December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas - and a new year's giveaway

Békés, szeretetteljes, áldott Karácsonyt kívánok!

Wish you all a peaceful Merry Christmas with joy, love, 
take your time with your family!

Xmastree_2010_Nina


Bár karácsonyra nem, de mi lenne, ha az új év kezdetén adnék Nektek valamit?
Pontosabban egy szerencsés nyertesnek :)
Mégpedig 25db-ot a fonalaimból. Természetesen a nyertes választ színeket.
A részvételhez pedig...
1. légy rendszeres olvasóm itt, továbbá ha jelen vagy a Facebook-on, akkor ott is
Jelezd kommentben, hogy hol követsz/olvasol rendszeresen (első komment)
2. ha kiteszed a blogodon oldalt (sidebar) erre a bejegyzésre linkelve,
erről is írj még egy kommentet (második komment)
3. ha ebben az évben vásároltál tőlem fonalat, erről is írj kommentet, ez lesza  harmadik esélyed :)
Tehát különálló kommenteket várok az egyes pontok teljesítéséről, azaz fejenként maximum 3 hozzásólást. Köszönöm!

New Years giveaway by Nina_2010dec

I haven't had any giveaways long time ago and this is not for Christmas but for New Year. One lucky winner will win 25 of my threads - you can pick colors.
To get a chance, do the steps:
1. be my follower here, and if you are on Facebook, like me there too.
Leave a comment about this happened (first comment)
2. If you will put this picture on your blog sidebar with the link of this post or my blog, leave your second comment here to let me know about this.
3. If you have purchased any threads from me in this year, leave your 3rd comment to this post. So, everybody can have maximum 3 comments.
Thank you!

És persze a játék mostantól egészen újév első napján éjfélig tart. Tehát január másodikán sorsolás :)
I will pick a name on 2nd January, the time you can join is New Year 1st day,
midnight CET.

Good luck :)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

344 comments:

1 – 200 of 344   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

Hi Nina!

My 1st comment about Facebook.

MariaVladi said...

I leave 2 comments:
1. I'm your follower
2. my blog with the link&picture
http://mariavladi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

My 2nd comment - the pic and the link are on my right-side pabel - http://stitchaddict.blogspot.com/

MariaVladi said...

2. my blog with the link&picture
http://mariavladi.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Hello Nina!

I am following your blog since one year or more. Your cross stitch works are always wonderful and the way you make the photographs is so careful and smart that, for me, it's a pleasure visit your home.

Thanks for the chance to win your hand dried threads. I wish you a happy Christmas too!

Anna

Unknown said...

My 3rd comment - I purchased your threads on September, 27th

Natalia from Russia
shelagurova@gmail.com

Zlata said...

Dear Nina,
It's great giveaway!!! Thank you for the chance!!
I've long been your follower and link is on the right side :)
So, I hope to be the lucky one )))

Marry Christmas to you and all your family!!!!

Zlata said...

2nd comment with link in my blog :
http://zlatashome.blogspot.com/

Beatriz said...

Hi Nina!
Thanks a lot for this giveaway.
I am always your follower and see you in facebook also.
Take care and Happy holidays!
thanks,
MercyBea

Unknown said...

I'm following you in both places :)
Love you thread colors

Carin said...

Happy holidays for you too !!
I have become a follower, hihi ... thought I was but I always followed you through my googlereader but .... NOW I'm official you follower :-)
Beautiful give away !!

Carin said...

I also left the picture in my sidebar on my blog, hope many will enter this beautiful give away !!

Megan Chamberlain said...

I love your threads, would really like to win your giveaway. I am a follower

Carin said...

I purchased threads from you this year but don't know the dates anymore, but I think you remember :-)

Megan Chamberlain said...

Second comment:- I will put your giveaway on my sidebar.

Megan Chamberlain said...

Third comment: I have brought threads from you during the year. Really love the colours that you make. Happy Christmas.

Hazel said...

I am a follower and would love the opportunity to try some of your threads. Thanks for a great opportuinty. xx

unikat said...

Csodaszép a fácskád. Gyülekeznek rajta a hímzett díszek.
Hát persze, hogy játszom! Ilyen ajándékokért. Igyekszem mind a három kommentet mielőbb megírni.
Itt az első.

Gladys Creativa said...

Hi Nina,

Thank you very much for this beutiful Giveaway.
I'm your follower since long time!

