September 29, 2010

Bluebird - Purple bird :)


Ezer és egy éve, hogy nem írtam már, de tényleg annyira el vagyok havazva, hogy folyton csak mentegetőzni jöhetnék ide... is. Bocsi, bocsi, bocsi, most ez van :)
Viszont, azért mutizok is már végre valamit :) Annyira hiányzik a hímzés,
de egyszerűen nincs rá időm.

I know I have been there more than a week ago and it seems like more than thousand years ago for me, sorry, I'm very busy these weeks...
I don't have time to stitch, and I miss it so much!
Finally I can show you something... :)

BBD_Bluebird_finished_1_by Nina_2010sept
Bluebird Blackbird Designs
36ct Edinburgh linen, hand dyed and baked by me
Nina's Thread. color Eggplant
stitched 1 over 2
BBD_Bluebird_finished_2_by Nina_2010sept
BBD_Bluebird_finished_3_by Nina_2010sept

Múlt héten valamelyik nap levenduláztam. Leszedegettem a maradék sok csokorról a virágokat, már eléggé megszáradt és gyorsan ment a művelet.
Van 2 befőttes üveg levendulavirágom, tök jó :) Mutatok egy gyönyörűséges képet, amit nem én fotóztam, de most nagyon tetszik :) Még a nyárra emlékeztet, és a reggeli napsütés csak fokozza bennem az érzést. :)
Ebben a gyönyörű blogban találtam.

Last week a day I have prepared my lavenders: removed all dried flowers from its stalks. Now I have 2 bottles of lavender flowers :) Good to see :D
Here is a wonderful photo (not by me) about lavenders, found in this blog,
now I get the feeling of Summer and I'm happy with the morning sunshine :)

lavender_boquets_625


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

21 comments:

Zlata said...

Beautiful finish! As always! :)

Carin said...

I love your BBD finished and the color eggplant !! We also had alot of lavender from the garden. The "postcard" fabric I used I don't know where it is for sale. I got it once from someone with some other scraps and I don't know who that was LOL.

Anna Zont said...

Wow! Very nice finish! It is also in my plans :)

Carol R said...

A lovely stitch and finish Nina!

Lavendelhaus said...

Deine Stickerei sieht wunderschön aus. Du hast ja eine ganze Menge Lavendel geerntet. Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche.
Bianca

Lili said...

Beautiful work and finish.
:)

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

What a beautiful finish with your BBD.
Be always in stitches

Patty C. said...

Lavender - I bet it smells wonderful
I like the Bluebird very much in the eggplant color.
Beautiful work ;)

Vinniey said...

Wow!! Such a lovely finished you've made! Very nice, Nina. Lavender? That's my favorite flower. :)

ya_alla said...

Beautiful! As always! :)

Misborda2 said...

Szia Nina: ezek a madarak gyönyörű lila. Néha nem tudjuk hímezni, amit akarunk, mert mindig több dolgom is, mint idő, de már tudjuk, ezek a körülmények ideiglenes.
Egy ölelés és boldog napot, Laura

Faye said...

Beautiful stitched piece Nina! Very creative and I love the lavendar also....Something Iwould love to see in person...nice aroma I am sure!~ Take care my friend, Faye

Carol said...

A beautiful finish Nina. Love your Eggplant thread. :o)

Michelle S. said...

I love the color eggplant! And you finished BBD is so beautiful!
Hugs,
Michelle

unikat said...

Ötletes szépséges párnácska!

S igen, de jó lenne, ha nyár lenne!

Melinda said...

Csodás képek és hímzés!:)
Nekem is hiányzik ám a nyár...

Noëlle said...

This is very beautiful and I wanted to say you that I enjoyed a lot stitch with your threads (I stitched the cat of Nathalie Cichon with Dark Chocolate, she sent you the picture).

Moreen said...

I love the way you have finished this design Nina and the colour of your thread is lovely also.

Jucus said...

Gyönyörű az új munkád és köszi a "levendulás" blog elérhetőségét, álomszép hely, tényleg!

Unknown said...

Nagyon félek elmondani a véleményem.Nem is kell komolyan venni,az én ízlésem más.Giccsesebb.Hiányoznak a nagyobb munkák Tőled.

Vaida said...

Lovely finish! As always, with ttention to every detail, so accurate

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online