August 16, 2010

Kits!


Kedvcsinálónak szánom, akárcsak Barbi, ezt a fotót :)
Hamarosan, napok kérdése, és kapható lesz 3 újabb kitünk :) Aztán még több.
Nem azonnal, szép lassan. Már gondolunk a akrácsonyra is :) Sőt, olyanok is lesznek
lasacskán, amikhez már fa fonaltartó vagy hornbook is lesz ;) Nagyon nagyon izgalmas
az alkotó folyamat, és bárcsak minden lépésébe beleüthetném az orrom :)

I hope you are curious to see our next kits - Babi's Treasures with my threads. :)
We will publish 3 more kits really soon, just few more days to wait... And later we will have more.... We will have kits with Hababann's wooden threadholders and hornbooks....
To making these kits is very exciting, I wish I can do a part of every steps :)
And we are thinking about Christmas too ;) Believe me, we will have more things to show...

kits
photo by Barbi

* * *

A fonalaim is alakulnak, lassacskán elkészülök mindennel. Papírozom őket.
És... lesznek kézzel festett farkasfogak is :))) Ta-da-daaaam :)

My threads will be ready soon, too :) I'm working with my paper tags :) And... I'll have
hand dyed rick-racks! Ta-tadaaam :)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

16 comments:

Azalée said...

oooh merveilleux ces petits kits
gros bisous d'Azalée ♥

Kozi said...

Csak győzzük kivárni (kivarrni?) őket! :)
Nagyon kíváncsi vagyok rájuk! :)

Gratulálok a munkátokhoz!

Kozi/Zsuzsi

Mi Pequeño Tesoro said...

I love all your works!!!! I wish all of them to do. Sorry for my english, I am from Spain.
Thank you for show your lovelys works.

Bye,

Virginia

Michelle S. said...

Great news Nina! I’m happy to read that your business is growing so beautifully!

Hugs from Las Vegas,
Michelle

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Nina, they are all so beautiful. I'm looking forward to stitching them.
Shay

May said...

Enhorabuena por tus nuevos kits.
Me alegro que tu negocio siga creciendo.
Besitos, May

la corona dorada said...

Many things! I love everything, I'm looking forward to seeing all the news, congratulations your work is paying off

...iнодi я - ТереЗа! said...

Nina, hello;)))
What beauty-treasures!!!
I dream to make purchase at you!!! I wait impatience of sales!!!
Yours faithfully, Elena... Sometimes TereZa, Russia
http://inoditereza.blogspot.com/

Isabelle said...

Nina, those new kits seems to be just marvellous .I am really happy to know that your business is getting so fabulous.
I wish you a great week,
Isabelle

Larisa said...

Nina, very nice kits!!! They look gorgerous!!!

Vaida said...

Wow, your business is expanding! Great work, Nina (and Barbi)!

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
your and Babis Kits look quite promising. I am looking forward to see more - especially the ones with the wooden treasures and hornbooks!
Will you make an onlineshop sometime?
I wish you much success!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

dviki said...

Csodásak! :-) Remélem (tudom!), hogy az én birtokomba is kerül nemsokára pár ilyen szépséges kit! ;-)
Csak így tovább, lányok! :-)))

Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Wow Nina, those kits looks so pretty. I wish you a great success with them :)

Carin said...

Ohh Nina, they are wonderful !!!

hohla said...

O! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online