December 29, 2009

My works in 2009 - mosaic


Teljesen biztos vagyok benne, hogy az idén nem lesz már több befejezett hímzésem,
úgyhogy csináltam egy mozaik képet, ahogy pl. tavaly is :)
Nem számoltam meg, hány kész munkám van, de meg fogom :)

I'm absolutely sure I won't finish more progress in this year so I have made
my mosaic of 2009 about all of my finsihed works like I did it last year ;)
I did not count how many I have made but I'll count them :)

2009_mosaic_Nina

Ha valakit jobban érdekel minden kép nagyobb méretben, itt láthatóak :)
If you would like to see all my photos in bigger size, click here :)

Az én mozaikom nem lett valami szép, de a végén már untam ennyi képet lekicsinyíteni, összerakni... kivételesen nem a minőségre mentem. Csak a befejezett munkák vannak rajta ;)

My mosaic is not as beautiful as other stitchers' mosaics are because I was boring
editing my photos, resize them, cut, copy... And I haave shown my finished pieces only in it ;)

No, Ti is megmutatjátok a Ti mozaikotokat? :)
So, will you show your own mosaic? :)

Sikerekben és egészségben gazdag boldog új évet kívánok mindenkinek!
Wish you all a very happy and healthy new year!

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

53 comments:

Kriszta said...

Az már biztos, hogy nem unatkozhattál :) Gyönyörű dolgokat alkottál ebben az évben (is). Kívánok sikerekben, egészségben, örömökben gazdag új évet :)

Zsuzsmo said...

Csatlakozom az előttem szólóhoz!
Hihetetlen hogy mennyi mindent csináltál.

Katherine said...

Nina - how lovely your work is! And what a clever idea to do the photo mosaic.

From the Attic said...

Oh my goodness Nina, what a lot of work you have done stitching ALL this over the year and all beautifully stitched as well. Thanks for showing us and I always enjoy reading your blog. Happy New year.

Chrissie

judit.6 said...

Hát nekem az első reakcióm, egy "jéziusmária" volt. S mindehez hozzávesszük, a többi kreatív ténykedésed: fimó, anyag-fonalfestés.... Nálad egy nap nem 24 óra??? :)

Carin said...

Wow you have make so many this year. Congrats !!!

Mavi. said...

A dús, lenyűgöző munka.
Gratulálunk.
Mavi.

Catherine said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Wow!!! Very beautiful!!

Patricia Lessell said...

WOW have you ever been one busy lady. I love your mosaic it is gorgeous. I can also see that you finished your SB Quaker Heart that same as I did - I thought it was a really good idea and I see that you did too.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

Lenka said...

Wow, Nina!!! Mosaic looks great and I love each one of your work, they are so wonderful! Congratulations, you did a great job this year :)
Hugs,
Lenka

penelopis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
penelopis said...

Hallo...
Several days ago I found your blog and I loved your beautiful works and photos. Gorgeous mozaic!!!
Happy New Year Ania

Vezunia said...

Wow! It's so much! It's so beautiful!

hohla said...

Nina! Super! Happy New Year!

Nima said...

wow...awesome...

Mehike said...

Nagyon szépeket alkottál az idén is

bucilla said...

Mennyi gyönyörűséget készítettél! Csak ámulok, és sárgulok;)

enigma said...

lenyűgöző, lélegzetelállító...minden elismerésem, Nina :)

Christine said...

Nina, rengeteg gyönyörű dolgot készítettél, csodállak érte!! Azért remélem, jövőre még több dolgot mutatsz, amin majd csorgathatjuk a nyálunkat:)

Barbi said...

Gyönyörű ez a tabló! Mennyi csodás munka! :D Hihetetlen mennyiség! :D

Maria said...

happy stitching!!!!
very nice your 2009 ;))))))
ciao Maria

Dora said...

Nina, ez nem semmi teljesítmény! :) Állati jó igy egyben látni, hogy mi mindent csináltál te is idén :)

Angelika said...

das sind sehr, sehr schöne Sachen, die es hier zu sehen gibt. Bewundere sie schon länger.
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

PTCRUZ said...

