June 23, 2009

Kindness Sampler - update 3.

A változatosság kedvéért most ezt vettem elő és haladtam is vele szépen.
Nagyon könnyű hímezni, gyorsan megy és látványos! Imádom :)

For having some changes I was working on this sampler the last 2-3 evenings.
I love to stitch this one too because it is so easy to stitch and I really love these
fantastic vibrant colors! Lovely isn't it!
Kindness Sampler Birds of a Feather
32ct Belfast linen, dyed by myself
Weeks Dye Works threads as charted

Nagyon szép a virág színe (Terracotta by WDW), bár a fotók csak közelítik a valódi szépségét.
I think the color of the flower is so beautiful but the pictures cannot show its real beauty.

Hiányzik két színem hozzá, ezeket leszámítva márcsak a sötét hátteret kell beleböködjem.
I miss 2 colors (still waiting my order arrives) and to them apart I need to stitch
only the dark background within the text frame.



Ééééés, most tudtam meg, hogy nyertem is!! Mégpedig Deb giveaway játékán :)
És ezt kapom...

Aaaaaand I just know that I am the winner of Deb's giveaway!!! Yippie!
Thank you dear Deb!! Here is a pic about it:



Take care and keep stitching & blogging! ;)


33 comments:

Jucus said...

Nagyon szép a Kindness Sampler-ed, kíváncsi vagyok, milyen lesz sötét háttérrel!
A díjakhoz is és a nyereményedhez is gratulálok!

temari by the sea said...

HI Nina, its gorgeous, its been a while to be online and its great to visit your blog again, always a pleasure to see what you have created!

Sandy said...

OMG Nina this is truyl wonderful.
So gorgeous stitiching. Love them.

Congratulations to your win.

Barbi said...

Azta, micsoda ajándékot kapsz! Gyönyörű a virág! Nekem így is annyira tetszik, de biztosan még jobban kiemeli majd a sötét háttér! :))

Nina said...

Ilyen lesz:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OtmgVAQ2oo4/Sh09nDXVijI/AAAAAAAAHZs/QwvrSHAb5eQ/s1600-h/BOAF_kindness+sampler.jpg

Köszönöm :)

Thank you!

unikat said...

Megint mennyi minden van itt!
A díjakhoz gratulálok!
A nyereményhez úgyszintén.
S a virágnál pont az jutott eszembe, hogy mennyire szép a színe.
S igen, pont ilyen fonalam volt még még itthon, s megnéztem újra.
Tényleg sokat haladtál, s gyönyörű!
Sötét háttérrel még nem tudom elképzelni, de mindjárt megnézem.

mariah said...

Gratula, a csodás Ádám és Éva Samplerhez!!
Gyönyörű a Kindness Sampler-ed!!

Theresa said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Those colors are so beautiful!!!!!

Julie said...

Very pretty, Nina.

I like the photo atop your blog.

elina said...

Ez a sampler lenyugozoen szep!!! Es gratula a dijakhoz na meg a csodas nyeremenyhez:-)

Szentpyr said...

Ohh, meg jhajj... olyan gyönyörű..., de hogy én miért félek tőle ennyire??

És az a nyeremény is nagyon ott van;)!

Edit said...

Nagyon szép a Kindness Sampler és a nyeremény minta is :)

Patricia Lessell said...

Nina it is absolutely gorgeous. I love your blog almost as much as your stitching which is to die for! Lots of Love Patti xxx

baboo said...

nagyon szép ez is, és gratulálok a díjakhoz!

De a legirigyebb mégis az ajándékra vagyok! :D

Márti said...

Gratulálok a díjakhoz, a nyereményedhez.... na és milyen szépen alakul a virágod, gyönyörűek a színei!!!

Angela said...

Your latest piece is beautiful. Congratulations on your award

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Nina, your work is really beautiful!!!

From the Attic said...

Your Kindness Sampler is beautiful Nina and those colours are really gorgeous.

Chrissie

Nathalie said...

Hello I discover your blog thanks to Accommodated cuori colory. Your works are magnificent! Nathalie

Edige said...

Szépen alakul a hímzésed, tényleg csodásak a színei. A díjakhoz és a nyereményhez pedig gratulálok!

Zsófi said...

Gyönyörű lesz a hímzésed! Egyre jobban tetszik ez a minta. A végén még elcsábulok én is:)
A díjakhoz és az ajándékhoz meg gratulálok!

annaitto said...

Nekem háttér nélkül is nagyon tetszik!!!! Díjakhoz gratula és az ajándékodhoz is!!!4

Elena - Gatti e Crocette said...

Ciao Nina, grazie per la visita al mio blog e per i complimenti!
Io ti seguo sempre, adoro i tuoi lavori!
Have a nice day,
Elena

p.s. sei brava con l'italiano !!!

Abile said...

Gratulálok a nyereményedhez! Szuper! A virágod gyönyörű lett!

Anna Zont said...

Nina! This work is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are wonderful!

Lorix said...

Gyönyörű lett, a színei csodálatosak, és nekem nem is hiányzik hozzá a háttér

A díjakhoz gratulálok, megérdemled őket! A nyereményt is :)

Carmen said...

congratulations for win the giveaways of Deb!

your stitching is always so gorgeous, lovely colors.

Deb said...

Nina, your piece is gorgeous. I love the vibrant colors in this one also. I'm going to email you about the chart. I'm so glad that you won it!

Enza said...

Nina, ... è meraviglioso!!! Enza xxx

Encarna said...

Hermosos colores, hermoso trabajo, hermoso su blog. Besos.

Пушистость said...

очень красиво!

Azalée said...

c'est magnifique Nina
toujours un régal pour les yeux
bises d'Azalée xxx

Jan said...

Nina that is just too too gorgeous!! I am going to have to stitch that one, now that I have seen yours. I don't know what happened, I thought I had your blog appropriately placed in my faves, but not there. But now it is and I will be returning. Not only is your stitching over the top, but your photography is gorgeous as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online