This is my first comment!

Gladys Creativa said...

My 2 comment,

I've let the picture in my side bar just right now! ;)

Gladys Creativa said...

And my 3r. Comment

Yes I bought threads to you...

Take care you and have a Merry Christmas!

Iruscia said...

Dear Nina! I'm your blog follower for a month by now. And now will add you also on Facebook

Iruscia said...

And the link is on the light panel of my blog http://iruscia.blogspot.com
Irina

Iuliania said...

Hello Nina!
I am your follower and would like to register for your Giveaway! Your blog is fantastic! Merry Christmas!:)

Iuliania said...

I placed the link on the right side panel in my blog:
http://www.iuliania.blogspot.com/

Patty C. said...

I would love to be included in your giveaway - Thank you Nina
Merry Christmas

Dia said...

Nina! Ez valami fantasztikus felajánlás!!!
Én "követlek" itt is és a facebook-on is :-)

Dia said...

feltettem a blogomra is az oldalsávba! :-)

Dia said...

és naná, hogy vásároltam Tőled az idén fonalat!!! :-) és jövőre is fogok, ha lesz! :-)

Heikesquilt said...

Hello Nina,
my 1.comment: Yes I'm a follower.
X-MAS greetings from Germany
Heike

Heikesquilt said...

Hello Nina,
my 2.comment, yes I put You in my sidebar to publish You giveway
X-MAS greetings from Germany
Heike

Heikesquilt said...

Hello Nina,
my 3.comment yes I bought Your lovely thread this december.
X-MAS greetings from Germany
Heike

Charodeya said...

Nina - congratulations on the upcoming holidays. My first comment - I am your follower here and Facebook^ Done!

Charodeya said...

The second comment - My link on your giveaway (link and picture) right column http://rukomeslo.blogspot.com/
Done!

ya_alla said...

1.Nina, I am your follower of long ago:). I love and admire your work.

ya_alla said...

2. link in the sidebar on the right.

Melinda said...

Nagyon aranyos lett a kis fád,csupa kellemes emlék lehet minden dísz!:)
A játékra nanáá,hogy szeretnék jelentkezni!:))

Melinda said...

2:)
Kitettem az oldalsávba a lehetőséget:)

Melinda said...

3:)
És persze,hogy vásároltam idén Tőled!:)

Raquel Blasco said...

1... I follow your blog since a long time!!!!

Raquel Blasco said...

2. I put your picture with a link to this post in my side bar!!

Happy Christmas!!!!

Graciela said...

Hi NIna thaks for the giveaway
Iam follower!!!!

Raquel Blasco said...

3... A special person gift to me some of your threads.., but I don't buy it :-(

Graciela said...

I also left the picture in my sidebar on my blog, thanks
kisses and hugs from Argentina

Sew Sew Special said...

Hi Nina

1. Ive been a long time follower!!
2. Following you on Facebook, and have posted a link on my blog...

www.bizeefingers.blogspot.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE those threads, thank you for the chance to win some!!

Hugs and stitches!
Karen

Jaye said...

Hello)
1) I'm so happy to be your follower))

It's my first comment)

KicsiKató said...

itt is, ott is követlek:)

KicsiKató said...

felhívást kitettem a blogomban

KicsiKató said...

és vásároltam is:)

Sandra said...

Hi, Nina.
I'm your follower :-)
Sandra

Elisa said...

Hi Nina...

1. I am a follower and like you on Facebook

Sandra said...

Second comment:I put your giveaway on my sidebar.
Sandra

Dovilė said...

I can not pass by...

Dovilė said...

you are in my blog:) I add this giveaway, thank you Nina

Katie said...

Your embroidery is always lovely . . .

imnverted said...

What a wonderful gift Nina! Please do enter me in the drawing.

I am a follower and now on Facebook too.

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

what a great giveaway

Cari said...

Hi Nina!

What a lovely giveaway!
Here is my 1st comment-
I am a follower.
XXXX
Cari

Cari said...

Here I am again with my second comment-I have put a picture/link on my sidebar

XXXX
Cari

Cari said...

my 3rd ocmment-
I had a wonderful order of hackberry threads this year...when I get a little more stitched I will send you a picture.

XXXX
Cari

Kat said...

I've been reading your blog for almost a year already and it's a great source of inspiration! Thank you!

Kat said...

The link is here:
http://skat15.blogspot.com

Rita said...

