Virginiával már cseréltünk egyszer mintát (mármint eredetit, nem elektronikusan),
és most felkértem még egy cserére. A minta, amit kértem ajándék lesz nemsokára
valakinek, tehát nem mutatom meg egyelőre (bár valószínűleg akkor is
örülne az, aki kapja, ha esetleg valahogy mégis meglátná).
Viszont, küldtem egy pici meglepit is Virginiának, a kedvességéért :) Íme...
Virginia and me had a pattern exchange yet early and we do it again.
What I asked pattern I won't show you now because it will became a gift
to a dear friend (but I think she will be happy if she may see this too),
and because of Virginia is a very kind lady I made a little gift for her... This is...

Stitched with Waterlilies 'Bordeaux' by Caron, on 32ct antique white Permin linen
Motif 'Sablés de Noel' a broder sur le torchon 'Calendrier 2003' DFEA nr. 28.
Még régebben hímeztem, néha gyártok ilyen minikéket,
mert nagyon jól jön, amikor megszáll az ihlet egy befejezést illetően.
Ötletadó forrásom kedves barátom Bucilla, aki eszméletlen szép apróságokat készít,
én a nyomába sem érek, de legalább próbálkozom ;)
I like to stitch small patterns because good to have some if I found a way to finish them.
Now my inspirations were given by Bucilla. She is such a fantastic stitcher and she is
so creative with brilliant ideas! (worthy to visit her blog from the beginning)
Virginia, thank you for this exchange!!
So, I'm busy with my work and studying, so keep stitching instead of me.
I started to make a tiny gift for my Mother, I hope I can finish it in the weekend.
Til then take care and keep stitching!

és most felkértem még egy cserére. A minta, amit kértem ajándék lesz nemsokára
valakinek, tehát nem mutatom meg egyelőre (bár valószínűleg akkor is
örülne az, aki kapja, ha esetleg valahogy mégis meglátná).
Viszont, küldtem egy pici meglepit is Virginiának, a kedvességéért :) Íme...
Virginia and me had a pattern exchange yet early and we do it again.
What I asked pattern I won't show you now because it will became a gift
to a dear friend (but I think she will be happy if she may see this too),
and because of Virginia is a very kind lady I made a little gift for her... This is...
Stitched with Waterlilies 'Bordeaux' by Caron, on 32ct antique white Permin linen
Motif 'Sablés de Noel' a broder sur le torchon 'Calendrier 2003' DFEA nr. 28.
Még régebben hímeztem, néha gyártok ilyen minikéket,
mert nagyon jól jön, amikor megszáll az ihlet egy befejezést illetően.
Ötletadó forrásom kedves barátom Bucilla, aki eszméletlen szép apróságokat készít,
én a nyomába sem érek, de legalább próbálkozom ;)
I like to stitch small patterns because good to have some if I found a way to finish them.
Now my inspirations were given by Bucilla. She is such a fantastic stitcher and she is
so creative with brilliant ideas! (worthy to visit her blog from the beginning)
Virginia, thank you for this exchange!!
So, I'm busy with my work and studying, so keep stitching instead of me.
I started to make a tiny gift for my Mother, I hope I can finish it in the weekend.
Til then take care and keep stitching!



18 comments:
Tyűűűűű, de nagyon szép!!!
Csudaszép! :)))
tüneményes darab!!!!!!
Is really, really beautiful!
Csodaszép lett!!
voilà un petit coeur plein de tendresse
bises d'Azalée xxx
Le a kalappal! Nagyon szép lett ez a munkád is.
Wonderful work! Enza xxx
Very nice present you made! I love the thread colour, it looks great!
Olyan finom... habkönnyű tünemény!
Thank you again dear Nina. This thread keeper and the thread of course are so beautiful !
besutiful stitching and of course finish.
Such a great finish!!!! It is beautiful~~
Gyönyörű!
Very pretty thread keeping. Your finishing is beautiful.
so beautiful:)
Jó kis tervek, és nagyon édes apróság! :)
Nina your heart is beautiful.
I love the finish. The colours every thing.
Post a Comment