January 8, 2010

Gifts for Enza


Sajnos a Jézuskám nem valami szorgos és sietős fajta, bizony néhány ajándék késve érkezett meg, ejnye no :) Ezekkel szerettem volna örömet szerezni Enzának, azt hiszem, sikerült :)
Ma érkezett meg hozzá, egy picit késve, sajnálom.

My 'Santa' is lazy and not so fast, I'm sorry to being late with these gifts... Enza, I hope
you like all pieces, wish you a lately Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
I'm happy you have recieved the parcel today :)

BBD_Sweet Heart_for Enza_by Nina 2009dec
Sweet Heart from Joyeux Noel booklet Blackbird Designs
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by myself (color 'Primitively')
Silk threads, choosen by myself
(Waterlilies - Cherry Cordial, Belle Soie - Lily Pad, Baguette,
The Thread Gatherer Silk'N Colors - Bronze Age Brown)
for Enza_4_from Nina_2009dec
for Enza_3_from Nina_2009dec
Some hand dyed linens and some hand made fimo pins :)

Enza, thank you for your kind letter, I'm so happy to read you like the gifts, enjoy :)


Thank you for your lovely and kind comments, I always happy to read your kind words!
Thank you! Take care and keep stitchin' :)

20 comments:

♥ Sari ♥ said...

It's adorable! And the pins are so lovely!!!

unikat said...

Csudiszép meglepiket küldtél. Nekem különösen szivecske tetszik. No, meg a gombostűk! Ja és a pinkepp. Vagyis, akkor nem is ez a sorrend, hanem ...
Egyszerűen szép minden, s te nagyon figyelmes vagy.

Carin said...

Your gifst are, as usual, very beautifull !!!

Unknown said...

Nina, what lovely stitching gifts. I'm sure Enza was so thrilled to receive them.

Enjoy your weekend.

Melinda said...

Mennyi szépség már megint:)
Nagyon figyelmes angyalka vagy!:))

Anonymous said...

Lucky Enza !

Gillie said...

I wish my name was Enza, lol! Everything is beautiful, I am thinking I'll HAVE to buy that Blackbird book and possibly the snowman chart too!

Enza said...

I am too much happy!!!!! :):):) Your gift is marvelous!!! Thanks of my heart dear friend! Enza xxx

Jan said...

Nina, such lovely gifts to send! I am sure they were and will be treasured, late or not! You certainly have a giving heart!

Susimac said...

So pretty, I love your choices of colours for the BBD Heart - a beautiful package for Enza

Maria said...

it's a beutiful gift ;)
ciao Maria

Teresa C said...

Everything you do is so lovely! I am wondering, do you use a hoop to stitch?

Teresa: peteresacampbell@comcast.net

Jane said...

Wonderful gits and beautiful stitching/finishing as always, Nina!

Márti said...

Gyönyörű ajándékok, fotók, vásznak... szóval jujjj, de tetszenek!!! :)))
Szép hétvégét!!!

María said...

¡¡¡Es todo precioso!!

dany said...

Qu'il est beau ce cœur !
Un gros bisou Nina et bon weekend

Vaida said...

What a sweet heart! Wonderful present!

angelasweby said...

What a beautiful interpretation of this lovely heart design. Nina, your stitching always makes a design look so different and so special - maybe it is your beautiful fabrics or your exquisite stitching.
I'm sure no one would mind receiving such a delightful gift however late it is.
I adore your fabrics especially the pink one :>)
Warm wishes Angela

Azalée said...

elle est très heureuse notre chère Enza :o)
de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Meire Brentan said...

Olá, Nina

Sou brasileira e não falo, outro idioma, mas apesar disto fico encantada com seus trabalhos, fico admirando seu blog por minutos seguidos. Sou sua seguidora quero saber de tudo do que acontece aqui.

Abraços
Meire
www.artebrentan.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online