Csodás nyereményekkel kecsegtetsz bennünket! Rendszeres olvasód vagyok!

Rita said...

Ezennel blogom oldalsávjában is szerepel a felhívás!
Áldott Ünnepeket kívánok számodra is!
www.ritavarrta.blogspot.com

Rita said...

S bár még nem vásároltam Tőled, vannak ám birtokomban általad festett, csodaszép színű fonalak. Nem tudom, ha ez számít... :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Please include me in your drawing.
Thank you.

I am a follower on blogger and also like you on facebook.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I have posted a picture link on my blog sidebar. Thank you for this second chance entry.

N. Adri said...

Először is köszönöm a lehetőséget. Én főleg itt követlek, de Facebook-on is.

enza said...

:):):):):):) Enza xxx

N. Adri said...

Kiraktam a blogomra a játékodat. :-)

N. Adri said...

Én is vásároltam tőled az idén, és remélhetőleg fogok jövőre is. :-)

Melanie said...

This is a very generous giveaway, I would love to enter! Thank you for the opportunity!

I'm a longtime follower and I just clicked 'like' for your FB page. :)

Unknown said...

merry Christmas Nina
Pat

Judit said...

Szia Nina!
1, Követlek itt és a fb-on is. :)

Judit said...

2, Kitettem a blogomban
http://judit-kersztjei.blogspot.com/

Judit said...

3, Persze, hogy vásároltam idén! :)

Annette said...

I have left the link in my side-bar on my blog..
I'm a follower!!!
I love to enter this beautifull give-away!!!

valerie said...

Wow, Nina! Beautiful tree and wonderful giveaway! I am a follower and have added your giveaway on my blog sidebar. I would love the chance to try out your threads!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Tatkis said...

What a fantastic giveaway, Nina! Thank you so much for a chance to win, your blog is always an inspiration for me!!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Teresa S. said...

I am a follower-please enter me in your giveaway!

Teresa S. said...

I have posted about your giveaway on my sidebar for entry #2 I don't do Facebook-gotta have time to stitch!

Isa said...

I already put your giveaway on my sidebar! ;)

Thank you!♥

Isa said...

Merry Christmas to you too & thank you for this lovely giveaway!♥

I´m your follower already

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

I liked you on facebook and here I leave a comment, so that is one. I love your blog and so enjoy to look at your creative finishing and stunning pictures. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Nina! Oh, I am also a follower (forgot to write that down in my first comment!)

Иштар said...

Hello! I'm already a follower with my reader (and my heart ;)

Lionne said...

Hello!
I'm a follower of your blog and this is the 1st comment

Иштар said...

And there you go - my link!
http://istr1.blogspot.com/

Lionne said...

And my second comment is about a picture on the right toolbar.
http://chytchyt.blogspot.com/

evicke said...

Kedves Nina!
1. Itt is követlek és mostmár Fb-on is :)
Kellemes Ünnepeket! Üdv. :)

Débora Aguirre said...

First comment... I follow you here and like you in Facebook

Thanks for this wonderful giveaway!!

Fabula said...

Nina, It's wonderful giveaway!
I already your follower.

Débora Aguirre said...

My 2nd comment.

You can find your giveaway with picture and link in my blog (http://conestasmanitas1.blogspot.com/)

Fabula said...

And I leave my second comment:
my blog with the link&picture - http://fabuletta.blogspot.com/
I hope I will be lucky!

Jaye said...

My 2nd comment:
I put this picture on my blog sidebar with the link of this post:
http://jaye-hm.blogspot.com/

Your candy is so sweet))

Teca said...

Boldog Karácsonyt! Régóta olvaslak!

Teca said...

Igen, naná, hogy vásároltam tőled! Szeretem a fonalaidat. :)

Teca said...

És hirdetem a játékodat! Köszi a lehetőséget. :)

Maria said...

Hi Nina, I´m a follower of your blog and now I see you in facebook.What a lovely giveaway!!!! I would like to be entered. Thank you so much for the chance.
Merry Christmas from Spain.

mariaquell@hotmail.com

Digital Misfit said...

I am following your blog. Your stitching is so beautiful. I would LOVE to work with your gorgeous threads.
hugs & happy holidays,
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

Maria said...

My 2nd comment:

I puchased some of your threads and I think they are lovely.I would like to win these ones indeed.Thanks again!!


mariaquell@hotmail.com

Terri said...

