April 3, 2010

For Enza :)


Már csütörtökön olvastam Enza levelét, hogy megkapta a fonalaimat egy csekély ajándék kíséretében, de mivel elutaztunk, csak most tudom én is közzétenni.
Szóval küldtem Enzának néhány saját fonalamat, és gondoltam, egy pinkeep és fonaltartó méltó társaság lesz melléjük :) Remélem tetszik Enzának :)

I have already recieved Enza's email on Thursday but I wasn't at home so I can show you now what I have sent for her :) So, I have sent for her some of my threads and I thought
this pinkeep and threadholder is good with them :)
Enza, I hope you like them :) It is my pleasure my friend!

for Enza_1_by Nina_2010march30
Range Tri-Fils for Enza_2_by Nina_2010march30
for Enza_3_by Nina_2010march30


Happy Easter for everybody!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

21 comments:

Sandy said...

Gosh what a lovely gift.
This is gorgeous.

Nina, I wish you a Happy Easter *hugs*

Labores de Raysa said...

Precioso!! Muy delicado. Besos.a

Jan said...

Beautiful, as always, dear Nina! :o)

Azalée said...

magnifique Nina je te souhaite de bonnes fêtes de pâques xxx
de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Liz said...

Gyönyörűek :)))

Theresa said...

What a wonderful creation!!!!!! So beautiful~~

enza said...

Dear Nina, thanks with everything of my heart!!! Enza xxx

Carolyn NC said...

Your creativity is wonderful - love this!

Carin said...

Oh my ... that pinkeep is so beautiful !
Happy easter to you and your family dear friend.

Melanie said...

This is absolutely *exquisite*!!

xJuDesign said...

Csudaszép!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Márti said...

Gyönyörűség!!!

Boldog Húsvétot!!! :)

Judit said...

Nagyon szép!

Hazel said...

Stunning! What a beautiful gift. x

Vaida said...

Wonderful gift! And as always, the finishing is perfect!

Happy Easter to you and your family

Raquel Blasco said...

Wow! It's beautiful!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

What a gorgeous gift. You are just so talented.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

unikat said...

Annyira szerettem ezt az orgonás képet, örülök, hogy viszontláthatom.
Enzánál már gyönyörködtem a meglepiben, de itt is írom, hogy csodaszép. S hogy mennyire kreatív vagy!

cerato said...

¡Maravilloso Nina!

Anna said...

It's gorgeus! Great present for your friend!

Regards,
Anna

Susimac said...

Its so lovely Nina.

Hope you had a lovely Easter too

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online