October 27, 2010

I love bobbins

Szeretem a bobinákat. Praktikusak, mutatósak, szépek. Eddig is voltak (vannak) textillel bevont karton bobináim, de ezek most jobban tetszenek.
Eni készítette a kérésemre. Szép lassan csak eljutok odáig, hogy minden
csipke, szalag, zsinór, stb. ilyenekre kerüljön :) Aztán márcsak egy
megfelelő méretű szépen bevont doboz kell majd nekik. 
Alig várom, hogy ez a terv megvalósuljon :)

I love bobbins. They're practical and nice and beautiful. I have bobbins what I have made (cupboard covered textile bobbins) but these are more nice :)
Made by Hababann. I asked her to make some for myself. Thanks, Eni!
Slowly but I will put all my laces and ribbons and rickracks onto wooden
bobbins and then I will need a big enough textile covered beautiful box
where I will keep them. Nice dream, I hope I can break this dream come true :)
 Bobbins from Hababann_2010oct_by Nina_625
 Size of bobbins...
smallest: 4*7 cm = 1,57*2,75 inches
bigger: 4,5*9 cm = 1,63*3,54 inches
biggest (doesn't look well on this photo, see at Eni's site)
4,5*12 cm = 1,63*4,72 inches


If you are interested in the wooden bobbins (and other wooden things),
please contact Hababann.

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

11 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Clever and practical! Nina, how big are these wooden bobbins?

Isa said...

Lovely and practical bobbins! I hope the pretty box you dream with turns to reality ;).

Isa

bruercsi said...

Nagyon szépek!! Jó ötlet!
Én is épp rendszerezésben bajlódok, már megint... Én nem akarok különleges szép dobozokat, hanem praktikusan átlátszó, fedeles masszív műanyag dobozokban szeretném tartani a kincseim, mert úgy könnyebb megtalálni, hogy melyikben mi van...
Múltkor varrtam egy neszit ("véletlen") és majd eldurrant az agyam, mert naná, hogy az utolsó cipős dobozban voltak a szalagok... :(

Szilvi said...

Ez így nagyon kerek, nálam sajnos befőttesüvegben gabalyodnak mindenfelé.Na azok a csipkék, szalagok amik ezeken a bobinákon vannak, azok sem semmik!!!Már kezdheted is a dobozkészítést.

Patty C. said...

The bobbins are wonderful Nina - thanks for the contact :)

IrLik said...

Nagyon szép és elegáns bobinki! És a csipke!

Melinda said...

Ez szuper ötlet volt!:)
Az összhatás fantasztikus!!
Gyönyörűek a csipkéid és a farkasfogak is!!:DD

Csilla böködéje said...

Jaj de szépek!!!

Margott said...

Those bobbins are practical, and not for laces only. Can be use for thread,too.
Margot

Puntini said...

It will be a beautiful box...because I'm sure that your dream will come true!!! ^__^

I love the hand dyed laces and linen in the posts below!!!

Paola.

Carin said...

They are bautiful and looks lovely with the lace and rickracks on it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online