March 21, 2010

Frederick in progress


Most még mindig nincs túl sok mutatnivalóm, de egy kicsit haladtam ezzel a madárkámmal.
Igyekszem nem elcsábulni más projektekre, de nagyon nehéz :)

Now I still don't have a lot to share but I was working on this bird a bit.
Hard to not start other projects, I saw so many wonderful works on my fav blogs :)

CHS Frederick_WIP_Nina_2010marc_21
Frederick Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

29 comments:

Carol said...

That is a very handsome looking bird.

Hilda said...

Wonderful colours!
And you are pretty fast in stitching ist. It already looks wonderful!!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Pilar said...

I love the colors
Hugs

unikat said...

Már most nagyon szép!
S ezek a színek gyönyörűek!

Bertie said...

Beautiful Nina, love the bird and the linen.

Judit said...

Gyönyörűek ezek a színek! :))

Vaida said...

wow, you've already finished the border! the most boring part (at least for me)... but anyway, it's a fun design to stitch!

Melinda said...

Már most szépséges!Nagyon kellemes színei vannak:)

Sandy said...

Oh wow Nina you are so busy and quick.
Fantastic stitching. Love the Frederick.

Carin said...

very nice, I love the colors.

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

This is beautiful and it will be fun to see it through till the end! thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Julie

Michelle S. said...

Lovely design and colors!
Hugs,
Michelle

Simona said...

Hi Nina!!!
I'm one of your followers, I love your works and the way you show them in your blog...
This new work is so lovely and what a wondeful scissor!!! ^_^

Baci
Simona

Márti said...

Nekem is nagyon bejönnek ezek a színek, csodaszép lesz!!!!

Anna Zont said...

O! Frederick! I am really in love with him :)
I will follow the process with interest!

clob said...

ilove the colors of the CHS pattern !!!! this one is really so beautiful stitch on this linen color !
have a good day

tania said...

Beautifu colours!!
Mary

melcsilla said...

Huha, igazán szép lesz, főleg párosan:)

Dovilė said...

WIP going well, almost border is finished:) beauty

Deb said...

It looks wonderful Nina!!! Aren't these blogs awful for making us start new things?

Dani - tkdchick said...

What gorgeous colours in that border!

Pillekata said...

Szép lesz! 1 szállal hímzel rá, ugye?

Nina said...

Thanks for your kind words!! :)

Köszönöm a kedves szavaitokat :)

Pillekata: igen, egy szál fonallal, de 2x2 anyagszálra :) így is 8 öltés/1 cm ;)

Carolyn NC said...

Gorgeous progress!

Pillekata said...

Kb 20-as aida nagyság akkor, ugye?

Nina said...

Kata, igen, a 40-es vászont pontosan 20-as aida nagyság :) Nekem a kedvencem!

t said...

I love this design and also Fredericka, are you planning to stitch both?

Pillekata said...

Igen, nekem is szimpatikus. :)

Zsófi said...

Ez a minta gyönyörű, nagyon tetszik, akárhányszor és akárhol látom. Ne csábulj, csináld csak, hadd gyönyörködjek benne itt sokszor!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online