Tegnap este kaptam egy nagyon kedves emailt, Tiziana megkapta a neki küldött
ajándékokat az őszi privát cserénk alkalmából :) Tizy, köszönöm a szavaidat,
egész este mosolyogtam!
Yesterday evening I have recieved an email from dear Tiziana that she has recieved my gifts
I have sent her in our private exchange Autumn 2009. Thank you Tizy for your kindest words,
I was smiling all the evening and now I'm smiling too!
Készítettem egy needlebook-ot, még a nyár folyamán, szeretek időben készen lenni mindennel.
Nem lett ez sem tökéletes, de azért nem is olyan rossz.
I made a needlebook even in Summer, I like to finish everything in time.
It is not perfect but not so ugly I hope :)
ajándékokat az őszi privát cserénk alkalmából :) Tizy, köszönöm a szavaidat,
egész este mosolyogtam!
Yesterday evening I have recieved an email from dear Tiziana that she has recieved my gifts
I have sent her in our private exchange Autumn 2009. Thank you Tizy for your kindest words,
I was smiling all the evening and now I'm smiling too!
Nem lett ez sem tökéletes, de azért nem is olyan rossz.
I made a needlebook even in Summer, I like to finish everything in time.
It is not perfect but not so ugly I hope :)
A piece of 40ct hand dyed linen, threads, patchwork fabby, pincushion...
Here is a mistake I know, the left side "backbone" of the needlebook is not perfect...
Now I'm waiting for your pack arrives, and I'm so excited :)
Thank you for reading me and for your kind comments,
take care and keep stitching!



37 comments:
Ez a needlebook nagyon szép lett!
Szerintem, csak te látod a "hibáit" :D
Tetszik, hogy ennyire őszies! Nagyon eltaláltad!
Csodás ajándékot készítettél!
Nina, .... is fantastic!!!!! Enza xxx
Jó hangulatú csomag lett! Ügyes vagy. De hát csak ismételni tudom önmagam. :)
Álomszép minden!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations !, very good job !!!
Micsoda gyönyörűségeket készítettél! :D
Nina, it is wonderful as always!!!
Jajjjjjjjjjjj :) Ezek, huh. Persze, most is ahibáat keresed benne, de akkor is gyönyörűek!
What a lovely gift you have sent your friend. I am sure she would have really loved it.
Chrissie
Oh Nina, I love all of the gifts you have made for your friend, I am sure she loves it!
What a beautifull gifts you send !! I love the pumpkin fob you made, just as the needlebook !!
Beautifull !
csodacuccok!!!:)
Ooh - love it all - lovely little fob you made. I stitched the same piece over one and have been trying to figure how to finish it. I may "borrow" your idea!
Everything is just gorgeous! Love it all.
I just love everything, especially the needlebook! That is such a great idea!!!
Absolutely stunning my friend!! Another beautiful creation from your hands!!
Hugs :)
Csodás ajándékok! :)
Your stitching and finishing are incredible! I hope I can become a great finisher like you with MUCH MORE practice! Your friend is very lucky.
Köszönöm szépen, olyan kedvesek vagytok :)
Thank you Ladies, all of you are so kindly!
Meadows, maybe I was born with my talent :) Just practice a lot. Have the idea, and make it... That's all :)
Wow!! Everything is so beautiful, Nina!!! What a wonderful exchange!!!!
very wonderful!
congratulations NINA!
Wow, your gift is perfect in each detail, fantastic! I think your addressee is happy, also everyone would be happy to receive such magnificent gift from you :)
Hugs
Tania
beautiful ;)))))))
ciao Maria
Micsoda szépségek!! :o))
Lindo seu blog amei.
Abraços
meire
meireearte.blogspot.com
Nina, no conocía tu blog. Tus creaciones son sencillamente maravillosas. Lo visitaré más seguido.
Un saludo grande desde Madrid, España. Colorete.
Láttam őket élőben. Pazar "kis" ajándékcsomag!
Ezt nevezem!
A kis könyvecskédet ismét sokszor fogom kinagyítva megcsodálni!
sublime échange!!! magnifique
bises d'Azalée xxx
I love Autumn Thanks. Very beautiful !
Where did you buy it ?
Thank you everybody for your kind comments!
Merline: I have not bought this pattern, it was a gift from a dear friend.
Je bave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chanceuse Tiziana!
Dear Nina, this is just fantastic, as I told you in my message, I am still wordless when I see this wonderful gift you have done for me. I hope mine will reach you soon (maybe it's already there :-P), and I really hope that you will like mine as I liked yours! Thank you, with all my heart!!!!!
Hi Nina
Lovely private exchange!!!!
I like!
Maria del Valle
Nagyon szép lett minden, imádom az őszi színeidet!
Post a Comment