¡felicidades por tanto trabajo!!! y yo que estaba contenta con el mio.... me has dejado destrozada... jjj
feliz 2010

Verbena said...

As it is a lot of beauty! I congratulate happy New Year!

Melinda said...

Egy "kosárnyi" Ninás gyönyörűség!!:)
Jó így egyben látni!
Nektek is nagyon boldog Új Esztendőt kívánok!

Anouk said...

Nina, your mosaic is fascinating and marvellous! =) it's a great work))

Lynn B said...

Wow Nina what amazing stitching, everything is beautiful. I love the way you have displayed them, I think I will try and do one too!

Happy New Year!

Jane said...

My, how busy you've been this year! You don't realise how many you've done until you collate them together like this. Your work is so amazing and beautiful. I always enjoy dropping by.

I'm getting together a collage of my own finishes for the year (not as many as yours though). I'll post them tomorrow.

Have a very Happy New Year, Nina. I look forward to more of your gorgeous stitching in 2010!

Julia said...

Absolutely amazing Nina - you have produced very beautiful work and I look forward to 2010 with anticipation!!:0)

Azalée said...

merveilleux Nina!!! que du beau travail!! une année de passion et d'amour de petites xxx c'est le résultat de cette mosaïque de petits trésors, et j'espère encore plein plein plein à venir admirer pour 2010
bonne fin d'année à toi, à très bientôt pour les traditionnels voeux
des bises d'Azalée xxx

enza said...

WOW !!!!!Beautiful , beautiful and beautiful!!!!!! Enza xxx

Abile said...

Kívánom, hogy jövőre is legalább ennyi szépséget sikerüljön készítened! Boldog új évet kívánok!

Evik said...

WOW Nina, your mosaic is wonderful!

Happy New Year!

Eva

Jucus said...

Bámulatos, Nina, micsoda sok gyönyörűség került ki egy év alatt a kezeid közül! Csinálj jövőre is ilyen sok szépséget, boldog új esztendőt!

Margie said...

Bravo!

Dovilė said...

What a riches!
Happy New Year! wishing the inspiration, the best friends, good luck:)

Riet said...

Wow Nina, do you do something else dan stitch? What a nice works you have maid this year.
All the best for 2010!

Vaida said...

It's really impressing! You've finished a lot of beautiul works this year!

Have a nice New Year's celebration and all the best in the coming year!

Naomi said...

Mesés együtt látni ennyi szépséget!!! BUÉK!

Susimac said...

What a wonderful mosaic Nina of all your wonderful finishes. Come and join the party over at my blog it would be wonderful for you to join with your lovely finishes.

I hope that you have a Happy New Year

Hugs Su

Szecsi said...

Nagyon szépek így együtt is!

Boldog Új Évet kívánok!
Reni

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
Happy new Year!

Márti said...

Gyönyörűek... imádom a munkáidat!!! :)))

unikat said...

Ez egyszerűen fantasztikus!

Katrina said...

Everything is gorgeous, you really got a lot done this year! I love how you finish things :-).

Zsófi said...

Csodaszép látvány! És a mennyiség is lenyűgöző! Nagyon tetszik a blogod új ruhája is!

Ieva said...

Woooow, how many beautiful needleworks! Amazing!

Francine said...

WOW! C'est impressionnant vu comme ça.

Cela me donnes une idée, je crois que je vais faire de même, pour avoir un aperçu de ce que j'ai fait en 2009 et se sera une habitude pour les autres années.

Merci pour l'idée,

Francine du Québec

Anonymous said...

OH, WOW!!!!!!!! Your finishes is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thank you for sharing. I enjoy your blog so much!!!

Mari Nieves said...

Qué maravilla! Ha sido un año muy productivo en punto de cruz. Mi enhorabuena y felices puntadas para este año también!

caropassions said...

your work are very nice !!!! and i like your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online