Azaz a képen lévőnél nagyobb, mert egy tűpárnába nem fért el mind, sőt, kettőbe se :)
A tűpárnát még Bucillától kaptam, most az alsó felét szurkáltam tele.
Valószínűleg ajándék kísérő lesz nagyrészükből :)
Rose garden. Not a big one but this is beautiful. I made it :)
Larger than you see in the pictres because I put them into only one pillow
and I need more to put every rose :)
I got this citrouille early from my friend Bucilla.
I think some of the roses will be a gift later.

... és... mit szólnátok egy kis sütihez? :)
... and... what about a cake or a biscuit? :)


És én is kaptam valamit, anyukám egyik öreg barátnéjától.
Ez egy kézitáska, iszonyat vastag fonalból kézzel csomózva, jó kis önsúllyal.
Nyárra persze. Még bélés kell bele, különben igazi egyedi darab :)
I got a hand bag from an old lady who is my mother's friend.
It made by hands using a really thick floss and it is quite heavy.
I'll use next summer :)

Take care, and keep stitching!
Thanks for your kind comments every time!

A tűpárnát még Bucillától kaptam, most az alsó felét szurkáltam tele.
Valószínűleg ajándék kísérő lesz nagyrészükből :)
Rose garden. Not a big one but this is beautiful. I made it :)
Larger than you see in the pictres because I put them into only one pillow
and I need more to put every rose :)
I got this citrouille early from my friend Bucilla.
I think some of the roses will be a gift later.

... és... mit szólnátok egy kis sütihez? :)
... and... what about a cake or a biscuit? :)

És én is kaptam valamit, anyukám egyik öreg barátnéjától.
Ez egy kézitáska, iszonyat vastag fonalból kézzel csomózva, jó kis önsúllyal.
Nyárra persze. Még bélés kell bele, különben igazi egyedi darab :)
I got a hand bag from an old lady who is my mother's friend.
It made by hands using a really thick floss and it is quite heavy.
I'll use next summer :)

Take care, and keep stitching!
Thanks for your kind comments every time!


24 comments:
OH MY gosh, Nina!!
Did you make them all by your hand???
Your fimo pins are the best I've ever seen!
Roses are so beautiful and sweets are sooooooooo lovely!
How talented you are, Nina!!
And bag is also beautiful!
Thanks Yuko :)
Yes, of course I made all by my hands!
I really like using fimo but making rose-pins is a little bit time-consuming... :)
And just think about our private exchange next year ;) If you want I can made pins for you of course! :)))
Részemről, én egy kis sütit szeretnék...
Nina! Ezek nagyon szépek lettek!!!
Én nagyon édes szájú vagyok, úgyhogy sütit kérnék:))))) Nyamiii
Ezek rózsák káprázatosak!!!!
Szépségesek!
Your fimo pins are just amazing! I am surprised each time I see them, how do you manage to make such realistically looking roses...
And a nice bag you've got!
wow Nina your roses are so beautiful, you are really talented!
Nina the roses you made are beautifull!!!
And the bag too.
Regards
Adriana
Gyönyörűségesek! :-)
Uhhh.
What a beautiful rose garden!!!!!
I love all the treats as well~ It's so much fun!
The bag is beautiful. It will be a great accessory for next year~
The pins looks amazing! I am happy to have one:)
great bag too.
Micsoda rózsák és sütik! Milyen jó színesek! Fantasztikusan ügyes ujjaid vannak ezekhez az apróságokhoz! A táska is remek darab, tényleg nagyon egyedi!
Nincs, ezek nagyon szépek lettek. A rózsák és a sütik is. Na és az a kis táska igazi kincs.
Bocsánat. Nina akart lenni az első szó amit írtam. Elnézést.:-)
Quel beau bouquet ! Mon billet du jour parle de roses aussi...
Nina, your rose garden is just lovely!
And the bad is unique - I love it!
Csodaszép lett a "rózsakerted"!
A sütikről nem is beszélve:)))
Gyönyörűek a rózsáid! Nagyon tetszenek.
Those rose pins are so pretty. You are so clever with your hands & your friends will be so blessed to get them from you. Would you do a tutorial on that? PLEEEEEEASE :-)
By the way, I was so inspired by all the pumpkin pincushions on your blog (& Bucilla's), I tried doing some myself. I enjoyed that very much although mine were no where as pretty as yours & Bucilla's.
Ok, next time when I making something fimo I'll take photos I promise :)
BTW have you seen this tutorial for the pumpkin shaped pincushion yet?
http://unptitoiseau.canalblog.com/archives/2008/03/11/8282409.html
Girls, I found a tutorial for making fimo roses, here is:
http://paroledepate.canalblog.com/archives/2005/07/05/601825.html
Thank you for the links... I'm going to hop over now :-)
Post a Comment