July 18, 2010

Picikék / Tiny ones


Amióta ez az elviselhetetlen hőség van, semmihez nincs sem erőm, sem kedvem.
Létezni is nehéz a 30 fokos lakásban... Mégis, egy pici hímzés így is sikerül néha :)
Ezeket a piciket kb. 10 napja kezdtem el gyártani, nagyrészt levendulával tömöm, isteni :)
Mindegyik saját festett anyag, csak a fonalak nem mind :) Néha mással is hímzek :D

We have been having really hot days more than a week ago and in this heat I can't do
anything, I've lost my energy and my mood a bit... But sometimes I need to stitch,
so these tiny ones were born in last 10 days... I've filled them with real lavander,
this frangrance is amazing :) I've used my hand dyed linens but not my threads only :)

Atalie_freebies_by Nina_2010july
Freebies
És... befejeztem a picike Tralalám is :) Már van elképzelésem a befejezéséről, talán
a napokban ráveszem magam a finisre.

And I finished my tiny piece of Tralala :) I know how will I finish it, maybe
the next days I'll make this finishing form :)

TRALALA_Abc petite maison_finished_1_by Nina


I'm so happy I have 976 followers, thank you all!!
When I hit 1000, I'll make a giveaway :) Please don't stop following, the giveaway will
be for my followers until 1000 not more :)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

36 comments:

unikat said...

Még hogy csak ennyi!
Elképesztően szépek!
De minek neked ennyi? Nyitom az ablakot, s bármelyik , de leginkább a bal szélsők fénypostán röpüljön inkább hozzám!
GYÖNYÖRŰEK!

Mavi. said...

Muy bonitos los buscatijeras, muy bonitos.
La casita de Tralalá muy dulce.
Saludos.

Mavi.

zirzyle said...

The Tinies are sooo beautiful!!

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

Hallo Nina,

deine kleinen Scherenanhänger sind ja sowas von süß. Ich mag sie alle.

Gruß
Anja

Юлия said...

O!it's so beautiful!

Barbi said...

Gyönyörű minden pici darab! :D
Nekem is rá kellene már vennem magam Tralalára, hisz blogtag is vagyok és még csak egy piciséget mutattam, de annyi más van most, ami leköt, egyszer ezeknek is nekiállok! :))

bucilla said...

Nagyon édesek a levendulás aprókák! És az a tralala meg imádni való:))

Zlata said...

So beautiful little finishes!
Tralala is super!wait for the finished work! :)

Emese said...

Előbb a Tralala és Atalie blogokat néztem és már ott láttam és írtam: ezek mind csodálatosan szépek!!!

sesame said...

A kék a kedvencem! :)

Angela said...

They are simply delightful.

Can'rt wait to see the other finished.

Good luck with getting to 1000 followers

cerato said...

I love all this tinies!

angelasweby said...

These little fobs are delightful. The stitching is beautiful against your pretty linens.
I also love the TraLaLa design. That is such a gorgeous blue.
Angela

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email using the 'link for my threads.' Did you get it? I'm interested in placing an order :)

terri

Koala said...

Your tiny ones are so beautiful especially when they are all together - the real treasure :-)I also love your choice of the colour for Tra-la-la design - it's so attractive!

Michelle S. said...

How delightful are the little lavender fobs! And the designs are sooo pretty. I also love the Tralala design! Looking forward to see your choice of finishing…

We have a very hot summer too… 45-48 degrees Celsius every day!

Hugs,
Michelle

Lorix said...

Hát Nina, nem vagy semmi, hallod-e? Gyönyörűek egytől egyig!!!!
És hogy levendula illatúak, na az a gyengém!
Gratulálok hozzájuk!

Dia said...

még hogy nincs kedved hímezni!!!??? mi lenne, ha lenne??! :-) gyönyörűek ezek a minik, csak ámulok és bámulok! :-)

Vaida said...

Great smalls, and I can imagine the sweet fragrance...
We're also having extremely and unusually HOT weather, so I do understand how difficult is it to do something in this heat

Pilar said...

Sencillamente ¡¡¡PRECIOSOS!!
Un beso

Isabelle said...

Oh My God Nina, all are so beautiful !! you made prettu finishes with them :;-)
And your Tralala stitching is very nice too:-)
Have great week,
Isa

Moreen said...

Nina you are amazing your little pin cushions are sooo fantastic - what clever works you do.
I look forward to seeing what finish you do with Tralala.
Congratulations on your beautiful work.

Nat said...

Oh oh de très jolies choses sur ce blog, j'y décovure beaucoup de tendresse, beaucoup de fraîcheur dans tes réalisations, félicitations, j'aime çà!

Carin said...

Those tiny hangers with lavender are beautiful. I too love the smell of lavender and I like the color of lavender, such a pretty !!!
Your other stitching is beautiful as always :)

Nicole said...

Tutti belli i tuoi ricami, ma la casa Tralala con i colori che hai usato é dolcissima.
Qui da noi fa finalmente un po' più fresco.
Un caro saluto,
Nicole

May said...

Love it Nina!

mimimira said...

They are lovely!

Rachel said...

Beautiful finishes! I love your Tralala house ;)

Vinniey said...

I love all those tinies that you've made. All of them are so so beautiful! I also like the floss color you've choose for the Tralala. :)

daniela said...

Ciao Nina! Sono la tua 997 fan!
Mi piacciono molto i tuoi lavori, sono raffinati! La casetta Tralala ricamata con quel filato è meravigliosa!

Daniela_perfiloepersegno

Elena Ziglio said...

I love your tinies!They are so beautiful!

Kisses
elena

Sharon said...

Everything is gorgeous Nina!

Melinda said...

egyik szebb,mint a másik!!
A kedvencem úgyis tudod melyik...kéktralala:DDD

Misborda2 said...

Hello, are some beautiful works, like everything that show us in your blog, sample exquisite taste, from materials to finishes. Hugs, and Happy Day, Laura.

Dovilė said...

amazing tralala colors! and these little Atalie are so cute:)

Marie boutd'guenille said...

Jolie collection!!! Bravo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online