
De jó lenne olyan gyorsan haladni a hímzésekkel, mint ahogy az elképzeléseimben készülnek :)
Ezeket nem ma hímeztem, de az epreknek ma adtam végleges formát, így mai a fotó is.
Vártam a napocskára, hátha megörvendeztet pár szép sugaracskával, de nem.
Mire fotóztam, már nem bújt elő...
I wish I can finish so quickly with my embroideries as they prepare
in my ideas, it would be good :)
I didn't stitch these today, but I gave a definitive form to the strawberries today,
so I took photos today.
I was waiting for sunshine to take good pictures but...
Sun did not creep out already by the time I took a photo of it...



Design: Blackbird Designs (Just Cross Stitch, Issue 2006 Christmas Ornaments)
Anyag/Fabric: 32ct opalescent Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
Thread: Caron Waterlilies, Cherry


Design: freebie by © 2008 Joei, A Box of Chocolates
Fabric: 32ct and 28ct evenweaves, dyed by myself.
Threads: WDW, Tentakulum and TGA
Thank you Joei for this lovely pattern!

I wanna thank for Monica for the Brilliante blog award
what she gave me and what I got early from many of friends!
Thank you Moni, I'm glad you like my blog!

Have a stitchy weekend!

Ezeket nem ma hímeztem, de az epreknek ma adtam végleges formát, így mai a fotó is.
Vártam a napocskára, hátha megörvendeztet pár szép sugaracskával, de nem.
Mire fotóztam, már nem bújt elő...
I wish I can finish so quickly with my embroideries as they prepare
in my ideas, it would be good :)
I didn't stitch these today, but I gave a definitive form to the strawberries today,
so I took photos today.
I was waiting for sunshine to take good pictures but...
Sun did not creep out already by the time I took a photo of it...



Design: Blackbird Designs (Just Cross Stitch, Issue 2006 Christmas Ornaments)Anyag/Fabric: 32ct opalescent Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
Thread: Caron Waterlilies, Cherry


Design: freebie by © 2008 Joei, A Box of ChocolatesFabric: 32ct and 28ct evenweaves, dyed by myself.
Threads: WDW, Tentakulum and TGA
Thank you Joei for this lovely pattern!

I wanna thank for Monica for the Brilliante blog award
what she gave me and what I got early from many of friends!
Thank you Moni, I'm glad you like my blog!

Have a stitchy weekend!


22 comments:
Nagyon nagyon nagyon klassz.
Mindig olyan szép ízléses minden munkád! Csodás mindegyiknek a színe!
Ohhhh..... ez egy nagy költői sóhaj akart lenni, mert megint elállt a szavam :):):) (ja, és bocsika, hogy ritkán kommentezek, azért rendszeresen itt vagyok nálad:))
Wow!!
These are soooo beautiful!!!! I love all your finishes, they are always so delicate~
Hát igen... Aki tud, az tud...
... fényképezni is... többek közöt... ... ...
Lovely finishing!
Dear Nina,
They all are wonderful!
I love strawberry shapes so much!
They are so sweet and very beautifully done!
Es sieht alles wunderschön aus! Ich mag sehr deine Erdberchen! Wie machst Du so perfekte Schleifen??? Super!
Csodaszép dolgokat csináltál megint, a gyöngyöcskék annyira ízlésesek a kézimunkáidon!
I love your strawberry emeries very much! And as always, everything is so nicely finished!
Már nem is tudok mit mondani...ügyes vagy és nagyon guszták!
very cute all these small things, bravo
Köszönöm szépen :))
Thanks for everyone your kind word!!
Nataliya: Ich habe ein tutorial zum Machen des Bandes:) Danke!
I love your last finishes, they are so beautiful!!! especially the cute strawberrys!
Aha! Ich habe etwas gefunden, herzlichen Dank, Nina!
Nataliya, wenn Sie dieses tutorial nur wollen, lasse Sie mich kennen;)
Gratulálok a munkáidhoz. Gyönyörűek.De hát ez természetes :)))
Très jolies petites broderies
Je t'embrasse Nina et te souhaite une belle soirée
Kata, köszönöm Neked is!
Dany, merci beaucoup!
Vos travaux sont magnifiques aussi !
De szép és finom kis munkák! Gratulálok! És nagyon guszta a tálalás is:)
Szia Nina!
Látom kihímezted a Blackbird eperkéjét is, de nem az eredeti levélmegoldást tetted rá, hanem a szalagosat. nagyon kívánatosak így is! Nekem is ki van hímezve egy blackbird eperke, össze kellene állítani, csak én szeretném kipróbálni a ragasztott levélmegoldást, amit ajánlanak hozzá.Kiváncsi vagyok úgy milyen lesz.
Very nice Nina these strawberries !
Post a Comment