January 30, 2010

Snowing!


Délelőtt olyan gyönyöűen havazott, hogy muszáj volt megörökítenem. Közben lemerült az aksim,
így a második, később készült fotó a régi gépem műve. Szerintem látszik a különbség,
és nem csak a hó mennyiségében :) Már nem havazik, de sokáig hatalmas pelyhekben szakadt,
és most legalább 15 cm friss hó van mindenfelé, elképesztően szép látvány, imádom!

Today before noon there was snowing and it was very beautiful so I took some photos.
While I was taling pictures my battery has dead so later I continued with my older camera.
I think you can see the difference and now don't think about only the quantity of snow ;)
Now snowing has stopped but there's a lot of snow everywhere and looks like a fairytale!
I love this...

Snowing_2010jan30_by Nina
Some ours later...
Snowing2_2010jan30_by Nina
snowing3_2010jan30_by Nina
Lecseréltem a fejlécemet is, mivel lassacskán közeleg a Valentin nap, ez a szív
most igazán jól mutat :) Nagyon szeretem ezt a képem.

I have changed my head picture because Valentines day is coming so this picture of this
heart looks nice here :) I love this picture so much.


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

11 comments:

Barbi said...

Nálunk is nagyon nagy hó lett (és még mindig esik). Ábelt is megszánkóztattuk, hogy kicsit felviduljunk, de sajnos nem fotóztunk. Majd legközelebb.

Carol R said...

Beautiful pictures Nina. Great new header too!

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

Hello Nina,

your new header picture is very lovely. It´s right for valentins-day.

Greetings
Anja

Violet said...

Hi Nina:)

Love the new header! That heart is beautiful:)

We're getting snow today, too. Not as much as you but maybe we'll catch up:) The kids are hoping for more snow days, LOL.

(((HUGS)))
Violet

Azalée said...

oui la différence sur les photos on voit la qualité de ton nouvel appareil photo, ton mari t'as fait un magnifique cadeau
un magnifique paysage que tu as là et très reposant
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Carin said...

We also had alot of snow yesterday. Your header is beautiful.

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
So beautiful, your winterfotos!
In our garden it nearly looks the same!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Csilla böködéje said...

Nina, fentasztikus lett a fejléced(már megint)
Mi itt Sopronban kimaradtunk a havazásból...egyenlőre

Wali said...

Beautiful heart ! We had snow too, and now we wait for spring impatiently !

BeckySC said...

BRRR...stay warm friend :)
We had snow this weekend too-it's VERY unusualfor us :)
Have a lovely week :)
((hugs))

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful pictures!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online