Tegnap valami csodás napom volt! Marcsinál már olvastátok páran biztosan :)
Találkoztam Barbival, Melindával, Ritával és Zsófival, úgy örülök, hogy már személyesen
is ismerhetlek Benneteket :) Köszönöm a csodás napot, a meglepiket, a sok kedves szót :)
Marcsi, fantasztikus házigazda vagy, köszönök midnent!
I had a wonderful day yesterday :) I had a meeting with the girls :) Marcsi has invited us
to visit her, and we had such a great day together with a lot of stitching works to see,
fun, talk, laugh... and fine lunch ;) I'm so happy to met with Barbi, Melinda, Rita and Zsófi.
Girls, thanks for the great time and the surprises too :)
Marcsi, it was amazing to had this meeting, thanks for everything!
Ha valaki szeretné a pici szív mintáját, kérem keresse meg Barbit.
If you would like to have the chart of this tiny heart please ask Barbi.
* * *
Ez pedig egy szösszenet, ki akartam próbálni az egyik új fonalam. Mármint új színem :)
A neve Valentine lesz.
This just for try my new color, Valentine. I will have more, just be patiente :)
An 18th Century Stitchers Pinwheel Nina's Threads - Valentine, 1 over 1
Idea/ihlet: Bucilla
Azért ez a festés nem egy gyors folyamat.... Előkészíteni a fonalat, nem is afestés sok,
hanem az utómunka... Valamit ki kéne találjak a papírok gyorsbb előállítására is...
Nem biztos, hogy az új színeket is tudom vinni a talira szombaton...
The dyeing procedure is not a quick one... To dye is easy but to do everything else...
So, please be patiente and give me 2-3 weeks to finish everything. :)
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


29 comments:
Hát olyan csuda egy nap volt! A hímzésdömpingedet végignézni pedig óriási élmény! :D
Sok szeretettel készült a meglepi. :)
A vörös tűpárna pedig élőben egy tünemény! :D
A tűpárnád tényleg csodás!
A tegnap tényleg egy álom volt.
S én köszönöm a rengeteg meglepit!
Que preciosidades!! BeSOS
Chelo
excellant gifts:)
Sok szépséget ajándékoztatok egymásnak, már megnéztem mindet:-)
Az új fonalad pedig nagyon szép lett!!! Gratulálok!:-)
That pincushion is just amazing!! Love it so much. Thanks for sharing.
Simply....fantastic!!!
I love visiting your blogg!!!
Thanks showing us!!!
Kisses,
Martina.
Beautiful gifts, congrats!
Great gifts! And I just LOVE Valentine :)
I am glad you spent such a lovely time with your friends and how many beautiful gifts.
Have a great day ,
Isabelle
What a beautiful stitchings that is, the little necklace is so beautiful.
Your pincusion is also very beautiful. You made them so lovely. Love the thread color.
What a joy to spend time with your friends!
Your new thread color is lovely!
Hugs,
Michelle
beautiful goodies, oh the new color is so so pretty.
Hi Nina,
It sounds like you and your friends had a wonderful time:) I wish I had stitchers in my area.
Love the new color!
(((Hugs)))
Violet
des jolis cadeaux d'amitié et le souvenir d'une belle journée
ton fil Valentin est très très joli
gros bisous d'Azalée ♥
Gyönyörű ajándékok!!! :))))
Az új szín is csodás!
:))
Imádtam(om) a csoda hímzéseidet!
Nagyon szép ajándékokat kaptál Nina!
A tűpárnád pedig nagyon helyeske, ismerős anyag-minta-forma párosítás;)
Örülök,hogy veletek lehetettem! puszi:)
You've received some pretty little gifts from your friends. One can tell that you love hearts, lol.
You made a great pinwheel. I love the thread colour very much.
Nina, but wonders do, one day I would put it in your blog a photo of yourself (or your hands), to know you a little more. I go every day in your wonderful blog and do not put your face or age. We are your fans! We need to get image! Kisses from Spain.
Thank you Ladies!
Pili, later I'll share a picture about me, I promise :) Thanks for asking :)
Hi, I really love your blog.
These are Excellent gifts.
I invite you to visit my blog, and I hope you look as much as I love your blog.
-Samya ;-)
Gyönyörű ajándékok!A tűpárna nagyon ízléses.
C'est très très joli
Gorgeous! I'm glad you had fun with your stitching friends! They are very talented ladies ;)
Love your pincushion and the thread color is yummy!
Have a great weekend!
Beautiful gifts, ... :) Enza xxx
It seems that your friends know well your passion for hearts! ^__^
Paola.
Hello! Micsoda öröm! Imádtam a blog, azt jelezte neki, és jött meglátogatni. Művét szép. Látogassa meg a blogomban - http://alcastrosantos.blogspot. Ez lesz a Örömmel üdvözlöm Önt. Algecira Castro - Brazília
Post a Comment