July 23, 2010

Some finishing...


Befejeztem végre :) I have finished finally :)

Tralala_ABC Petite Maison_finished1_by Nina_2010july

Tralala_ABC Petite Maison_finished2_by Nina_2010july
Az ötlet annyiban saját, hogy soha nem láttam még olyan noteszt, ahol a borító mintája lett volna vízjelesen a jegyzettömb papírjaira nyomtatva :)
Ezzel megszenvedtem azért.... Papírvágóval sem könnyű sokat pontosan egyformára vágni,
aztán a végét összeragacsolni, hogy egyben is maradjon. Vízjelesen annyira halvány volt, hogy
inkább csak szerkesztővel halványítottam a hímzés fotóján, majd méreteztem és vagdostam :)
Jó lett, nem? Persze nem hibátlan, de már tudom, a következőnél mire figyeljek :)

The writing pad is not my idea but to print the cover's stitching is mine. I've never seen it before. I have edited my photo about my stitching then printed and cutted. And made
a writing pad :) I think it's fabulous but I know it is not perfect. Nevermind, the next one
will be closer the perfection :)
Tralala_ABC Petite Maison_finished3_by Nina_2010july

* * *

Kaptam ajándékot :) Carin volt olyan kedves, és küldött nekem szíveket! Olyan szépek,
Carin, nagyon köszönöm, hogy rám gondoltál, nagyon kedves meglepetés :)

I have received a gift :) Dear Carin has sent me hearts! I love hearts and like to collect them.
Many thanks Carin, this is a super surprise for me :)

hearts from Carin

Ha már szívek, hímeztem is egyet :) Élőben azért szebb, a színek sem tökéletesek ezen a képen,
de így sikerült :) Szerintem tök jó! Papaszívre van ráragasztva, ami olyan, akár a kő.
Hát nem volt egyszerű ráragasztani, nyomni sem akartam, nehogy törjön.

If I'm showing hearts here is another one I've stitched. The photo is not the best one about it,
colors are so much beautiful in real, I'm sorry I cannot take better.
This is a slate heart, seems like a stone. It was not too easy to fix the stitched piece on it,
I was afraid of it can be broken.

SHT_Cache heart_1_by Nina_2010july
Caché Heart (Gloriana 'Pigeon', HDF 'BeMused' and some Kreinik Silk Mori)

Jöjjön még egy szív :) Ezt biztos, hogy levendulával fogom megtömni, akárcsak ezt, a még el nem készült tasakot. Remélem hamarosan :)

Here is another heart. I'm sure I'll fill with lavender like I'll fill my pochet from this one.
That is not finished yet.... but I hope I'll finish both soon :)

Chantal Jordan coeur_by Nina_2010july
Création Chantal Jordan pour Jura Point de croix >Expo 2005<>
Végül, de nem utolsósorban íme a legfrissebb picikém :) Ma fejeztem be, igaz, maga a
befejezés 10 perc volt csupán :D Ezen próbáltam ki, milyen is 40-es vászonra miniben hímezni.
Anikótól kaptam hozzá AVAS Soie Surfine selyem fonalat, ami jó vékony, és ezen az anyagon
miniben nagyon szép!

Last but not least here is my latest finish, I made it today as a mini banner :)
I wanted to try my AVAS Soie Surfine (gift from Anikó) on 40ct 1 over 1. Amazing!

Amitie mini banner_1_by Nina_2010july
Amitié word is from Amitié Alsacienne * * *

Már kigondoltam, mi lesz az 1000 olvasós giveaway ajándékom, de szükségem van időre,
hogy meg is hímezzem :) Egyelőre azon filózok, hogy 1 vagy 2 ajándékcsomag legyen,
és az időpontot sem tudom még, remélem augusztus vége maximum, de nem ígérek.
Nincs elfelejtve a dolog, nagyon örülök, hogy ennyien olvastok :) Köszönöm!

I have decided what will I stitch for my 1000 followers giveaway but I still need time.
I hope in August (maybe in the 2nd half of August) I can give my gift forwaard.
Maybe I can give 2 gift, I don't know yet. I'm so happy I have so many followers,
thank you everybody!



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

40 comments:

Laura said...

How many hands have you? And how fast are they? It's always a plesaure surfing here in your blog!
Laura

Nina said...

Thank you Laura, but please check my last year, how much finished works I had and these are only a some in this year :D

Isabelle said...

Nina, your finishes are gorgeous and many congratulations on your writing pad : very nice !!
I wish you a nice week-end ,
Isabelle

Riet said...

Wow Nina what a lot of finishing works, do you ever sleep??

Kála said...

Mind agyon szépek, de ez a notesz egyszerűen szuper!!!

Shannon said...

