August 8, 2009

With my needle - update

A legutolsó fotóhoz képest haladtam, már kész a néni :)
Nem mondom, hogy nem volt unalmas :D
De most látom, a lábát még pótolnom kell, most csak lóg a levegőben...
A fotón az árnyékok játszanak, nem az anyag ilyen gyűrött :o)

Here is my progress on With my needle by GH, I stitched a bit more.
My lady is ready ;) But missing her shoes... nevermind. The skirt was a bit boring :)
The linen shows on the photo for creased one, but only because of the game of the shades :o)

With my needle The Goode Huswife
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted



29 comments:

JOLENE said...

Gorgeous!!! Great accomplishment so far. I have this one completed and framed in my home and I really love it.

JillMN said...

Hi Nina,
I love this design. Who is it by? I haven't forgot about you. I will try to send that to you today. Also, the scissors next to your piece, Love them! What are they called?

Patricia Lessell said...

Hi Nina, I love this - you are doing to well on it as per usual. I just love your little thread keeper and your picture taking too - it is stupendous - almost as good as your stitching and finishing. I just love what you do always. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies!

Jill: http://downsunshinelane.com/scissors.htm Hardwick Scissors
And thanks for 'that' ;))

Patti, the thread keeper is fimo, made by me :)

Melissa said...

It's coming along beautifully, Nina. This one is in my stash and just waiting for the right time to come along to stitch it.

Dovilė said...

lovely:)

valerie said...

Nina, WMN is looking fabulous. I love the colors! Can't wait to see more!

Elena Ziglio said...

I Nina, I'm Elena! Your Blog is beautiful and your works too! I love them! I'll come back soon!
Kiss
Elena

Theresa said...

This is beautiful!!!! I love the colors!!!!

Melinda said...

Szuper lesz!!!Úúúúgy tetszenek a színei!:))

enza said...

Very very nice!!! Enza xxx

Azalée said...

Nina c'est du beau travail, magnifique
bises d'azalée xxx

Just Me and My Shadow said...

Oh I do love this design and have it on my 'to-do' list too. Watching your progress with interest.

Chrissie

bucilla said...

Nagyon szép lesz Nina, és ahhoz képest, hogy unalmas volt, nagyon klasszul haladtál vele. Tetszenek a színei.

Edige said...

Szééép!!!

Márti said...

Nekem is nagyon bejönnek a színei, olyan szép lesz!!!

unikat said...

Nagyon szép már most is, láb ide, láb oda!
Mi készül majd belőle?

Jane said...

It's looking really lovely, Nina. Such a gorgeous pattern.

Mavi. said...

Hola Nina:
Es preciosa, fantástica, espectacular... un lujo.
Me encanta.
Besos.

Mavi.

Angela said...

Great progress.

Cindy F. said...

Oh my! She is so pretty! and you've made amazing progress already!

baboo said...

Hát, őszintén szólva maga a minta nem az én stílusom, de a szinei engem is megfogtak! :)

Yuko said...

Hi Nina, it's so beautiful, I can't resist to stitch her, but I have so many WIPs so I can't start
Your choise of fabric is always right for the design, I love to see your progress!
Your blog always make me happy!

Siobhán said...

Your GH WIP is beautiful! I love it. Wonderful progress.

Unknown said...

Oh Nina, this is so pretty. I may have to add this pattern to my stash. I can't wait to see more the finished progress.

Csilla böködéje said...

Mesébe illő! Annyira szépek a színek a minta na és ahogyan dolgozol. Csodás nnna.

Faye said...

Looking at this made me want to work on one of my prim designs. I love your work and it is very inspiring!! Faye

Carmen said...

beautiful stitching,is gorgeous.

Nathalie said...

Good morning, Whaou that it is nice! Nathalie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online