Augusztus végén hirdetett afféle játékos versenyt Niky, és mivel ma lejárt a határidő, már mutathatom, én mit készítettem abból a mintából, amit külön erre a versenykére tervezett és küldött el a nevezőknek. Íme :)
Niky has published a contest last month, and today it's over, so I can show my finished work for Niky's contest. She is so kind to give the chart free to everybody who joined her contest in August. Here are my photos :)
Ún. 'eyelet'-eket illesztettem a lukakba, ebbe szalagot fűztem, hogy legyen mire ráakasztani a papírköteget (ami lehetne vaskosabb, de a bemutatás végett ez így is megfelel), tehát ez tulajdonképpen egy asztali üzenő alkalmatosság.
A papír a már korábban említett ötletem alapján a minta fotójáról lett nyomtatva, szándékosan halványan, hogy írni lehessen rá.
I used eyelets and ribbon to hold the printed papers, which was printed by myself. I have taken some photos about the stitching only and edited to get the light outcome. Now I can use this message board and have it on my table :)
Chart by Nikyscreations
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed and baked by me
GAST (Rose Garden, Pinto Bean, Apple Cider, Parchment, Picnic Basket)
* * *
Ma érkezett 2 csomagocskám is, egyik The Primitive Hare-től,
csodás kis csetreszek :)) Grazie mille Argante!
Today I have received 2 tiny packages with stash, one is from The Primitive Hare,
look at these wonderful tiny charmes!! Thank you Argante!
A másik tulajdonképpen egy csere, Karennel, fonalakat cseréltünk :)
The other is from Karen, we traded some threads :) Thanks Karen!
I adore these fine pure silk threads by Vikki Clayton :)
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


23 comments:
Mais um trabalho maravilhoso... parabéns pelas cores das linhas.
um abraço
Lee
Beautiful finish for contest and very nice stash ;)
kisses
Maria
Beautifully! Thanks!
Te ha quedado muy bonito y elegante.
Los colgantitos son una monada.
Besitos, May
Very pretty--cottonreel
You did a great job with Niky´s chart!!!
Good luck to you on the contest!
(I´m on it too)
Вау, какая красивая работа! Винтажный налет придает ей особый шарм...
Just exquisite Nina and your stash is almost as good.
Love
Patti xxx
This is beautiful! And I love the charms!
bravo pour cette si jolie réalisation Nina c'est merveilleux!!!
gros bisous d'Azalée ♥
What a beautiful finish you have made for the contest and you recieved beautiful stash !
Beautiful finish! Love it! Nice stash too...
Hugs,
Michelle
Beautiful finish for Niky´s contest and nice gifts.
That beauty! Nina always give the same in the comments, he has to look boring, but I can not put other comments, where beauty, wonder, wow, great !!!... to see if one day gunwales something bad to change a bit ... jajaj, kisses from Spain
Nina apart, as I am very curious and I believe Nina-fan, I hope we ever talk about you, how old are you, your family, when you sew cross stitch, where do you get time :-) latter interesting when you start to embroider and as you were taught ... however there goes my bet, you have 30 years or so and do not work, just huts ... am I right? (I hope the google translator does not get any silly) another kiss from Spain, your fan
WoW, ..... very very nice!!!! :) Enza xxx
so lovely stitching project by Niky:) and so cute tiny charms
Your entry into Niky's contest is beautiful Nina (much nicer than mine).
Love the charms - are they available at from Agante?
Annyira ügyesen állítod össze a végén a hímzéseid.
A kis charmocskáidért odavagyok. Jaj, de nagyon szépek!
Such a tiny work, Nina! As usual, your ideas are wonderful :-)
Beautiful work! I love the colours and the interesting finish for the contest!
Your entry for the contest is beautiful:) Good luck!!
Great stash...love the charms. Enjoy:))
Hugs!
Violet:)
It's beautiful!
Post a Comment