February 22, 2010

New threadholders!


Szeretném megmutatni nektek, Enikő milyen klassz új fonaltartókat készített!
További infó és egyéb itt :)

I'd like to show you the new threadholders, made by Enikő - Hababann Design :)
More informations are here ;)

wooden threadkeeper_can be stitched
Csak rádobtam egy félkész hímzésemet a példa kedvéért :) De asszem be is fogom így fejezni :)
I just put my half-finished stitching on it to show you how will look the finishing...
Leaf_wooden threadkeeper
Levél /Leaf
cat_wooden threadkeeper
Macska / Cat
csepp_drop_wooden threadkeeper
Csepp / Drop
heart2_wooden threadkeeper
Szív 2 / Heart 2 (már volt szív 1)
star threadwinder
Csillag / Star threawinder
Curly star wooder threadkeeper
Curly star threadwinder

Szerintem szuperek :) Nemsokára lesz más cukiság is!
I think these are so super :) And we can show you more goodies soon!


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

6 comments:

Barbi said...

Tényleg szuperek! :D

Abile said...

Micsoda formák és színek!! Gyönyörűek!

Angel-Smile said...

Hello Nina,
you make soooo beautiful things, I can only look and look and.......
I`m really glad to found your blog!
Wish you a nice day
and greetings Brigitte

Kathy said...

WOw. They are fantastic! I especially like the kitty one. :)

Peninia / Gosia said...

Very beautiful:))

judit.6 said...

Ötletesek. Azon filózok melyik tetszik legjobban, de nehéz dönteni... mind nagyon klassz.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online