August 21, 2009

With my needle and Beatrix Potter updates


Már nem is emlékszem, milyen régen mutattam utoljára a BP sampleremet,
bár az is igaz, hogy ezzel nem is haladtam túl sokat :)
De most mégis, éjjel sokáig hímeztem, kedvem volt hozzá... ;)

I cannot remember when I showed you last time my beautiful BP quaker sampler,
but that's truth I didn't stitch it too much :)
But now I did, last night I worked on it more and I have my mood back a bit more ;)

Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler És van benne hiba :D Valahol elszámoltam, és valószínűleg ezért száműztem hónapokra...
De miniben kibontani selyem fonalat... na neeeem, jó ez így :)

I had some mistakes in it :D I'm not sure where is my 1st but I think this is my reason I didn't stitch it months ago... and I won't change my mistakes, silk thread in over 1...
nooo, it's good for me with mistakes too :)

* * *

A másik amivel haladgatok a GH sampler, még mindig imádom a színeit, a nyári napfény köszön vissza benne, jó lesz télen elnézegetni :) Bár a felső résznél a keret hímzése iszonyúan unalmas, megnyugtató, hogy a minta felén már rég túl vagyok :D

The other I show you now is my GH sampler, I'm still loving its colours, looks like summertime always! How good will see this in winter :) Stitching the frame is very boring but
knowing it is more than semi-finished is such a happy feeling :D

With my needle The Goode Huswife
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted


Nos, további kellemes hétvégét mindenkinek :)
Have a great weekend to all of you!

Take care and keep stitching :)




25 comments:

unikat said...

Gyönyörűségesek!

Kathy said...

This is my first visit to your blog and definitly not my last. Beautiful stitching. Mistakes and all. :) Remember that in stitching mistakes are good after all only God is perfect.

I especially love the Good Huswife patern that you are working on. Gorgeous colors and gorgeous stitching.

Melissa said...

Beautiful stitching, Nina. I love that Mudpie silk on the Quaker. And your Stitching Lady is looking very elegant!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Nina, this is very pretty. I always enjoy seeing what you are working on. It is always beautiful!
Debbie

Abile said...

Csoda dolgok születnek a Te kezeid között!! Neked is jó pihenést, kellemes öltögetést kívánok!

Melinda said...

Csak ismételni tudom magam...szépséges munkák!
Neked is kellemes hétvégét!

Nina said...

Köszönöm szépen :)

Egyszer bizisten mutatok már egy rondát :D

Thank you dear Ladies!

Márti said...

Csodaszép munkák!!!

Jan said...

BOTH of them, just gorgeous, Nina! Love how the Mudpie is looking on the BP! Good choice!

Just Me and My Shadow said...

What a gorgeous colour that Mudpie is. Your WMN is making good progress and is such a favourite of mine. One day I must stitch it too.

Chrissie

Clinique-Bogi said...

Gyönyörűek!

Jane said...

All your projects lately are just magnificent, Nina! These two are no exception. Very beautiful work, and don't worry about any mistakes. Your Quaker is so delicate that you wouldn't even notice. :) I too am loving that Mudpie silk!

Vaida said...

Great progress, Nina! I especially like your Stitching Lady! And the Quaker is also looking great

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, just leaving you a comment as I've so enjoyed looking around your site and reading your lovely posts. Great pictures too !

Thank so much for sharing them and I hope you have a fab weekend (well, the rest of it anyway...)!

Best wishes to you

Ányi said...

Meghívhatlak egy limonádére? Kukk a blogomba :-)
Bocsánat, de mindig kényszert érzek, hogy neked adjam tovább a blogdíjakat ;-)

Azalée said...

ton sampler promet d'être très joli et bravo pour ton ( The Goode Huswife ) tu as bien avancé ;o)
c'est du beau travail Nina
bises d'Azalée xxx

Edige said...

Nagyon szépek!

Dora said...

De jó, hogy megint elővetted ezt a BP Quakert! Annyira jó lesz!

Anna said...

Beautiful stitching !!!! your quaker is so delicate and very beautiful.

Anna

CsacskaMacska said...

Jaj mesés mindkettő!!! Nagyon jól haladsz a BP Quakerrel!!!

Angela said...

Beautiful stitching.

Love the colours your doing BP in.

Zsófi said...

Csodaszép minden! Öröm hozzád benézni!

Yuko said...

Hi Nina,

What beautiful progresses!!
I love your BP very much!

As always your works are perfect and beautiful!
I was nominated for an award and pass it to you, visit my blog when you have time!
Thanks,

Yuko

Mavi. said...

Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh.
Preciososos ambos gráficos.
Mavi.

Dovilė said...

she is great:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online