February 7, 2010

BP happy dancing, RP progress, threads to dye

El sem hiszem, hogy elkészült! Nagyon tetszik, kiterítettem a fotel háttámlájára, hogy
pár napig szem előtt legyen és nézzem :) Nem tudom, mikor fogom keretezni, mert nagyon
szép keretet szeretnék, és nyilván nem lesz olcsó. Plusz, megmondtam a páromnak, hogy
majd esküvő után, mert ha nem lesz, akkor kibontom a monogramját :D Szóval,
ha megtalálom a tökéletes keretet, akkor be fogom keretezni természetesen :)

I can't believe I have finished my sampler!! This is great and gorgeous and good to see it's done,
so for next some days I will see because it hangs on the armchair's seat back :)
I'd like to find the perfect frame for it, so I will frame when I found it! Plus I have told to
my darling I'll frame after our wedding day because if we won't have it I will cut his
initials from it :D Just kidding :)

Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler finished 2010feb6_by Nina
Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler
Finishing size is 25,5 x 24,5 cm
BPQS_closeup_finished 2010feb6_by Nina

Ahogy letettem a Beatrix samplert, már vettem is elő Renato fácskáját, jó lenne ezt is
hamar befejezni. Most kedvem is van hozzá, bár ma is havazik :) Sebaj, egy kis szín jól esik.

As I've finished Beatrix sampler I have continued the Before Christmas tree.
I'd like to finish this one too ASAP. Now I have mood to stitching on it, today it's snowing again
and I like these warm colors now very much :)

RP Before Christmas_2010feb6_Nina
Before Christmas Renato Parolin
40ct Permin linen, hand dye
d by me
DMC as charted

Láttam egy üzletben egy pompás fa keretet, szemre úgy saccolom, pont jó lesz.
De azt hiszem, elviszem magammal és belemérem :) Legalább egy munkám keretben lesz idén.

I have seen a wonderful wooden frame which is gorgeous for this tree, but to be sure I'll go
there again and will check its size. Maybe this will be my first framework in this year.

Ez a kis szivecske volt idén a második munkám, de folyton elfelejtettem lefotózni.
Márcsak párnává kéne összeállítanom, és kész is lenne...

This tiny heart was my second finishing in this year but I forgot to take photos
about it all time. Now I need to sew as a pillow...

SB My pins_2010jan2_Nina
My pins
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed and baked by me
Belle soie (Poison Apple, Beanstalk, Babbling Brooke), Silk'N Colors (Frosted Auburn)
silk threads were choosen by me


Gondolkoztam, megmutassam-e, miből lesz a cserebogár... Azaz, miből készül a következő
adag festett fonalam... :) Hát ebből... Több ezer méter van a spulnin...

I was thinking about do I show you this large spool of threads... This is my basic thread to
hand dyeing... :) Thousands of meters of thread are on this spool :)

thread to hand dyeing by Nina

Muscari_Nina_2010feb6



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature


42 comments:

Carmen Lozano said...

Unos bordados maravillosos...

JillMN said...

Nina,
Your BP Sampler is gorgeous! Where do you get thread on such a large spool? Congrats on your blog award, it is perfect for you.

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

Hallo Nina,

dein BP Sampler ist einfach super schön geworden. Die Farbe gefällt mir sehr gut. So ein riesiges Garnknäul Stickgarn habe ich hier noch nie gesehen. Ist es normales Twist? Ich sehe immer wieder diese schönen Stecknadeln auf deinem Blog - woher hast du die eigentlich?

Liebe Grüße
Anja

unikat said...

Jaj, Nina!
Már megint ennyi szépséget egy bejegyzésbe írni. Ez nem ér!
A Quakered csodaszép lett, megérte a sok munkát.
De a fácskád nekem még szebb! Úgy szeretném majd élőben is látni egyszer!
A fotóid.... mint mindig! Gyönyörűek!
A kis szivecske is bájos, a fonalgombolyagtól pedig dobtam egy hátast, s el sem tudom képzelni, hogy fogod kivitelezni a festést.

BeckySC said...

OOOH, just beautiful my friend :) Congratulations :)
(((hugs)))

Deb said...

Nina - Your Beatrix sampler is absolutely gorgeous. Those colors that used have made this piece the prettiest that I have seen! Such a wonderful finish!!

Mavi. said...

Beautiful sampler. I hope you do not have to change the initials.
Very nice the tree, sure that you match with the framework.
The translator is a mess, probably not very accurate. Try to find out.
Magnificent embroidery.
Mavi.

Carol said...

Your BP Sampler is just gorgeous--one of the prettiest I've seen...

Evik said...

Wow, Nina, congratulations on the completion of the BP Sampler. This is wonderful! Bravo!!!
RP looks amazingly:)

dviki said...

Hűha, a Quaker nagyon szép lett!!! Én ilyen nagy mintánál nem merem bevállalni az 28 countos anyagon az 1x1 szálat. ;) Mikor Rita játékára hímeztem a gyergyói mintát így...már alig vártam a végét. :)
Az RP is szép és várom már, hogy készen mutasd. ;)

The French Bear said...

