Tegnap könyékig úsztam a festékben, mire megfestettem az első adagot.
Letekergetni a fonalat nem móka, de kitalálni a színeket és kísérletezni már az! Hajajj!
Élveztem, de egyszerre csak ennyi volt letekerve... Most megint tekergetek... Unalmas!
A fotó nem az igazi, mert napsütésben talán lenne olyan szép, mint élőben.
A második kép vakus. Élőben csodásak, meg sem közelítheti a kép.
Hogy tetszik? A képen összesen kb. 110 motring van. Egy szín nem végleges,
asszem újra fogom pingálni. Elképzelésem van dögivel :)
Yesterday I almost swam in the paintings while I was dyeing my threads :)
To cut the thread is not so funny but makig the colors and trying them is so funny!
I really enjoyed it and I like these colors so much! I have painted with a new technology,
and these are special edition threads. I'm not sure I can repeat them... or result won't be
the same of course. But these are hand dyed threads and see the other type of HDT colors
are different! (I have more skeins of one color the same type but those are different).
So, how do you like them? There are approx. 110 skeins on the picture.
Second pic was taken with flash. In real these are more beautifully believe me.
Now I'm cutting more threads to dye... :)
Elmolyoltam a fonalpapírokkal is, nem akartam olyat, mint eddig, főleg nem kézzel
firkáltat :) Nem írok szépen na. Mutatok egy ilyen képet is, ezt most fotóztam 3 perce :)
Remélem holnap sütni fog a napocska és hozok szebb képeket :) Profi gép ide vagy oda,
a napfényt semelyik gép sem tudja produkálni.
I have made paper labels for threads, I'd like to make better than I have used before,
my hand writing is not beautifull so now... these labels are fine :)
This photo was taken 3 minutes ago. I hope tomorrow there'll be sunshine
because a camera cannot replace the sunshine :)
*edited*
Többen kérdeztek mélben, úgyhogy kiírom: igen, eladóak a fonalak, de
szeretném megfesteni a többit és majd egyben feltenni, mert ha valakinek azokból is kell,
ne kelljen többször postázni pl. Tehát kérek szépen türelmet!
More of you asked me in email (thank you!) so here is my answer:
yes the threads are for sale but I'd like to wait some days because I'm working on more
dyeing threads and would like to publish together all colors. Think about shippng...
If you'd like to get more colors please be patient and wait until I share all threads.
I'll dye tomorrow and on next week or so :) Please... be patient :) Thank you!!
*end editing*
Kérlek olvass lentebb picit, ha érdekel a Valentin napi giveaway-em :)
Please read bellow if you are interested in my Valentine-day giveaway :)
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


30 comments:
Oooh they look so wonderful
Hát hogy ügyes vagy, az nem kétséges!
Emelem a kalapom!
gyönyörűek...megvásárolhatóak?
Igen, megvásárolhatóak, de gondoltam lefotózom napfényben és akkor teszem fel eladni :)
Nagyon szépek lettek!
Beautiful! I hope that you will share how you did this.
Nancy
Beautiful colors Nina. I understand that you will have these threads for sell soon… I will keep an eye on you Sale & Trade blog :)…
Nagyon szépek! Remélem nem maradok le róla. :o)
Nagyon szépek! Csak ámulok :)
Those are some absolutely beautiful threads, Nina. I can't wait to see what other colors you come up with!
Beautifull threads again, can't wait to see the rest :)
Hello Nina,
your thread is wonderful.
Greetings
Anja
Ezzel nagyon sok munka lehet. Profi az egész mindenség, gyönyörűek!
Profi munka! A kártyák is! Így is gyönyörűek a színek, de visszajövök megnézni a másik fotót is! :)))
Gyönyörűek lettek !!
they are gorgeous!!! congrats'!!!
I used to make some, some months (years?) ago! I love to hand dye threads!!!
such warm, beautiful colors. You did a great job.
Awesome job!!! Can't wait to see more!
You have no idea how much I want to jump on a plane to come help, LOL. I love watching what you come up with:)
(((HUGS)))
Violet
I love the threads of the second picture!!! They are beautiful.
And a very profesional the work on the tags.
Regards,
Adriana
Hatalmas munka, gyönyörű színek, profi kivitelezés!
Igyekezz azokkal a fotókkal!!:-) Csodásak. nem fogok tudni ellenállni.
Oh my! These are the most deliciously beautiful threads Nina! I cannot wait until you have them ready to sell as I know already that I am ordering them. How do you take payments? Do you use Paypal?
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Nagyon szépek lettek, nem semmi, mennyi türelmed van játszani a színekkel! :)))
Stunning!
Beautiful threads!
Your threads are looking fantastic. Waiting to see all the new colors
They are absolutely beautiful.
Your thread dying's amazing!
bravo Nina tu es très courageuse et quel beau travail, les teintes sont merveilleuses
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
csodásak, Nina! és a "cetli" is nagyon stílusos! gratulálok!!!:))
Post a Comment