No végre egy kis hímzést is mutatok már... Bár az utóbbi napokban
alig néhány x-et böktem naponta...
Woah, I can show you now some stitchings, yeap!
Last few days I couldn't stitch so much :D
Bitter Flower Sampler Birds of a Feather
32ct Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
WDW and TGA threads (as charted, one changed)
With my needle The Goode Huswife
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted
Azt hiszem, a fotógépem haldoklik, mert egyre rondábban fényképez :(
* * *
Bogi meglepett. Egyszercsak jött a postás, hozott pufi borítékot, és milyen szépségek lapultak benne!! Biztos jó kislány voltam, azért kaptam? :D Köszi szépen Bogi!!!
Bogi has surprised me. My postman came and gave me a chubby envelope. Look at
these super tiny treasures! I love them! Thank you dear Bogi!!
Pincushion: Bluebird's needles & pins Summer Scissor Companion Ewe&Eye&Friends

alig néhány x-et böktem naponta...
Woah, I can show you now some stitchings, yeap!
Last few days I couldn't stitch so much :D
32ct Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
WDW and TGA threads (as charted, one changed)
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted
Azt hiszem, a fotógépem haldoklik, mert egyre rondábban fényképez :(
* * *
Bogi meglepett. Egyszercsak jött a postás, hozott pufi borítékot, és milyen szépségek lapultak benne!! Biztos jó kislány voltam, azért kaptam? :D Köszi szépen Bogi!!!
Bogi has surprised me. My postman came and gave me a chubby envelope. Look at
these super tiny treasures! I love them! Thank you dear Bogi!!



22 comments:
Nina... you are terrific! don't stop!
The stitchs are really beautiful.
Have a good weekend!
Mivel múltkor azt mondtad, hogy szoktál aludni is, azt kell feltételeznem, hogy akkor legalább hat kezed van. :-))
A Bitter Flower csodás lett, és tök jó ajándékokat kaptál.
What a wonderful finish and I really like the Goode Huswife pattern - I will need to add this to my wish list!
It's always such fun to receive packages in the mail - and such beautiful work.
Enjoy your weekend.
Cari
Ó, nem most lett ez kész :D Még a múlt hét végén. Csak ugye közben mást mutogattam :D
De amúgy vagy 4 napja nem volt tű a kezemben, hiányzik. Remélem, este tudok hímezni egy kicsit :D
Thank you Ladies!
mmm, what a wonderful finish! I absolutely love it!
And your WIP is also very nice, I love the stitches!
And wonderful presents!
Ó, milyen fantasztikus minták! Nagyon szépek lettek/lesznek! És Bogi milyen kedves! :D
Csodaszépek!!!!
A meglepid is aranyos lett. Már az első fotón kiszúrtam a kis ollóőrt. A másodikon pedig a minta mellett a pillangós fonalrendezőt is.
Ez is sk?
Oh such beauties, Nina! I adore your Bitter Flower, and your With My Needle is going to be charming as well. Love your lil gifties!;)
ma chère Nina tu m'émerveilles toujours bravo et a great sunny weekend for you aussi ;o)
bises d'Azalée xxx
What a lovely surprise you received! Bitter Flower looks wonderful and love the progress on your Goode Huswife piece.
I'm just catching up on your post. You have a lot of great projects, Nina. I love the linens you dyed, especially the piece for Bitter Flower - very beautiful finish. I have the GH piece but have not started it yet.
Love the dyed linens & flosses, and such a lovely bunch of gifts!
Nina your finishes are just gorgeous. Also congratulations on your present from Bogi it is just lovely and I love the little E&I&F Scissor Fob as well. Lots of Love Patti xxx
Thank you very much :)
Köszönöm a kedves szavakat!
Marcsi: igen, sk, fimo :)
Vraiment superbes toutes ces jolies créations.
MERCI ET bISES
Nagyon szép minden, mint mindig!Még hogy alig néhány x??? Klassz ajándékot kaptál!
Love the samplers.
How lovely to get such a nice surprise.
Bonjour , c'est très joli et le pique aiguilles superbe ! Nathalie
amazing finish:) andWIP stitches fabulous:)
Beautiful finish! Congrats!!! and beautiful progress on your wip:)
That is an adorable gift you received from Bogi! How fun!
Dear Nina,
your bitterflower-Sampler is simply wonderful! I love it!
And the gifts you have received are so cute!!!
Love from Austria
Hilda
Como te cunde. Son unos trabajos preciosos.
Saludos.
Mavi.
¡¡¡Que bonitas y primorosas las labores que bordas¡¡¡¡
Me gustan todas.
Saludos,Nieves
Post a Comment