez a motring hibás volt: 6 helyett 5 szálas :(
DMC 3857 -> WDW Lancaster Red
Remélem, hogy ennek ellenére tetszik Nektek is!
Akit érdekel, látogasson el a SAL-blogra is.

I'm happy to had time to stitch this beautiful SAL. I love to stitch it!
I still don't like this Murano fabric and I get a new problem with WDW threads...
I changed the color of the wine-red house from DMC 3857 to WDW Lancaster Red.
This motring was only 5 ply not 6! And it doesn't look like a hand dyed one... :(
I hope you like my Neighborhood :)
You can see the other SAL members' works on the SAL-blog.
Thanks for the lovely comments!

Az anyag műszálas mivoltát továbbra sem szeretem, és a WDW fonalakkal is kezdek harcban állni. A bordó házikó WDW-vel készült, és most láttam először, hogy jelentősen vékonyabb, mint a DMC szálai... És ez a motring hibás volt: 6 helyett 5 szálas :(
DMC 3857 -> WDW Lancaster Red
Remélem, hogy ennek ellenére tetszik Nektek is!
Akit érdekel, látogasson el a SAL-blogra is.
I'm happy to had time to stitch this beautiful SAL. I love to stitch it!
I still don't like this Murano fabric and I get a new problem with WDW threads...
I changed the color of the wine-red house from DMC 3857 to WDW Lancaster Red.
This motring was only 5 ply not 6! And it doesn't look like a hand dyed one... :(
I hope you like my Neighborhood :)
You can see the other SAL members' works on the SAL-blog.
Thanks for the lovely comments!


11 comments:
Very nice start of this LHN houses. I like your choise of fabric ;)
Enjoy :)
Nagyon szép lesz! Nekem tetszik:))) Nagyon!
Your stitching is lovely. I just LOVE your blog. Also those scissors in the LHN picture. Can you tell me where you bought them? I want a pair!!!! Suzanne
Thanks for the lovely comments!
Dovilé, this fabric is my own hand dyed with teagrass :)
Suzanne: it is a gift scissors from a friend. But I see in the ebay...
Bucilla, köszi Neked is :)
Klassz ez a fotó Rólad!
Hi dear Nina,
Your LHN neighbourhood is looking so lovely and beautiful!!
You are so fast!
I'm very behind, I haven't been stitching this at all recently...
I started from the top though, as seeing yours, I would like to stitch from the bottom next time, lol
It is coming along very nicely. Eventhough you don't like the fabric, I think it looks very nice.
Nina, nekem azért tetszik, bár értem, hogy így azért nem az elképzelteknek megfelelően haladhatsz a hímzéssel.
Sajnos én is tapasztaltam, hogy a WDW határozottan vékonyabb. Nekem már ránézésre is gyanús volt, mikor a TGAk mellé tettem, de érezhető is a különbség.
NIna ez nagyon szép lesz. Mint mindíg minden ambe belefogsz.
Arra kérnélek, ha időd engedi nézzél be hozzám. Lefotóztam a mintádból készített ollóőrt. Szeretném ha zsűriznéd.
:-) Üdv. Csilla
Your stitching is beautiful!!
This will be a great LHN (of course, as the others...)
Post a Comment