Igazság szerint nem ma van Enikő szülinapja, hanem csak pár nap múlva,
de mivel akkor nem biztos, hogy lesz időnk összefutni, inkább előbb, mint később
ajndékoztam meg Eni barátnémat. Olyan jó volt látni az örömödet, mondtam már?
Enikő, boldog szülinapot kívánok Neked :)
Enikő will celebrate her birthday soon but I'm not sure I can meet her on that day so
I have given to Enikő a gift for her birtday. Made with love :)
Eni, have a happy birthday! I was glad to see your joy when you opened it :)

A Stitcher's Companion Blackbird Designs from booklet Honeysuckle Manor
40ct Newcastle linen by Zweigart, hand dyed by me
Vikki Clayton HDF silk, color 'Zumaque'
stitched 1 over 2




* * * * *
Festettem néhány lenvásznat és hímzővásznat, bővebben... katt a képre!
I have dyed some pieces of linens and evenweaves, you can find them by clicking this pic.

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

de mivel akkor nem biztos, hogy lesz időnk összefutni, inkább előbb, mint később
ajndékoztam meg Eni barátnémat. Olyan jó volt látni az örömödet, mondtam már?
Enikő, boldog szülinapot kívánok Neked :)
Enikő will celebrate her birthday soon but I'm not sure I can meet her on that day so
I have given to Enikő a gift for her birtday. Made with love :)
Eni, have a happy birthday! I was glad to see your joy when you opened it :)
A Stitcher's Companion Blackbird Designs from booklet Honeysuckle Manor
40ct Newcastle linen by Zweigart, hand dyed by me
Vikki Clayton HDF silk, color 'Zumaque'
stitched 1 over 2
* * * * *
Festettem néhány lenvásznat és hímzővásznat, bővebben... katt a képre!
I have dyed some pieces of linens and evenweaves, you can find them by clicking this pic.

Take care and keep stitchin' :)


29 comments:
h wow what a lovely gift for your friend.
Delightful little book. Love them.
Have a lovely weekend dear Nina.
Nagyon szép ajándékot készítettél, tetszik a színösszeállítás is.
Szép hétvégét!
what a lovely gift for your friend.
Enjoy the weekend
kisses from Barcelona
Such a wonderful gift for your friend!!!!
Happy birthday to Eniko! What a beautiful job on her gift. Happy weekend!
Gorgeous gift for your friend!
Que maravilla... que bonito...
Nagyon szépet készítettél!
A very beautiful gift. You are very talented
Precioso como siempre Nina, me encanta, el color de la tela, y la combinación que has hecho con las piculinas.
Besos
What a beautiful gift, your friend will treasure it!
A very beautiful gift!
That is a beautiful gift !!!
Óóóó, de nagyon szép!!!!
Another beautiful needlebook Nina! I love the way you have finished it. What a very lucky friend! :o)
Hi Nina , what a lovely gift your friend :-)
Have a great Sunday,
Isabelle
Beautifully finished. Your work is always perfection.
Lovely gift - and I'm always amazed at your neat finishes!
Is grate gift for your friend! contratulations...
ma sei spettacolare! bravissima! abilissima!! davvero fortunata la tua amica!!
Ooooh c'est magnifique ton amie a été gâtée
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Mestermunka! Már megint:D
so lovely gift! well done Nina:)
Szia Nina, mint mindig, a nagy munka. Gratulálunk, mert tiszta élek, és tökéletes, kiváló élek. Ölelést, Laura.
What a wonderful stitching - and what a most amazing finish! That looks so great!
Hugs from Austria
Hilda
Hűű, de szép kis ajándék! :))) Nagyon tetszik! :)
A beautiful gift for your friend - she is very lucky to received such a lovely gift.
Que c'est beau & raffiné
It's beautiful!! The design and thread color are so pretty together...great job as always:))
Happy Birthday, Eniko:))
(((Hugs)))
Violet
Post a Comment