December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to everybody!

Szeretnék még egyszer mindenkinek boldog új évet kívánni, egy örömtelit, egészséggel és sikerekkel telve, sok hímzős órával, és kívánom, hogy olyan legyen 2010 mindenkinek, amilyennek szeretnétek! Kocc-kocc!

I'd like to wish you a very happy new year, good health, joy, peace and enough freetime
to stitch, and all my best wishes for 2010! Cheers!

picture is from the net by google

Lehet, hogy másoknak szánalmas, de egész nap a blogmmal foglalkoztam ma. Már egy ideje terveztem, hogy 3 oszlopossá teszem, és ismét egyszínű lesz, mint a kezdetekkor, és ma volt rá időm. Egésznapos meló, mert tisztában voltam vele, hogy minden oldalelem ugrik. Éppen ezért szépen lementegettem mindent, több száz linket, stb. Uncsi :) De kész az új design. Tetszik? Mert nekem nagyon :)
Hogyha nem fér ki a képernyőtökön (nekem 16:9-es notim van, azon elfér),
akkor a ctrl és - gomb együttes lenyomásával az adott oldal "méret"e csökkenthető
a böngészőben. Bármelyik oldalra igaz. Ctrl és + gomb pedig növeli az oldal "méretét".

It may looks pathetic for somebody but I have been working on my blog all day long. I already have planned for some weeks ago I need to change my blog's design and made it 3 coloumned
and one coloured again as it was when I have started to blogging. Now I have made it!
It was not easy... I knew I will lost my sidebar elements, links, so I have saved everything (more hundreds of links) and made it from the start. It was boring but I enjoyed :) Here is my new design. How do you like it? I love it!
If it doesn't fit on your screen try this: push ctrl and '-' button together to make my site a smaller look on your screen.


Thanks for your wonderful and kind comments throughout the year,
I love comments and I'm happy to read them!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

41 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Happy New Year to you too!
Wishing you the BEST!
Flor

xJuDesign said...

Szuper lett a blogod:-) Bár már eddig is az volt!!!
Én is "áthímzem" magam az új évbe:-) B.Ú.É.K.!!!

Unknown said...

Egészen más lett! Nagyon jó :D
Nos, kedves Nina, a ti évetek is legyen minden széppel, jóval teli, jobb mint amit elképzeltetek magatoknak! :D

Melissa said...

Nina, the new look of your blog is great. If you can share what you did, let me know. I've been thinking of renovating mine too but I'm not 'up' on what to do!

I've enjoyed visiting you this year and seeing your beautiful stitching!

Happy New Year!

Nina said...

THANK YOU!

KÖSZÖNÖM!

Melissa, I'll write about my design, and the change, I'll write what did I do.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Best wishes from Austria

Jane said...

It's quite easy to spend hours on the computer, so I understand how it is. I love your blog look, though with the 3 column layout it doesn't fit on my computer screen and you have to scroll to the right to view this side of it. Don't know whether others are seeing it this way.

Happy New Year again, Nina! Look forward to all the wonderful stitching you have to show us in 2010.

Azalée said...

Une bonne et heureuse année 2010 ma chère Nina
de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

happy new year

Lenka said...

Happy New Year, Nina! I wish you all the best in 2010!
Hug,
Lenka :)

Lee said...

Happy new year Nina,
love the new look specially the lovely photo at the top.
Like Jane it does not fit my computor but I can scroll to the side to see the rest of it.
Thank you for sharing so much in the past year... look forward to visiting you blog again and again in 2010

tia o'c said...

Happy and Inspired New Year!

missy said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Hug
-missy-

Márti said...

Nekem nagyon tetszik!!!! Szuper lett!!!

Boldog Új Esztendőt Nina!!! :))))

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies!

JANE: if it looks bigger than your sreen, maybe can change the size of screen resolution, or click ctrl+- (ctrl and - button) to make it smaller.
In my screen it looks perfect :)

Gerry said...

Happy New Year 2010 for you too, Nina. May all your dreams come true.
I love the new look, it is awesome.
Gerry

dviki said...

Szerintem is igazán mutatós lett a blogod új kinézete! Tetszik! :)

María said...

¡¡Feliz año 2010!!

Princi said...

Boldog Új Évet Kívánok!

Vinniey said...

Wow! Beautiful blog! I love your new banner! It's very festive and beautiful! I wish you a Happy New Year and sweet life 2010! {{Hugs}} :)

Melinda said...

Nagyon tetszik az új "arculatod"!Elhiszem,hogy sok munka volt vele!!...de megérte!:)
B.Ú.É.K!

Mallo said...

une très très belle année pour toi aussi !! ta nouvelle banière est très jolie ... continue de nous faire rêver, tout au long de cette année, avec tes réalisations.
bises

Ledana said...

Nina, I really like your new design, it's gentle and calm. Happy New Year, dear Nina, best wishes!

Hugs
Tania

hohla said...

Nina! Happy New Year!

Anne said...

I also wish you and your family a happy new year 2010!
I love the new look of your blog, I know that it takes a lot of time to make the changes as I lost all my links while changing the template of my blog grrr... à bientôt!

Jane said...

Thanks for the tip, Nina. That helps :)

Concha said...

Happy New Year Nina!!. My best wishes for you

I always love the look of your blogs.

Pike said...

Happy New Year, Nina!!!

I LOVE your new blog design: especiay the picture of the berries, they look SOOO pretty!

Mote said...

Nina!!!! Heppy New Year!!!! Happiness and love in the new year!!!

Unknown said...

Nina, Happy New Year from Russia!
I love your blog!

Mavi. said...

Nagyon szép Nina, akik követni ebben az évben így sok kereszt és ossza meg velünk.
Csókok.

Carin said...

Happy New year to you too and I love what you have done with your blog. it looks great !!

unikat said...

Beléptem, s majd elájultam az új fejléctől!
Gyönyörű!
Aztán látom, hogy jaj, itt minden megváltozott!
Hát persze, hogy tetszik!
Nagyon!
Boldog és még szebb új évet, mint eddig volt!

Judit said...

Szuper lett! És a fejléc is nagyon tetszik! ÉS persze: Boldog új évet kívánok én is! :))

Nina said...

Köszönöm, köszönöm!!!
A fejléc nekem is nagyon bejön, sajnos nem saját fotó. De most annyira illik a hangulatomhoz is :)

Thank you everybody for your kindness, and lovely wishes!

Josefa Vélez said...

!!!FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!! QUE SEAS MUY FELIZ EN ESTE NUEVO AÑO.

Patricia Lessell said...

I wish you and your family a Happy & Healthy New Year too.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you!

Lavendelhaus said...

A happy new year to you
Bianca

Vaida said...

Dear Nina! Have a wonderful year 2010!!!

Dovilė said...

Happy New Year Nina:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online