Néhány napja 1-1 rövid órácskában eszkábáltam a dobozkát...
Remélem, kellően antik hatású lett, annak szántam. Jó volt pamacsolni!
Here is my vintage looked box for my MOP buttons ;) I loved to paint it!
Does it look "vintage"? I hope so!
32ct antique white Permin linen
DMC 840, WDW Carnations
2 over 2
Így ki is vehetem, és benne is hagyhatom! Szerintem nagyon klassz!
And... I also made a pinkeep with this pattern and I put into it a magnet so
I can put out from my box or I can let it on. Super idea, isnt't it!
Does not fall down... the magnet keeps it well.
öreges hatása! Nagyon szép! Ha nem én csinálom, akkor is oda lennék érte :)
It may looks good in other colors of course but I really love this white-antique style!
* * *
Hálás köszönet Anna segítségéért, hogy ma megkaptam ezeket a szépségeket!
Thanks for Anna's help to I got today these beautiful threads!
Sokáig csak tapiztam őket :)
Többek között ehhez a képhez rendeltem őket.
I ordered threads to this picture among other things.
This is the day Hands to workThis one is Nicole's work.
* * *
Ne feledjétek, SWAP 2. - bővebben itt!Please note: SWAP 2. - details are here! ;)
You can join 'til 7th of June!
Vasárnap éjfélig lehet még csatlakozni!
* * *
Take care and keep stitching!
I wish you all a great weekend!



52 comments:
very nice!
Красиво очень!
Love the box and the pinkeep and all your new goodies. Love all the flosses they are almost as scrummy as your stitching and finishing. Lots of Love Patti xxx
Wow, amazing!!! I love it :)
Húú, de széééépp! Nagyon ügyes vagy, és milyen ötletes. :)))
Sooooo pretty and it really look very vintage.
nina, ta boite ( box ) et ton pinkeep sont merveilleux!! tu es une fée!!! mes félicitations à toi
bises d'Azalée xxx
Fantasztikus!
A kivitelezés és az ötletesség is!
A dobozka egész egyszerűen fantasztikus! Nagyon ügyes vagy és jó ízléssel válogatod össze a dolgokat. Ez meglátszik a minta-választásodon is. Nagyon szép lesz a következő hímzés.
Hallo Nina
die Box ist wundervoll!
Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß damit.
Hát ez a műved is gyönyörű lett! A mágnes tényleg nagy ötlet! :)))
amazing work! great!
Soooo beautiful Nina! The box looks very vintage!
Asztapasztacipőpaszta!!!!! Csúúúcs!!! Annyira tetszik! Egy ilyen dobozkát nekem is össze kell hozonom!!! Ennek megint Tralala lesz a vége - pedig éppen csak félrenéztem... nemsokára mutatom! ;)
A doboz festéséhez, illetve antikolásához mit használtál?!
Nagyon ügyi vagy! Utólagos engedelmeddel meghímeztem a varrógépes kicsi képet, persze nemegészen úgy ahogyan te csináltad. Most megint mutattál egy jó ötletet! Nagyon kreatív vagy!
Finom, ízléses,tökéletes! Már megint olyan jó ízléssel készítetted!Bevallom, nekem sokkal jobban tetszik, mint az "eredeti" formában.
Ez gyönyörű :O Grat hozzá, ügyi vagy :))))
Preciosa la caja y el pinkeep!!!!!
Un saludo, María.
The box is soooo beautiful!!!! Love the idea of pairing it with the pinkeep~~~
Your new stash looks amazing~~~
Your box and pinkeep are beautiful!
I love your box ;)
very nice
ciao Maria
What a beautiful box and pin cushion Nina. You do such lovely work. Those threads look great too.
Chrissie
Hihetetlen szép dolgokat készítesz mindig. Nem is tudom miért nem kommentelem. Biztos, mert mindig az államat keresem. :)
Nina, Nina, Nina! This is absolutely lovely! I enjoy your photos and your blog so much. It's comforting and relaxing. Thanks for the relaxation I gain when I read your posts.
I love your button box! Putting a magnet in the pinkeep is a great idea, too.
Your box is gorgeous and I love the idea with the pinkeep!
Jajj, nagyon tetszik, a dobozka is meg a pinkeep is! Tényleg olyan kis antikos lett, szuper!
It's just amazing set! All things matches together so well - and your gorgeous stitching, and aged polish on the box, and pinkeep, and little buttons... Soooo beautiful! :)
Szépséges lett Nina!De ezzel már nem mondok újdonságot:))
Nagyon ötletesen kitaláltad a mágneses rögzítést!A doboz pedig...:)!!!
A stunning box and pinkeep Nina!
Nina, this is such a gorgeous, beautiful buttonbox, love the antique colours and the fab pinkeep!
Gyönyörű minden. Csoda ügyes vagy.
What a darling finish, Nina!! That box looks very vintage - great work painting it. The top design looks wonderful, but that little pinkeep - superb! Terrific idea to have the magnet. It can come and go as it pleases. :)
Beautiful threads too!
Superbe boite, bravo !
Köszi Nina!!! ... egyébként nem kicsit visszajárós a kicsike!!! ;))
nagyon szép lett a doboz! és az ötlet a mágnessel, fantasztikus!
szép hétvégét
Dia
Nina, ez elkészesztőne gyönyörű lett!! Imádom, hogy ilyen összhangban van a tűpűrna meg a doboz, egész kis készlet :-) Mivel erősítetted belülről a dobozra a tűpárnát, hogy ilyen levehető? Tépőzárral? Nem látom jól.
ohh very very nice!!!
Mary
Nem tudom, hogy ennyi hozzászólás után számít-e még egy, de valóban nagyon szép lett ez a dobozka is! :)
It's a wonderful box, Nina! Really vintage-looking! And I love how you attached the pincushion to the box lid!
and what a nice stash you've got... I'm nearly jealous...
csodálatos ez a doboz! majd meg szólal, egyszerűen lenyűgöző!
Az antikolást milyen technikával készíted?
Wonderful!!!! Nina, hai realizzato un capolavoro!!!! :) Enza xxx
Oh my gosh, Nina!
I loved this piece when you finished, especially the thread colours, but oh wow, it really perfect for this anitiquish box!!
How talented you are!
And pinkeep is also so beautiful.
Actually I finished your exchange last night, but now... I so hesitate to send it to you, as seeing such beautiful works!!!! lol
They are perfect, Nina as always!!
Rita: száraz ecsettel, ami eléggé durva sörtéjű ;)
Ladies, thank you very much your lovely comments!
Köszönöm szépen a sok kedves szót!
The box is perfect, I love those colors..and the pinkeep with magnet is a beautiful idea! ^__^
Paola.
Nina this is beautiful.
Such wonderful stitching.
Realy love visiting your site and seeing all your lovely work.
oh my god! it looks so gorgeous
it is really lovely, the box and all the details
i love the colours and everything
congratulation for your beautiful crafts, they're really wonderful
best wishes
What a lovely box! And the magnetic pinkeep is such a great idea. You are so creative.
You do beautiful work, this box is absolutely gorgeous!
Elegant, subtle and oh so lovely, just perfect:)
Your box is very beautiful.
La tua scatola é bellissima !!!
Marina
Post a Comment