Your finishes are beautiful! :)

Pilar said...

Levo poco tiempo viendo tu blog, pero con cada nueva entrada me quedo encantada,
Feliz fin de semana
Lavanda

unikat said...

Nem is tudom mivel kezdjem...
A notesz csodás,s tényleg nagyon szupi a vízjeles papírtömb. De tényleg megdolgoztathatott.
A TST minden mennyiségben imádnivaló, a levendulás kis minta valami csodás!!!
A kis lógóka- no arra meg nem találok szavakat. Egyszerű, finom, bájos, és tökéletes.
csúcs vagy!

Maria said...

Nina how many finishes and how many beautiful ideas!
I wish you a nice w-e
ciao ciao Maria

Hazel said...

STUNNING!!!x

Violet said...

Hi Nina:)

I think making paper to match the cover is one of the best ideas I've seen!! You're so creative:))

I LOVE your piece with the lavender thread, it's sooo pretty:))

Great work...as always!!:)

(((Big hugs)))
Violet

Lee Albrecht said...

Nina
Parabéns mais uma vez... pelo seu trabalho maravilhoso, criativo... seu cuidado com o tingimento dos tecidos e linhas.
um grande abraço
Lee

Deborah said...

I just love the writing pad. You did a great job.

Koala said...

What a great idea about the writting pad! All the tiny pieces of stitch are beautiful, as usual, Nina :-)

Terri said...

Your stitching is beautiful! You should be very proud of your work! And congratulations on ove 1000 followers!

Melinda said...

Remek ötlet és megvalósítás ez a kis papírtömb!:)
Az apróságok is tüneményesek...szóval minden gyönyörű!!:DD

Vaida said...

So many and wonderful finishes! I especially like your idea with the writing pad, it's so lovely and unique!

Carin said...

The writing pad is beautiful. The stone heart also looks very pretty and your other stitching is looking also very beautiful !!

Azalée said...

ton bloc note est splendide Nina comme tes coeurs et bannières d'amitié, tout est très joli
bises d'Azalée ♥

Berkana said...

Ma sono bellissimi, davvero complimenti e un saluto dall'Italia!
Berkana

Moreen said...

Nina your stitching is beautiful and your writing pad is gorgeous - a brilliant idea.
Everything looks so pretty.

Dovilė said...

you've done so many beautiful things:) I love your writting pad:))

Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Nina, all your projects are just beautiful. I love seeing all of them. The hearts are so pretty and the stithched ones as well.

Keep Stitching!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous as always!

Emese said...

Szia Nina! Gyönyörű lett a Tralalád készen!!! És már épp kérdezni akartam, hogy 40-esre próbáltad már 1x1re :) Nagyon szép lett az is !!! Most már biztos én sem fogok hezitálni és kipróbálom : ))

Michelle S. said...

Your finishes are beautiful! The writing pad is a great idea... You are so creative and talented!

Hugs,
Michelle

Carol R said...

Beautiful finishes Nina! I love the idea of printing the cover's stitching for the inside of the notepad and your miniature banner is gorgeous. I love stitching with Soie Surfine on 55ct but 1*2 not over 1!

Márti said...

Minden munkád gyönyörű, nagyon tetszenek és a végén az a picike.. jajjj olyan aranyos!!!

Unknown said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!
Pat

cerato said...

as usual, all wonderful.
Hugs

Misborda2 said...

Szia Nina: Mint mindig valami nagy munka, ami jellemzi a tisztaság és finomság, autentikus darab készült a szeretet és a szeretet a hímzéshez. Ölelést, és Boldog Hét, Laura.

Kimara said...

I love the writing pad. And it looks perfect to me! I love the subtle colors you chose. Lovely!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty finishes Nina! I love the soft colors on your notepad. Congratulations on reaching 1000 followers!!

Jane said...

All very lovely, Nina!

Kira said...

Dear Nina! I have always admired with your embroideries! There is so much taste in your works! And this writing pad is absolutely stunning! Bravo!

Liz said...

A notesz az én abszolút kedvencem, gyönyörű! :)

Evik said...

Hi Nina,
I did not write long, sorry. What is Annie, I do not have time much as before.
But I'm folowing your blog still!!!
I marvel at the perfection of your works. You have golden hands, and thanks to them you change everything in a great jewel.
I wish you lots of creative ideas!

Big Hugs
Evik ;)

Anna said...

Hello Nina!

Everything is wonderful. The note book is lovely, you have given me an idea for a future presents for my friends and family.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and works!

Anna

Daisy said...

You have been wonderful, beautiful work congratulations.
Hugs

Dsisy

Barbi said...

Erről a bejegyzésedről valahogy totál lemaradtam. Csodás darab lett a notesz! Micsoda ötlet! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online