Beautiful, beautiful BP, I can't believe you did it with one over one!!! Every time I see you girls doing that I am so inspired!!!! It is stunning!
Hugs,
Margaret B

xJuDesign said...

Nina, gyönyörű lett a BP Quaker Sampler!!! Csipkedem magam, hogy a testvérkéjét mihamarabb befejezzem:-)
És a többi munkád is szuper:-)

Barbi said...

Hihi, kérdezni is akartam, milyen fonalat szoktál festeni, most már látom! :)
A BP gyönyörűűűűűű!
A fácskád is az lesz! :)))

Patricia Lessell said...

Your Beatrix Potter is honestly the nicest one I have seen done and now I know why. I just love the color silk you used and am going to copy you.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

CsacskaMacska said...

Gyönyörűűűű eláll a szavam!!! Remélem minél hamarabb keretben lesz, hogy már ne lehessen kibontani a monogramot;-)

Suzi said...

Hú, Nina, ez lélegzetelállítóan szép,gratulálok hozzá!!!!!!!!!!

Szilvi said...

Már megint csak azt tudom írni, hogy gyönyörű!!! Nagy rajongója vagyok minden munkádnak, és várom mindig a következőt! Szerencsére gyorsan jönnek.

From the Attic said...

As always Nina - just beautiful. I love your choice of colours for your BP sampler. How pretty those Grape Hyacinths look.

Chrissie

Azalée said...

magnifique Nina! que de merveilles tu as des doigts de fée
et tes photos sont splendides! bravo
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Vaida said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish! Your sampler looks gorgeous, and 1 over 1 - amazing!

Nieves Mª said...

Nina, como siempre tus labores maravillosas. Y la presentación en tu blog insuperable!. Felicidades.

Nieves Mª

Carin said...

eatrix sampler is beautifull. When is your weddingday ?? This year ???
The tree also is very nice of colors

enza said...

Ohhhhhh Nina, .... wonderful work!!!!! Enza xxx

Michelle said...

Your Beatrix Potter piece is gorgeous. I love the threads you used. Congratulations on the finish. And you Before Christmas tree is so pretty, I can't wait to see more!

Anna said...

Well done! Your BP sampler and your RP are perfect.

As you, I like RP designs very much, now I'm stitching one called "Nell'Aria".

Congratulations for your works and your blog.

Anna

Violet said...

Hey Nina:)

Your sampler is gorgeous!! I love your color choices:)

I'm so excited to see what you do with all the floss! I just know your colors will be beautiful!!

Big hugs,
Violet

LiahonaGirl said...

The Beatrix Potter sampler is fabulous! I just added it to my long list of projects to do!
Nancy
http://bountifulheirlooms.blogspot.com/

Michelle S. said...

Your Beatrix Potter piece is beautiful. Congratulations!

Dovilė said...

Amazing BP Sampler! Congrats Nina:)

Lennu said...

Oh what a beautiful finish it is! And I LOVE the Renato Parolin design you're stitching. I have one tree design by him too and I'd love to stitch it one day.

Ste said...

I like so much how turned out your Beatrix Potter Sampler. The colours you've choosen are absolutley perfect! Congratulations!

Csilla böködéje said...

Csodás lett a BP samplered.
Nina volt aki magától kitalálta és megkérdezem, ha nem titok, milyen az a nagy spulni fonal?

Melinda said...

Szépségek egytől-egyig!!:)

Merline said...

I love your quaker Sampler and the color of the thread is delicious !

edie said...

Nina, your work is absolutely exquisite, and your writing has such a sweet spirit. Thank you so much for sharing. Would you please tell us more about the thread and your dying process. Now, back to marvel at your stitches again!

Lorix said...

Ó, de gyönyörű lett!

Sandy In Montana said...

Your Quaker sampler is just beautiful, Nina. Congratulations!!

Happy Stitching ... Sandy

Dora said...

Nagyon szép lett készen ez a BP! Nagyon nagyon tetszik :) Kíváncsi leszek a kerétre, hogy mit találsz majd neki.

Zsófi said...

Nina, a Bp samplered egyszerűen ÁLOMSZÉP!!! Csupa-csupa nagybetűvel! És szégyen vagy sem, én most irigykedek:))))

boci said...

Ah, most megkivantam a viragot is...ma a regi budai skala meletti piacon voltam, jo sok viragos van ott. Sajnos nem tudtam venni magamnak,mert meg sok helyre mentem, de uuuugy kivanom mar a tavaszi viragokat. Par hete, amikor epp 2 hoeses kozott voltunk, a szomszed kertjeben lattam hoviragot :D

Jane said...

Amazing stitching and finishing, Nina. Such a large project with Quaker Sampler over 1. It looks beautiful!

mon bazar organise said...

worderful sampler!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online