March 29, 2010

:(


Kathy Barrick, a Barrick Samplers és a Carriage House Samplings tervezőjének blogjáról másoltam...
Szomorú hír ez...

Copied from Kathy Barrick's blog...

"A Very Big Announcement

I have some news to share with you. After much soul searching, I've decided to close the doors of Carriage House Samplings. My heart is no longer in my sampler business and rather than continue and produce designs which are not my best work, I've decided I'd rather end my business all together.
This isn't a decision I've made lightly. I've reached a place in my life where I'm ready to make a change and to pursue other interests. I may return to designing one day, I truly don't know. I don't plan to close any doors permanently. I've made so very many friends in my 12 years of designing. There are many, many stitchers, shopowners, distributors and fellow designers I will miss dearly. I hope to stay in touch with as many of you as possible.
I do have a plan! I will continue to sell to shops and my distributors until July 1, 2010. After that, I will list any and all charts I still have available on my Etsy Site and sell there until December 31, 2010. My charts will no longer be available beginning January 1, 2011.
For your 12 years of support and friendship I am very, very grateful. "


Annak, aki nem értené, röviden: visszavonul a tervezéstől, és júliusig elérhetőek a mintái
az egyes webshopokban, üzletekben, év végéig a saját etsy-jében is kaphatóak lesznek,
de januártól már sehol nem lesznek kaphatóak a mintái.
Sajnálom, kedveltem a mintáit.

I though you may would like to know it.


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

12 comments:

Clinique-Bogi said...

Én is nagyon szeretem a munkáit. Sajnálom, hogy így döntött...

Melanie said...

That's a bummer, I really like her samplers. Onward and upward though, I guess. Change can be good in the long run and I wish her luck.

barbara r-g said...

best of luck in your new adventures we will all be waiting to see what you create next. good luck and of course life is all about changes. have fun with whatever you do.

Főkolomp said...

Tegnap én is olvastam, jól elszomorodtam. Nagyon szeretem a színvilágát. Pont most kapom meg a karácsonyi óriásmintáját. De legalább jó előre szólt, és még be tudjuk szerezni, amire vágyunk.
Amúgy meg éppen pár napja gondoltam arra, hátha van kedved egy CHS hímzős oldalt indítani a többi oldaladhoz hasonlóan!!!! Sokan vagyunk, akik tudnánk mit mutatni ott (is)!

Wali said...

It's a very sad new !

Cristina said...

Is not a good new; I'm sad about this....

Lula said...

Sad news but wishing you the best of luck x

Nina said...

Én is sajnálom, de valahol meg is értem őt.

Ladies, this is not me, it was copied from Kathy Barrick designer's blog, she is a designer not I am!

Carin said...

That is realy sad news. Hope some today she will be returning to designing.

Deb said...

I think that a lot of people are sad that Kathy has made this decision. But hopefully she'll start designing again in the future.

Gandja said...

Which very sad news... :-(

Vinniey said...

Oh no! This is not a good news! Her designs are so beautiful and creative. Thanks for letting me know, Nina.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online