Amikor kisorsoltam a SWAP második kör résztvevőit, hogy kinek ki lesz az angyalkája,
nagyon örültem, mert én Marcsinak lettem az angyalkája :)
Már úgyis annyi mindent kaptam tőle (sk fonott kosár, levendula buzogány, fimo, stb),
olyan jól esik most viszonozni :)
When I raffled the SWAP participants of second round (who will be whose little angel),
I was glad very much because I became Marcsi's little angel :)
I already got so much things from her (braided basket, lavender mace, fimo, etc)
that it is so well now to reciprocate :)
A téma ezúttal adott volt: ősz. Bármi, ami az őszre utal és emlékeztet.
The theme was auatumn. Everything what is autumny.


My gift to you Blackbird Designs
26ct DMC evenweave, dyed by myself with cinnamon
TGA threads (choosen by myself)
Autumn Row Bent Creek (part)
40ct Permin linen (beige)
Belle Soie threads (Attic Tea, Noir, Pumpkin Carriage)
French Country IV. Pumpkin JBW Designs
40ct sand Newcastle linen
Tentakulum thread 'Georgia'


Marcsi, őszintén remélem, sikerült örömet szerezzek ezekkel az apróságokkal :)
És ősszel talán kellemes lesz rájuk nézni, amikor néha előveszed őket :)
Dear Marcsi, I hope you will like these tiny gifts! Made with love ;)
Take care and keep stitcing! ;)

nagyon örültem, mert én Marcsinak lettem az angyalkája :)
Már úgyis annyi mindent kaptam tőle (sk fonott kosár, levendula buzogány, fimo, stb),
olyan jól esik most viszonozni :)
When I raffled the SWAP participants of second round (who will be whose little angel),
I was glad very much because I became Marcsi's little angel :)
I already got so much things from her (braided basket, lavender mace, fimo, etc)
that it is so well now to reciprocate :)
A téma ezúttal adott volt: ősz. Bármi, ami az őszre utal és emlékeztet.
The theme was auatumn. Everything what is autumny.
26ct DMC evenweave, dyed by myself with cinnamon
TGA threads (choosen by myself)
40ct Permin linen (beige)
Belle Soie threads (Attic Tea, Noir, Pumpkin Carriage)
40ct sand Newcastle linen
Tentakulum thread 'Georgia'
Marcsi, őszintén remélem, sikerült örömet szerezzek ezekkel az apróságokkal :)
És ősszel talán kellemes lesz rájuk nézni, amikor néha előveszed őket :)
Dear Marcsi, I hope you will like these tiny gifts! Made with love ;)
Take care and keep stitcing! ;)



32 comments:
encore des petites merveilles Nina fait de tes mains de fée
bravo pour cet Award et mille mercis de me l'offrir, ça me fait très très plaisir
bises d'Azalée xxx
Nagyon nagyon köszönöm ezt a csodálatos meglepetést.
Sikerült bizony örömet szerezni s nem csak ősszel, hanem sűrűn fogom használni ezeket az elképesztően szép ajándékokat.
Köszönöm szépen, drága angyalkám!
Nagyon drága vagy, köszönöm a díjat is, a fordítást is!
Már megint valami csodásat készítettél!
They are so beautiful!!
Nina, I am just so envious of your finishing. You are so creative.
Marcsi egy mázlista! Gyönyörű lett! :DD
ejha, de nagyon szép minden, csodásak!!!
I've just given you an award but I see you have already been awarded it so add me to the list of people who gave you it.
Wow Nina is fantastic!!!!
Jajjjj.... nagyon-nagyon szépeket készítettél!!!! Átérzem Marcsi örömét!!!! :))))))
Köszönöm a díjat!!! :)
Tyűűű! De szépek! :-))
so beautiful!!
Everything is gorgeous! I especially love the BBD freebie.
Oh Nina you are so very welcome. I love the exchange you received - you so deserve it and I am really happy for you. Speak soon no doubt. Lots of Love Patti xxx
Ok I can't type anymore and now apparently now I can not read either. I should have known better - everything YOU stitch is always so incredible that I thought somebody else had stitched these lovelies for you! But of course it was the other way around and you are just so talented and imaginative. I love everything you do. Lots and Lots of love dyslexic Patti xxx
These are absolutely beautiful! I especially like My Gift to you, both the stitching and the finishing!
Wow!!! These are amazing!!!! Your finishes are always a joy to watch!!
Thank you Ladies! I'm so happy you like all pieces :)
Patti nevermind :))
Köszönöm szépen a kedves szavaitokat!
Csodaszép meglepiket készítettél ismételten!!:)
Nagyon szépeket készítettél, elhiszem, hogy sokan irigylik most Marcsit! :)
Nina, ezekkel a gyönyörűségekkel nálam is nagyon betaláltál!
Megint mennyi gyönyörűség !! :o))
Köszönöm, hogy szóltál a kép miatt, már le is vettem! :o)
Nagyon csodás holmikat készítettél az elmúlt időszakban!
fantastic blog, beautiful works!
Such beautiful finishes!! You are truly talented:)
Nina, your works are just stunning! Amazing set, especially bag :)
And thank you very much for award! You are so kind and I'm really honoured :)
Nina, I have just found your blog for the first time - your stitching is really beautiful:0)
Preciosos bordados, todos absolutamente todos. Cada uno en su estilo, no dejas de asombrarme.
Saludos.
Mavi.
Beautiful gifts and just as beautiful finishing!
hello, i love your cross stitch work !!!!
sorry for my english!!
see you later!!!
patoucoeur
Köszönöm szépen, hogy rám gondoltál, nagyon jól esett!
Csodaszépeket készítettél, ez aztán az ajándék!
Post a Comment