November 20, 2009

Autumnal private exchange from Tiziana

Nem mondhatnám, hogy a postával jó tapasztalataim vannak, sikerült ezzel a csomaggal is
a frászt hozniuk rám... Hetekig repült összevissza, de csak ideért :)
Nem mesélem el, mi történt, a lényeg, hogy itt van, ugye Tizy?

I don't have good experiences with any postal offices all over the world... They scared me
again and again... This pack has been flying to me from weeks ago! I won't tell you the whole story but be sure strange things can happens, am I right Tizy? ;)

Amikor megkaptam a csomagot, és kibontottam, csak csomagoltam és csomagoltam,
olyan sok mindent kaptam! A párom is kényeztetve lesz a sok csokival, imádja... Ki nem? :)
Beszéljenek helyettem a képek!

When I have recieved the big parcel today morning I opened and see how many things
I got from dear Tizy! Tizy, you spoil me :) Lot of chocolate, beautiful mini packages...
Opened every pieces and... I'm speechless now so... let pictures speak instead of me ;)

Autumn Crow

part of Pumpkins Galore part of Petits Bonheurs

Tizy dear, thank you SO much for all goodies, you made my day, seriously!
I love all pieces and I feel like Christmas Eve now... Thank you!




Még mindig van idő jelentkezni a karácsonyi ajándékomra ;) Részletek itt.
You still have time to join my Christmas giveaway, maybe you will be the winner!
Please read the details here.




Thank you for reading me, visiting me and thanks for your kind comments all time!
Take care and keep stitching ;) And wish you all a great weekend!

27 comments:

Tiziana said...

Nina, yes, strange things can happen, but all is well what ends well!!! So finally you got your goods and for me it was a big pleasure to have this swap with you! The designer is Sam Sarah, and it's really lovely', isn't it? So I am happy that you liked everything, enjoy the chocolate and if you like them don't hesitate to ask for more!
A biiiiig hug!
Tizy

Unknown said...

Lovely stitching and very cute buttons :)

corinna said...

beautiful package of delights
what fun!

La Uina said...

Che bel pacchettino!!!quante cose bellissime!!! e zuccose!che invidia!

how a wonderful swap pack!!!lovely things inside!! and pumpkins too!
i'm a little jelous i have to admit it =)

Raffaella

Carol Anna said...

Csodálatosan szép ajándékokat kaptál! :-)

Marie en Roses said...

Sublime échange!!!! bravo!

Cicurka said...

Ó Ó és Ó! Gyönyörűséges minden!:*)

Unknown said...

Nina, what a wonderful exchange - you received so many lovely items.

Carin said...

Oh my ... what a beautiful things you have recieved, it feels like christmas don't it?

The French Bear said...

Wow, that was worth the wait!!! I have trouble with some of my parcels, mostly because I am wanting them to get there fast!!!
You gifts are beautiful, I am so in awe of all of you stitchers....... beautiful work!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Azalée said...

waowww quel bel échange automnal
le petit bijou à ciseaux on en mangerait tellement il fait réel :o)
bravo à Tiziana
bises d'azalée xxx

Anouk said...

wonderful gifts! my congratulations!
:)friends are people who know how to make you happy :) especially stitching friends)

Julie said...

What spectacular gifts! You are so lucky.

PTCRUZ said...

me parecen unos regalos estupendísimos, me encanan

Encarna said...

Beautiful gifts received, is there a beautiful friendship between you. Congratulations. Kisses from Mexico.

Dorka said...

Hűűű... ! Ez aztán csomag!

Melinda said...

Ennyi gyönyörűséget!!:)
Gratulálok a kincseidhez!

Violet said...

What beautiful gifts!! That is the cutest fob I've ever seen:):) Tiziana must be very talented:)

Have fun with all your wonderful goodies:)

Hugs,
Violet

Daffycat said...

It is scary when things don't arrived as sceduled!

A lovely package to receive. I love it all!

unikat said...

Hű, tiszta karácsony!
Csodaszép meglepiket kaptál. Szabad kicsit irigykedni ilyenkor, ugye?

Márti said...

Szabad hát... én is szoktam!!! ;)))))

Gyönyörű ajándékokat kaptál!!!!! :)))

Carol R said...

Great gift package!

Evik said...

Wow ... a beautiful things you recieved :)
PS: Please look at my blog ... I have a little surprise for you ;)

Have a nice day!
Eva

Ruth said...

Wow, what a lovely package. I wish I had your mailbox :)

Abile said...

Nekem a gombok tetszenek a legjobban... :o) Nagyon sok szép és finom ajándékot kaptál!

Vinniey said...

What a lovely gifts you have received! They are so cute!

angelasweby said...

Oh goodness, what a wonderful package of treats and surprises. Tizy is so talented. Not only is her stitching amazing but her pretty little buttons and pins are so sweet. I also adore the beautiful pincushion. I 'm sure you will enjoy using these wonderful gifts for many beautiful projects of your own.
Best wishes Angela
www.picturetrail.com/angelasweby

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online