July 15, 2009

2 new starts and 2 new pairs of scissors!

Csak nem nyugszom, megmutatom a két újonnan elkezdett hímzésem és a tegnap
érkezett új kincseimet is :)

I can't wait more so I'm showing you my 2 new starts and my new treasures :)

Bitter Flower Sampler Birds of a Feather
32ct Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
WDW and TGA threads (as charted, one changed)


Sorry I forgot its name when I edited my photos :D Not bittersweet, only bitter.

With my needle The Goode Huswife
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted


Ilyen lesz... / The original is...


* * *

És néhány kép az új kincsekről... :)
And here are some photos about my new treasures...

Gingher scissors (Roberta and Sarah from the designers' serie)

Mostmár 3 Gingher ollóm is van :) Nagyonjó minőségű kézimunka ollók, hihetetlenül élesek.
Now I have 3 pairs of Gingher scissors! Really good embroidery scissors!

Egy gyönyörű szép ollóőr Bogitól, mostmár erre a szépségre vigyáz :)
This wonderful fob is from Bogi as a gift. Thank you!!!
Köszönöm!!!

És egy csodás sk festett fonal, szintén Bogitól :)) Imádom a színét! Köszönöm!!!
And a beautiful thread also from Bogi, she dyed by herself. I love its color! Thank you!!!


Holnapra is lesz mutatnivalóm ;)
Addig is kellemes böködést!

Take care and keep stitching!
I'll show you something tomorrow again ;)



29 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, your new scissors are just beautiful. I also really like your two new starts - can't wait to see more of them.

Cari in VA

Sandy said...

Oh wow Nina these are wonderfu new projects and your scissors are lovely.
Ginger is a great brand. Fantastic work.

Have a great Day.

elina said...

Hat Nina elkepeszto vagy...megint csodas himzesekbe kezdel bele...mar alig varom a kesz muveket:-)

Márti said...

Óóóó-ha, hogy Te milyen szépekbe kezdtél megint!!! :)
Ezek az ollók és amiket Bogitól kaptál ... nagyon tetszenek!!!!

Az olvasóid számához, pedig GRATULÁLOK Neked!!! :)))))))))

Jan said...

Oh Nina, I love your new scissors!! What is that green floral pair by Gingher called? Have never seen that one, and it is so pretty!!

Love your new starts, I want to do with My Needle so badly, and a dear friend stitched Bitter Flower for me, I know lucky girl!;)

Vaida said...

I'm so jealous.. Wonderful starts and great scissors! can't wait to see both pieces finished!

Patricia Lessell said...

I agree 100% with Sandy. Love the scissors and I have one pair of them anyway. And your work is always totally fabulous. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies!!

JAN: those scissors' name is Sarah, the blu one called Roberta.

Köszönöm szépen :)

Barbi said...

De szépek! Különösen ahogy megcsillan a fény a szép ollóőrön! :D

Encarna said...

Sigo maravillada de tanta belleza, un abrazo fuerte.

Szentpyr said...

Egyszerűen csoda, amiket te itt művelsz... (visszamenőleg is)!:)

Colleen said...

I love these 2 patterns! They are on my "wish list". I'm looking forward to seeing their progress :)

Great scissors, too!!

Deb said...

Two wonderful starts Nina. Both are looking great! And love those scissors. You'll find that once you start collecting them you just can't stop.

Yuko said...

Oh no, Nina!
Both projects are in my to do list!!
I wanted to do SAL with you, though it's too late and I have not time for them, shame!
I'm very looking forward to see your progresss!

Yuko ((hugs))

From the Attic said...

Great new starts Nina and I just love The Goode Huswif one. I have those two Gingher scissors too. Aren't they gorgeous!!

Chrissie

Theresa said...

Great start and love your scissors!! I have the Sarah scissors, too~~ And I love it!!!! They are so pretty~

unikat said...

Elképesztő vagy!
Gyönyörűek!

Dia said...

Nina, ezek az ollók fantasztikusak! biztos még nagyobb öröm lesz velük a munka :-)

A hímzéseket már nagyon várom, hogy kész legyenek, szépek már most :-)

Csilla böködéje said...

Mit mondhatnék. tyűha, ejha, jajdeszépekmegint, azaminta, óóóó.

Csak ámulok. Ez a minta annyira bájos, kedves, régies, a színei valami pompásak. egyszóval pont a szívem közepe. Várom, hogy elkészüljön.

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Your new scissors are so beautiful!...how I like your pictures and your new patterns!
Claudia

Edige said...

Csodásak az új ollóid, de a hímzéseiddel is mindig telibe találsz nálam...

Melinda said...

Nina,már megint gyönyörű munkákba kezdtél!!
Az ollóid,az ollóőröd....hmmm de szééép!!!

Maria said...

you new scissors are wonderful ;)
and the new start is very interesting...

Here i look only beautiful work!!!

have a nice day Nina ;)
ciao Maria

temari by the sea said...

Great scissors for your collection!
and wonderful new starts!

Unknown said...

I really love your new pattern!!

Jane said...

I love both these designs. No wonder you couldn't wait to show us your progress, they're looking terrific! Very nice scissors too. Ginghers are lovely.

Katrina said...

Very pretty starts and gorgeous scissors. I love the gingher scissors :-).

Azalée said...

2 magnifiques projets qui commencent,
et tes ciseaux sont si jolis!!
bises d'Azalée xxx

Melissa said...

I have stitched Bitter Flower and loved it. You have reminded me to stitch With my Needle. Two lovely new starts!

The scissors are beautiful. I have yet to own a pair! Lovely hand dyed floss too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online