August 28, 2009

Lorrie's Heart Tin & JBW Pumpkin

Amióta egy barátom segítségével megvan ez a mintám, szemeztem vele, hogyan is készítsem el.
Ennek vagy másfél éve... Aztán tavasszal szembe jött velem ez a fém doboz, és eszembe jutott a dédelgetett szépségem, és tegnap meghímeztem :) Ma pedig össze is állítottam.

Since I had this pattern (thanks for help for a dear friend of mine) I knew I wanted to stitch it. But I didn't know how will I finish so I didn't start. It was more than a year.
In this spring I found this heart shaped tin so I remembered my beauty pattern,
yesterday I stitched it and today I finished :)

Lorries' Heart Tin


* * *

A JBW tök minta már ismerős lehet, hiszen ezt hímeztem Marcsinak a SWAP 2-ben.
Most kérésre készítettem ismét belőle tűtartót, és egy hozzá illő kis ollóőrt.

You may have seen this little pumpkin in my blog yet because I've stitched early for Marcsi in the SWAP 2. Now I made for a dear lady who asked me to making it :)

French Country IV. Pumpkin JBW Designs
40ct sand Permin linen, 'sand dune' dyed by myself
Tentakulum thread 'Georgia'

Sorry for this bad picture, in the morning wasn't sunshine... Others are better ;)

The fob's pattern is part from the Fall Collection 'Georgia'
Elöl-hátul ki van párnázva, jó puha :)
oth the front and the back cover are so soft because of the flies (fliez?) behind the fabric :)



Take care and keep stitching :)



30 comments:

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Nina,
You do such beautiful projects. thanks you for all the inspiration.

Every thing is lovley.
Shay

Gandja said...

Bravo ! Encore une merveille !!!

Cole said...

Great finishes! They look lovely :)

Unknown said...

Nina, your finishes are just lovely. The heart tin is adorable and your pumpkin and pumpkin fob - love them!

I am always in awe of your creativity.

Enjoy your weekend.

unikat said...

Ez a dobozka édes-bájos-tündéri szupiszupiszupi kis ékszerke!Érdemes volt ezzel a szívdobozkával a megfelelő mintára várni!
Gratula!
A tűpárnán csak mosolygok!
Úgy örülök, hogy elkészítetted!
S az ollóőr is csodaszép lett!
Nagyon tetszik a gyöngyös széllel!

Deb said...

Nina - your projects and finishing is always so wonderful. Your pictures are really a feast for one's eyes. Noticed in your heading a Shepherd's Bush piece that looks like you did it over one - Mon Dieu is it beautiful!!

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Lovely...and beautiful finishes!
Claudia

BeckySC said...

Absolutely gorgeous !!!

Have a lovely weekend my friend :)
((hugs))

enigma said...

ó, az a szívecske de kis fincsi mintácska :)

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your finishing and stitching are just beautiful.

Márti said...

Nagyon-nagyon-nagyon tetszenek!!! IMÁDOM a munkáidat!!! :)))

Carolyn NC said...

Nina,
I love looking at your stitching - such fine work and so beautiful! I love these two finishes. Look forward to seeing more!

Lorix said...

Nina, ezek gyönyörűek!! Imádom ezeket a finom kis mintákat

Julia said...

Your heart tin is so pretty - love the pumpkin too! :0)

Tammy said...

Your stitching and finishing are so beautiful!! I always enjoy your posts.

Jan said...

Just beautiful, as always, Nina!

Theresa said...

Such wonderful finishes!!!! I love the fall colors on them~~

From the Attic said...

Beautiful finishes Nina. Your work is so beautiful.

Chrissie

Carmen said...

your work is always so beautiful, delicated, the tiny heart is lovely.

Jane said...

Your stitching and finishing is always so amazing, Nina! You choose lovely designs to work on too. Thanks for showing us your beautiful creations. :)

Carol R said...

You have reminded me that I have that heart tin in my stash! Your stitching and finishing are amazing and those flowers so beautiful.

Gladys Creativa said...

Oh Nina... all is fantastic!!!!

Dovilė said...

I love the little heart:) so gentle and romantic:) another finisher lovely too:)

Melinda said...

Gyönyörűséges mindkettő!!!
Nagyonagyon széépek!

Edige said...

Hűha! Nagyon szépek lettek.

sylvie said...

it's very beautiful.

Moreen said...

Once more this is beautiful stitching.Your work is always perfection.

Azalée said...

oooooh ce coeur est sublime!!! et si romantique j'aime beaucoup
bises d'Azalée xxx

boci said...

Nagyon tetszik a szív alakú dobozkád! Olyan romantikus, de nem túl habos-babos.

Én is már mióta tervezem, hogy csinálok egy fob-ot az ollómhoz :s

Viszont elkezdtem csinálni a bocit, amit az első swapon kaptam Tőled! :D

Myriam said...

on répète sans cesse la même chose: joli, superbe, magnifique...un régal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online