Nem valami nagy haladás, de okom is van rá: elkezdtem a SWAP ajándékot
készíteni, plusz az egyik privát cserémet, mindkettőnél a téma ősz.
Azt is megsúgom, hogy több darab miniben lesz hímezve :)
Hiába, Anikó igazad van: tényleg sokkal szebbek piciben, és megszeretem teljesen :)
I did not do much on these samplers but I have a good reason why:
I started to stitch the SWAP gift and one of my provate exchanges, theme is autumn
in both projects. And I am stitching some pieces 1 over 1 ;)
Anikó you were right: every patterns is more beautiful in miniature size ;)
Kindness Sampler Birds of a Feather
32ct Belfast linen, dyed by myself
Weeks Dye Works threads as charted
This is the Day Tracy Riffle
40ct Newcastle linen, dyed and baked by myself
TGA, WDW and CC (some changed by myself)
Take care and keep stitching! :)

készíteni, plusz az egyik privát cserémet, mindkettőnél a téma ősz.
Azt is megsúgom, hogy több darab miniben lesz hímezve :)
Hiába, Anikó igazad van: tényleg sokkal szebbek piciben, és megszeretem teljesen :)
I did not do much on these samplers but I have a good reason why:
I started to stitch the SWAP gift and one of my provate exchanges, theme is autumn
in both projects. And I am stitching some pieces 1 over 1 ;)
Anikó you were right: every patterns is more beautiful in miniature size ;)
32ct Belfast linen, dyed by myself
Weeks Dye Works threads as charted
40ct Newcastle linen, dyed and baked by myself
TGA, WDW and CC (some changed by myself)
Take care and keep stitching! :)



25 comments:
Nagyon szépek!
S méghogy nem haladtál!
Oh wow Nina this is awesome.
Love the fabric. Gorgeous.
Ez egy picike haladás? :)))) Nálam ez nagy haladás lenne! :)
Megsúgom, én is elkezdtem már az ajándékomat!
Lovely progress! Such nice warm colours of both pieces
very nice :)
Mindkettő nagyon szép és ezek a
festett vásznak... csodálatosak!!!
Nagyon megkapó mind a kettő!
Nina, That looks gorgeous. Have fun stitching your exchanges. Love Patti xxx
Both of these pieces are beautiful.
Both starts are looking lovely~~~ Did you stitched overone on both of them?
irigyirigy;)!!!!!
Gyönyörűek lesznek! Én mindent miniben hímzek, nagyon szeretem, bár a szemnek nem tesz jót... :))
Ja! Én is, én is elkezdtem a Swapot! :)
lovely progress. beautiful stitching.
Love both your pieces and your photos are wonderful. I need to work harder when I take pictures for my blog :-).
De szépek lesznek!:) persze már most is azok...
Gyönyörű, aprólékos munka! Kíváncsi vagyok, milyenek lesznek készen :)
2 beautiful projects Nina!
Nagyon szépek lesznek!!A tali képei között láttam készen a virágost,már-már azt hittem ilyen gyors vagy:)
Kíváncsian várom a titkosakat is!
gyönyörűek lesznek ezek a képek, megérik a sok munkát abszolút! :)
Nagyon gyorsan haladsz, a vásznaid megkívántam;)))
Beautiful stitching Nina and I love your fabric.
Chrissie
Ambos trabajos prometen ser preciosos.
Me encantan.
Saludos.
Mavi.
Szia,
Játszani hívott Dominika, én meg Téged.
üdv, Heni
WAUW! I just found your blog..
how beautiful! it's looks just gorgeous.
I put your name on my favorites, if that's oké with you.
Gr. Anna
http://artfulldelight.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment