Holnap reggel írok egy hosszabb posztot ehelyett, de most tettem közzé a maradék fonalakat, itt.
Azért maradék, mert jónéhány barátom ma igencsak sokat elvitt, egészen pontosan
a sok sok fonal fele ma estig már elővételben elkelt :)
Nem tudom, mikor lesz a következő adag, lesz folytatás, de nem ígérek időpontot :)
És eddig is nagyon szépen köszönöm!! :)
I'll write another post tomorrow but I'd like to tell you my threads are available for selling,
check here. These are what I have only because more of my friends (thanks my dears!) have bought the half what I have dyed. It was more than three hundred and fifty skeins! Thanks for my dear friends :) And thanks to you!


6 comments:
They are so beautiful!!! I can't wait for mine to get here, they're always prettier in person:)
Awesome job!!
(((Big hugs)))
Violet
I mailed, but I think I'm allready to late :(. When is the next time you will be dying, and is there a possibility to "preorder" them, lol?
I really want to try some handdyed threads.
They are realy beautifull and I can't wait to see them as they arrive !! Thanks Nina !
ils sont tellement beaux tes fils que tu es dévalisée :o) mais c'est une bonne nouvelle
de gros bisous d'azalée xxx
Szia! Azt szeretném megkérdezni, hogy nem-e fog ereszteni a fonal mosásnál?
Csodásak!!!!
Post a Comment