Hiányzik a blogolás! De nincs mit mutatnom, így miért is írnék egy hímzős blogba...
Semmi hímzése nem halad, icipici ajándékok készülnek, nem sok, de legalább valami...
Viszont, tegnap Enikővel csajos napunk volt, és ennyire jól rég éreztem már magam :)
Először is kipróbáltuk az egyik Frei kávézót, isteni kávéik vannak, megfizethető áron!
Ledöbbentem, sokkal drágábbnak gondoltam... Annyit beszélgettünk, ötleteltünk, repült az idő.
A végén ebédeltünk egyet az Ikeában, és ott szétnézni már alig volt időnk, úgyhogy
holnap repeta :D És motanában esténként néhány bobinával gazdagodtam...
A szív alakú tárgyak gyűjtése kóros szenvedélynek minősül? :)
I miss do blogging! But I don't have anything to show you so what can I write about in my stitching diary? I did not continue any of my WIPs, I'm just working on some tiny gifts...
Not as much as my speed was early I know...
Yesterday I had a meeting with kind Enikő and we had a LOT of fun! Girls... We laughed so much, had fine coffees, had lunch in Ikea and tomorrow will go again to see everything in Ikea :D
Yesterday we talked too much and we did not have more time to look around :)
Evening I have made some bobbins for my croquets, later I will make more for laces, ribbons... and finally I'd like to make a big mox for them.
And... is it addiction to collecting heart-shaped objects? :)
Gondolom, látszik a képen ez a fekete nagy izé, nos ez egy pala lapból kivágott szív,
lehet rá írni krétával, de asszem hímzés lesz majd egyszer valamikor rajta...
Bár így is nagyon nagyon tetszik, Enikő köszi az ötletet :) !
This big heart is slate stone, and I really do love it! I can write on with chalk ;)
Others are ornies for my Xmas tree in this year. I love ornaments :)

Na és ami most jön... Becky ismét meglepett egy hatalmas borítékkel, csak ámulok!
And now... I need to show you my other treasures... Dearest Becky has sent to me a big envelope fulled with so many charts and kits!! WOW!!
Becky thank you SO much!!! 
Do I deserve everything, really? :) You made my day :)



Azt hiszem, márcsak időt kéne kapjak valahonnan, hogy ezt a sok szépséget
meghímezzem :) Vagy legalább egy részét... :)
Now I just need time to get from anywhere to make some of this big package :D

Karácsonyi ajándékot nyerhetsz tőlem, a részleteket kérlek olvasd el itt.
Please don't forget my Christmas giveaway which is open for everybody all over the world.
Please read the details here.
Thank you for reading me, visiting me and leave comments :)
Take care and keep stitching!

Semmi hímzése nem halad, icipici ajándékok készülnek, nem sok, de legalább valami...
Viszont, tegnap Enikővel csajos napunk volt, és ennyire jól rég éreztem már magam :)
Először is kipróbáltuk az egyik Frei kávézót, isteni kávéik vannak, megfizethető áron!
Ledöbbentem, sokkal drágábbnak gondoltam... Annyit beszélgettünk, ötleteltünk, repült az idő.
A végén ebédeltünk egyet az Ikeában, és ott szétnézni már alig volt időnk, úgyhogy
holnap repeta :D És motanában esténként néhány bobinával gazdagodtam...
A szív alakú tárgyak gyűjtése kóros szenvedélynek minősül? :)
I miss do blogging! But I don't have anything to show you so what can I write about in my stitching diary? I did not continue any of my WIPs, I'm just working on some tiny gifts...
Not as much as my speed was early I know...
Yesterday I had a meeting with kind Enikő and we had a LOT of fun! Girls... We laughed so much, had fine coffees, had lunch in Ikea and tomorrow will go again to see everything in Ikea :D
Yesterday we talked too much and we did not have more time to look around :)
Evening I have made some bobbins for my croquets, later I will make more for laces, ribbons... and finally I'd like to make a big mox for them.
And... is it addiction to collecting heart-shaped objects? :)
lehet rá írni krétával, de asszem hímzés lesz majd egyszer valamikor rajta...
Bár így is nagyon nagyon tetszik, Enikő köszi az ötletet :) !
This big heart is slate stone, and I really do love it! I can write on with chalk ;)
Others are ornies for my Xmas tree in this year. I love ornaments :)

