November 16, 2010

Gifts and stash :)


Tegnap klassz napom volt, sokat mászkáltam a városban, Enivel beugrottunk a Borókába is, ráadásul, mire hazaértem, szép kis csomagocska várt rám Mademoiselle-től :) és egy másik a Casa Cenininától. Hétvégén keretem is lett a két madaramnak (Frederick és majd Frederika, ha végre lesz időm meghímezni), úgyhogy egy szavam se lehet :) Szép sorban mutatom a képeket...

I had a great day yesterday, I was walking in the city and enjoyed the sunshine, met with Eni and we went to visit a home decor shop called Boróka. I have bought some decorations and after I arrived home I have seen I got 2 packages, one is from Mademoiselle (Anita), the other is from Casa Cenina. Last weekend I got my frames for my birds Frederick and Frederika (I hope I will have time to stitch Frederika soon). So... here are the pictures to show my joy :)

stash_RP charts_Nina_2010nov
stash_RP charts_inside_Nina_2010nov
stash_RP charts_backside_Nina_2010nov

home decor from Boroka_1
Home decor from Boróka

frame for my birds_he is Frederick_by Nina_2010nov
He will look like this... just put him into the frame to see a minute :)
Frederick will look like this_by Nina_2010nov

Last but not least here are my 'frenchy' gifts from Anita :)
gifts from Mademoiselle_1
gifts from Mademoiselle_2
Anita, thank you!


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

19 comments:

unikat said...

Irigyellek most ám rendesen! Ennyi szépséget!
Szád fülig érhet.

Unknown said...

A keret nagyon rendben van! A többi kincsed meg... :D

Szecsi said...

Nina, a keretet is a Borókában vetted? Nagyon klassz!

Patty C. said...

Everything is so beautiful - congratulations. Frederick turned out beautifully - I like your choice for framing :)

Michelle S. said...

Lovely gifts! You did good with your shopping too and Frederick got the perfect frame!

Hugs,
Michelle

Isa said...

Congratulations Nina, lovely "frenchy" gifts!
The frame is very beautiful too and perfect for your Frederick! ;o)

Isa

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies :)

Szecsi, a madaraknak szánt kereteket (ok, egyet fotóztam, de kettő van) NEM a Borókában vettem, dehogyis :)) Csináltattam.

Emese said...

Szuper könyvek éss csodás szépségek! Na meg a keret is nagyon klassz!

aniko66 said...

Már reggel ilyen ingerek érnek... ez nem ér! Csodás mind! Azok az olasz minták.... Húúúúúú! És a keret... hol csináltattad? Olyan ritkán lehet ilyen ütött-kopottat találni...

cerato said...

Lovely gifts, Nina!!
Hugs

Carin said...

Thats al lovely, I also do like the frame for Frederic !!

cottonreel said...

Hello Nina I love loking at your work . Beautiful, --cottonreel

Dovilė said...

Frederick looks wonderful:)
and great gifts.

Hilda said...

Liebe Nina,
diese Renato Parolin-Designs sind traumhaft schön. Auf den Halloween-Baum hab ich auch schon ein Auge geworfen ;-)
Aber das Buch ist ein Hit - das ist mir bisher noch nicht aufgefallen.

Einfach toll!

Liebe Grüße
Hilda

Unknown said...

Minden nagyon klassz,de a madarakhoz készült keret egy telitalálat!Nekem az tetszik a legjobban.

COUSON said...

So lovely these gifts!!Well I received my parcels yesterda & nit was so nice!!what a lovely job you did:threads & garnets are gorgeous!and the fabrics......it's tremendous!!!I'm so happy!!Love.Couson

Nadia said...

Tutto magnifico! Bellissimo il tuo lavoro incorniciato
Buona serata
Nadia

Levi said...

http://levi-papakarlo.blogspot.com/
Nina, you're welcome :)
I like your gifts, they are very nice :)
I'm happy for you

Carolyn NC said...

Love the frame for Frederick and all the lovely new goodies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online