December 5, 2009

Noel - gift for Daphnée


Csak egy kis apróság, de annál nagyobb szeretettel készült, Daphnée-nak,
karácsonyra :) Posta tesztelése ezúttal sikeres, mindössze 4 nap alatt odaért...
Nem értem, máskor miért tart pokolian hosszú ideig...?!

This is a tiny present which was made a lot of love for dear Daphnée,
for Christmas :) It also was a test for the postal service - now it took only
4 days to arrive... Other times why takes soooo much longer?!

NOEL freebie Gazette94
28ct DMC linen, hand dyed by myself
Kreinik Silk Mori, color 3017

2 over 2



És persze nem bírtam ki, hogy bele ne kezdjek a frissen szerzett Shepherd's Bush
mintába :) Ritka vacak len van hozzá, annyira puha, planty, rossz rá hímezni.
De szép lesz a végeredmény, majd fotózok :)

And I started my new SB kit 'Holly & Ivy Sampler' yesterday, I love stitching it but I hate
that linen which was included, I prefer Zweigart linens... I'll show you later my WIP.



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

19 comments:

Carin said...

Lovely present! Great finish.

Melinda said...

Mi lenne ,ha időd is lenne?!:)
nagyon aranyos kis meglepit készítettél!:)

Nina said...

Hát, előre gondolkodtam egy picit :)

BeckySC said...

Gorgeous as always my dear friend :)
(((hugs)))

unikat said...

Nagyon helyes lett!

Tommye said...

that is the cutest little stocking I've ever seen!

tjbdesigns
http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lucky Daphné: your present is gorgeous.

Violet said...

Another beautiful finish:) I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

Big hugs!
Violet

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

this is so beautiful

Carin said...

Beautiful finish Nina and I'm looking forward to the SB kit :)

Deb said...

It's beautiful. I'm sure that your friend loves it!!

Unknown said...

another beautiful ornament, you are so very talented! I am sure Daphnee loved it.

Cole said...

What a lovely gift! Your finishing is beautiful :)

Cicurka said...

Szépséges!
Nézz be hozzám egy kis apróságért!:*)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I just started this pattern last night and can't wait to finish it after seeing your finish.

Márti said...

Nagyon szép karácsonyi meglepi-ajándékot készítettél!!! :)

natalia Carlota vallejos said...

Muy bello Nina, me animaral bordado en punto cruz porque me maravillan tus creaciones, que tengas buena semana, cariños.

enza said...

Lovely!!! Enza xxx

Simona said...

Lovely gift!!!
I like your blog ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online