Elég lassan haladok most mindennel, de egy picit dolgoztam ezen az utóbbi 3 hétben.
Nem sok, csak két újabb blokk van készen, de ez is valami :)
I cannot stitch as much as I want to, so my progresses are growing really slowly.
I have stitched this piece in last 2 weeks and finished 3 bloks.

Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler
Finishing size is 25,5 x 24,5 cm




Az ollót Yukótól kaptam ajándékba, köszönöm szépen!!
This pair of scissors was a gift from my dear friend, Yuko.
Yuko, thank you very much, you made my day!!

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

Nem sok, csak két újabb blokk van készen, de ez is valami :)
I cannot stitch as much as I want to, so my progresses are growing really slowly.
I have stitched this piece in last 2 weeks and finished 3 bloks.
Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler
Finishing size is 25,5 x 24,5 cm
Az ollót Yukótól kaptam ajándékba, köszönöm szépen!!
This pair of scissors was a gift from my dear friend, Yuko.
Yuko, thank you very much, you made my day!!

Take care and keep stitchin' :)


46 comments:
Nagyon köszönöm!:) Nem tudom, hogy mivel érdemeltem ki, és mindig meglepetés, hogy nem csak "gasztros" oldalról olvasnak, úgyhogy szépen meg is hatódtam!:)
Köszönöm szépen!:)
Drága Nina! Nagyon köszönöm! Igazán kedves vagy! Hamarosan felteszem a blogra. Gyönyörűen alakul a BP-d! Csodaszép a színe!
a quaker-ed, csodaszép már most is. Ezeken az új nagy fotókon még inkább látszik.
A díjat pedig nagyon nagyon köszönöm!
Igazán megtisztelő, hogy rám gondoltál.
Puszi
nagyon jó az új géped! :) (és a hímzés is, szokás szerint)
I love these colors!
It is so beautiful. I love your colors and scissors.
Sandy
wow! the mudpie is a beautiful choice of color...
absolutely stunning!
Gorgeous! Your choice of colors is truly exquisite!
Stunning!
It's looking just gorgeous :)
hugs to you :)
Nina,
köszönöm, aranyos vagy, nagyon örülök, a többit megtalálod a blogomban mert felraktam a díjat,
szép estét,
K.
I haven't words...
Your sampler is absolutely stunning Nina! It looks wonderful. I'm going to have to make note of your threads. I don't know if I could get my fabric to look at nice as yours though! It is just beautiful!
Nina, elegáns, mennyire szeretem azt a szín, szép.
Az eredeti olló.
Csókok.
Mavi.
Gyönyörű ez a hímzésed, és a fonal is... olyan jó nézegetni!!!
c'est toujours splendide merveilleux de voir tes ouvrages, et me donne l'envie d'aller broder ;o)
bravo Nina douce soirée
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
c'est toujours splendide merveilleux de voir tes ouvrages, et me donne l'envie d'aller broder ;o)
bravo Nina douce soirée
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Nagyon szép a quaker, nagyon tetszik és már hipp-hopp kész is leszel vele!!! :)
Az ollód... oda vagyok érte!!! :)
Puszi!
Nagyon szépen alakul a BP!Tényleg már nem sok van hátra:))
Az ollód gyönyörűűű!!!
A díjat pedig nagyon köszi,jólesik hogy rám gondoltál!:)
Both the fabric and the thread are lovely! Your BP is incredible!
Your progress on BP is beautiful! Love the scissors too!!
Nagyon jók a színeid:-) És méretben pont megegyezik az én BP Quaker mintakendőm méreteivel!!!
Szívesen megnézném őket egymás mellett a falon:-)))
This is absolutely amazing. I'm wondering what type of floss your using.
Thanks for sharing,
Hillery
North Country Samplings
It's very pretty. I love the colors.
Az én Mary Wigham Sal-om beállt, mint a szög... :o)) Annyi minden máshoz van kedvem mostanában!
Nagyon szépen alakul a Beatrix Potter-ed!
Wow! It's so beautiful... the dyed fabric is divine ... I have to try with dyed fabrics, I will follow your tutorial...
Regards from Barcelona!
Anna
absolutly beautiful, I like the floss color:)
ООО!! какая красота и так стильно и сдержанно!Отличная работа!!Ну а ножничка,мечта поэта :))
lélegzetelállító...ennyi!!!
GYÖNYÖRŰ!!!!!!!!!!!
És már majdnem kész:)))
Az ollód is csinos darab;)
Hi Nina, I keep visiting your blog and keep thinking I should leave a comment. Here it goes :
1/ Your work is beautiful.
2/ Your pictures are beautiful.
I'll be back. ;-)
Cheers, V.
Hallo Nina,
das wird ein sehr schöner Sampler. Die Farbe gefällt mir sehr gut.
Gruß
Anja
Hello Nina, I love the sciccors, I ordered one myself.
I love your fruity needle book with the strawberries, and I like how it can hold everything. I want to try and make one myself, but I don't really know how you put it together. Could you please tell me how you have done it?
Lots of greetings, Babs
Ok, thank you. I have an idea with cardboard, but I never did finishes like that, I never did any finishes lol, all my works are to put on the wall in a frame. I bought some zigzagband, handsome flowers and so to add, and I have a very lovely pattern in pastel colors, in which I need to cut to find a good size, I'm thinking of making it in A5 format. One day it will work, I hope.
Love, Babs
Boy is this gorgeous. After I finish with all these exchanges I am going to stitch this for myself.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
It is beautiful Nina and I love the colour of your linen and thread.
Chrissie
very beautiful, i'm beginning one other with a friend, with silk.
Gyönyörű lesz!! Ilyenkor mindig kapok egy újabb adag lendületet :))
(Már én is elkezdtem, de ez még titok, hamarosan mutatom is :)
beautiful color...
ciao Maria
It's looking lovely, Nina. Doing it over 1 takes double the time, so it's coming along nicely.
I think we'll all be showing scissors we got from Yuko on our blogs in the future. I received mine yesterday. They are really lovely.
Great photos too BTW!
Très, très, très joli ! La broderie en 1 fil est fastidieuse et longue, mais d'une finesse exquise !
Nina your BP is so beautiful!
I have this on my 'to do' list maybe later this year. Your choice of threads suit it just right.
I would like to ask you a blogging question if you don't mind? I was wondering how you manage to get your photos to be so big? I have a 3 column blog layout but my photos will not post that big?
What a beautiful version of this SAL!
Kissy
It's beautiful!
Wow, this sampler is really very beautiful!
just stunning!!
Post a Comment