March 25, 2010

Summer House Pincushion and a threadkeeper


Mostanában valahogy nem nagyon van időm hímezni, még este sem, féltem a szemem is,
ha fáradt. Úgyhogy az idén feleannyi munkám sem lesz, mint tavaly volt, ez már biztos :)
De ez van, nem lehetek mindig turbóhímző se :)
Néhány kisebb ajándékkal foglalatoskodom, és közben születtek ezek is.
Lehet, hogy egyszer ajándékká válnak, de most még én gyönyörködöm bennük :)

At this time I can't find enough time to stitch, I am worrying about my eyes if they're tired
at evenings so I am not as fast stitcher as I was last year :) That's all. I don't mind,
I cannot be all time a super fast stitcher :)
I am working on some gifts, and I have made 2 tiny pieces for myself too.
I'm not sure I won't give them forward as a gift someday in the future, but now I can
see them a lot and I like them so much!

BBD SummerHousePincushion from HoneysuckleManor_by Nina_2010march
Summer House Pincushion
A másik csak részben az én érdemem :) Hababann Design - Enikő féle fa fonaltartó,
kicsit kicsicsázva :) Találtam egy darabka régebben festett 40ct-os lenvásznat,
amire pont elfért ez a kis abc. Saját fonallal, szerintem olyan jól illik rá!

This one is made by Hababann Design - Enikő (the wooden threadkeeper),
I just finished with a small stitching. I found a cvery small piece of 40ct hand dyed linen
in my stash, and lucky me that this tiny alphabet was good for this :)
Stitched with one of my threads, I really love how it looks!

Threadkeeper_GH_An 18th Century Stitchers Pinwheel_Nina_2010marc22
An 18th Century Stitchers Pinwheel
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

39 comments:

Дикая said...

Perfect!

vitadolce63 said...

Cara Nina, i tuoi lavori sono sempre molto curati ed eleganti!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Beautiful !!! I love the little tag with the words. Made with LOve.

LiahonaGirl said...

Both finishes are fabulous!
Nancy

Anna said...

Gorgeous! Perhaps you don't stitch as fast as last year, but you go on being a great stitcher.

Regards!
Anna

Elia said...

Both are fabulous! perfect!
The scissors are beautiful,
can you say me too by it..
thanks
eljardindemiduende

Nadia said...

Oh!!!! Che meraviglia!!!
Splendido Nina!!
Ciao
Nadia

bucilla said...

Csodás lett a BBD tűpárna, és az abc-s fonaltartó, meg főleg, én imádom ezt a kis mintát! Nagyon szépségeseket készítettél most is!

Márti said...

Nagyon-nagyon tetszenek, csodaszép mindkettő!!! :)

Hazel said...

Beautiful and beautiful! x

Móni said...

Nagyon - nagyon szépek! :DDDD

BeckySC said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Amazing work as always my friend :)
(((hugs)))

Michelle S. said...

Gorgeous work Nina!
I love those thread holders too. I am planning to buy one in the next couple of months… :)

Mavi. said...

Nina, szeretem mindkettőt, mindkettő szép és elegáns.
Üdvözlet.

Mavi.

Sandy said...

Gish Nina these are fabulous.
Wonderful helpers by stitching. I love them.

Dovilė said...

so elegant works, Nina:) love the colors

t said...

I love them, specially the BBD, BBD is such a lovely designer. I've been visiting a few more blogs now and I've seen more lovely stuff from that book, Noneysuckle Manor, I think I'll end upo buying it, it looks so cool.

Maria said...

beautiful works, but the pincushion bbd is perfect ;)
ciao Maria

Sweet Sue said...

Oh Nina, ~LOVE~ your pin cushion, well done!

xoxo

From the Attic said...

I love both of your finishes Nina. Stitching should be enjoyed so it doesn't matter if you are not fast. Love your work:)

Chrissie

corinna said...

i believe i could just have a pasted comment that says "Beautiful" to all your posts
smiles and thanks for sharing

Paola said...

meraviglia, gusto, raffinatezza.
Mi sono rifatta gli occhi!
ma i fili ed i tessuti sono in vendita? come posso fare? mi puoi dare notizie?

Koala said...

I like both of them, so nicely done!

Teca said...

Gyönyörűségesek, kis ékszer mindkettő! :)

Pilar said...

Both finished are beautiful!
Hugs

Hilda said...

The summerhouse pincusion ist marvellous! Very beautiful colors!!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Carin said...

They are both very beautiful !!

Elena Ziglio said...

Beautiful works! I love them!
Elena

Jane said...

Amazing stitching, Nina!

Unknown said...

Oh Nina, your work always amazes me and inspires me.

symiote said...

Magnifique!! Bravo !! J'aime tout!!!

Violet said...

Your finishes are beautiful! I never get tired of seeing the pincushion:) The colors are just perfect!!

Fast or slow, you're an awesome stitcher...and friend:))

(((Big hugs)))
Violet

Carolyn NC said...

Nina, these are beautiful! I love, love, the wooden threadholder - so dainty and pretty!

Carol said...

They are both very pretty.

Barbi said...

Olyan zabálnivaló ez a kis tűpárna, mint egy fánkocska! :D A fonaltartó is pazar!
Van számodra egy díjam!

clob said...

Both finishes are fabulous !
so gorgeous blog !

Melinda said...

Már megdícsértem...,de nem tudok betelni vele:))Visszajárok:D

Thé Framboises said...

wonderful photos !!!!

Vaida said...

Great works and lovely finishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online