Na és ami most jön... Becky ismét meglepett egy hatalmas borítékkel, csak ámulok!
And now... I need to show you my other treasures... Dearest Becky has sent to me a big envelope fulled with so many charts and kits!! WOW!!
Do I deserve everything, really? :) You made my day :)
meghímezzem :) Vagy legalább egy részét... :)
Now I just need time to get from anywhere to make some of this big package :D

Karácsonyi ajándékot nyerhetsz tőlem, a részleteket kérlek olvasd el itt.
Please don't forget my Christmas giveaway which is open for everybody all over the world.
Please read the details here.
* * *
Thank you for reading me, visiting me and leave comments :)
Take care and keep stitching!



32 comments:
Gratulálunk, ajándék!
Thank you for your blog!
Oh my goodness!!! What a wonderful package you received! You'll be stitching all of that for a very long time!!!
Hááát, tényleg észbontó kincseid vannak! :D
De szeretnék már én is egy ilyen csajos napot! Egyszer azért összehozzuk! :D
Wow, how generous of Becki to send you such wonderful charts - oh,there are so many great projects for you.
Enjoy your day!
Nina, every time I see an update on your blog I know that is something special. And I'm right... :)
I cannot wait to see your box filled with ribbons...:)
And what a great package you received. OMG!
I am glad for you! It is so much projects to embroider!!!!
Congratulation Nina...!!!
Enjoy your day!
embrace from Spain,
eljardindemiduende
Que de merveilles!
Ááááá, micsoda kincsek! :DDD Élvezkedj csak, és keríts időt, kedvet az alkotásra ;)
Ez a szivecske dolog! No, majd inkább szóban elmesélem!
Oh là là que de merveilles!
Alors pour les grilles, si tu n'as pas assez de temps, pas de problème pour moi, je peux t'aider! lol !
Ohhh Nina... what a beautifull package you recieved !!!
I love the bobbins you made? Can you maybe once explain in a message how you make them? I realy would love make some for my own lace.
WOW! What a wonderful gift from Becky! You must
be very special to her:) Enjoy it all!
Love the bobbins, can't wait to see more!
Wow! Becky really spoiled you with all that stash!! Lucky girl!
Wonderful collection of hearts and treasures. Wow what a stunning collection of charts. Enjoy!
Hello Nina
I realy like you blog i love reading it every time there is something new to see and read.
You have had a great package from Becki very nice charts now making time to stitch them.
Greetings Monique
Szuperek a kincseid. Nem hiszem hogy kóros lenne a gyűjtőszenvedély:-D
Nina ezeket a nagy fa spulnikat hol vetted? Ilyenre vadászok már egy ideje, de felénk nem láttam sehol.
Wow! Great stash you received!
Which one you will start the first?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....
What a wonderful.....
is fantastic! hugs
Ely (eliscrap)
Congratulations Nina, the supergift are fantastics!
Meseszép kincseid vannak!!
Gratulálok hozzájuk!
beautiful new stash Nina!!
What a gift you made, is that they want a lot and large collection of hearts, I also have one and I love it! Many greetings from Mexico.
waow a big enveloppe of dream :o)
i'm very happy for you Nina
bises d'azalée xxx
Wow that is quite the stash load! What a wonderful surprise.
Csodás gyűjteményed van, na és a meglepik... fantasztikusak!!!!
Wow, ... wow, ... wow!!!! Enza xxx
Wow, this is a huge presents. Beautiful!!!!
Micsoda gyönyörűségek!!! :))
Sounds like a fun time was had at Ikea! Hope you enjoy your second trip there too. :)
What a surprise to receive such wonderful stash. That must have made you feel so special. What a treat! Have fun looking all through it.
Hello Nina! I have a little surprise for you, you are the Most..for me, look my blog..!
Wow... what a great package you received from Becky. Enjoy!
Post a Comment