March 11, 2010

My threads are available :)


Sziasztok,

Feltettem némi kézzel festett lenvásznat és a még meglévő fonalakat, ide :)
Kérdés, óhaj-sóhaj mélben, érkezési sorrendben :) Köszönöm!
threadsbynina.jpg
I have posted some hand dyed linens and threads, here :)
Any questions, needing informations - in email ;) Thank you!


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

5 comments:

Jucus said...

Nina, valami álomszépek a fonalaid!!!

Clinique-Bogi said...

És élőben még ennél is szebbek!!!

Carin said...

And in real they are SO beautiful ! Thanks again Nina !!!

Vinniey said...

Well done, Nina! Thanks for these beautiful threads and linens! Love it! I have sent an email to you about the order. :)

Tiziana said...

I just cannot wait to have them! Specially knowing that they are already on the way!!! And by the way... the new stitch i'm doing...... I am using again your beautiful threads!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online