I am a follower of your blog. Please enter me into your giveaway. Your threads are luscious!

www.tprosesblog.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

Merry X'mas and A Wonderful 2011!

Love your blog, would love to enter your giveaway.

Hugs,

Ellen said...

I love your threads, the colors are wonderful. Bought some this year. Have plans for new projects.

Hugs,

Antonella said...

Hi Nina,
I'm reading you always with pleasure and I'm your follower since a long time. Now I have found you also on FB :-)
Thank you for this beautiful give away
Antonella

Antonella said...

I placed the link to your give away in the right side bar of my blog.
Merry Christmas ..... Kèllemes Kàràcsony ( hoping that it is correct.... I have learned your language for 2 years ... but it was about 15 years go :-)
Antonella

imnverted said...

Nina, Here is my second comment - Ive added the pic and link on my blog

http://imnverted.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What lovely colors! Winning these would make a wonderful start to a new yr. I'll be going to facebook next. Sorry i don't have a blog, no way to add pick wha a boring blog that would be.

Faye said...

Hello Nina~! Count me in on the fun for this fantastic New Years giveaway....I have not tried your threads but have really wanted to~~

Thanks so mcuh, Faye

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the giveaway. I follow your blog and also follow you on Facebook.

Ольга Чернышева said...

1. I am a follower

Ольга Чернышева said...

2.Link in my blog http://ogachka.blogspot.com/

Blu said...

What a lovely giveaway! Your threads are absolutely gorgeous.
Please count me in, I'm a follower.

IrLik said...

Dear Nina, long time admirer of your

IrLik said...

Link in my blog. Really love your blog designs.

Shpinelka said...

Hi Nina! What a great giveaway!!! Thanks for the chance!I am a follower of your blog. Love your threads.

Shpinelka said...

I posted link with picture to your giveaway in my blog
http://irashpinelka.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pike said...

Great giveaway, Nina! I'm a follower here and there :)

Pike said...

I think I have bought something this year :)

Pike said...

And I'll put the picture on my blog! So this is third and final comment! Merry Christmas!!!

Cole said...

I'm a follower here and on Facebook :)

Cole said...

I've also posted a link on my sidebar :)

Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas!

elma said...

Hi Nina, may all your dreams come through in 2011!

Best regards, Elma

(BLOGfollower)

lekae said...

Hi Nina! I leave 2 comments:
1. I'm your follower
2. the pic and the link are on my sidebar http://otnoroktushkana.blogspot.com/

Virpi said...

I'm your follower.

Virpi said...

I'm not in facebook or twitter but I added the giveaway pic in my sidebar and made a post in my blog too. I haven't got chance to purchase your threads but they look wonderful.

Ananta said...

Hello, Nina!

Thanks for the chance!

January, 2 is my Birthday. May be I will be a winner? :)

and my 2 comment - the pic and the link are on my right-side panel
http://knopka-elena.blogspot.com/

From Russia with love, Elena

La Uina said...

what a fantastic surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.i'm a follower, but you already know that

Uina/Raffy

Cindy's Stitching said...

Would love a change to win the pretty threads. I am a follower. I am also having a giveaway for New Years Day - it is my Birthday. Have a merry christmas.

La Uina said...

Merry Xmas, happy and Joyful New Year and....
2.your giveaway is linked in my blog side at www.ilmondodellauina.blogspot.com

Uina/Raffy

Kozi said...

Szia Nina!
Szeretnék csatlakozni!
Első kommentként: követőd vagyok.
Köszönöm a lehetőséget!
Zsuzsi
www.kozi-keresztszemes.blogspot.com

Kozi said...

Második kommentként: bizony-bizony, vásároltam Tőled fonalakat! S milyen jó lenne most nyerni! :)
Zsuzsi
www.kozi-keresztszemes.blogspot.com

Kozi said...

Hogy meglegyen a három lehetőségem:
mindjárt kiteszem a játéklehetőségedet a blogomra.
Kellemes karácsonyt Neked is!
Zsuzsi
www.kozi-keresztszemes.blogspot.com

Azalée said...

Nina joyeux noël ma belle
merry chritsmas
plein de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Parsley said...

I would love to be entered for your giveaway. I am a new follower. Happy stitching and Merry Christmas.

natalysneedle said...

I am a follower and would love to be entered in your giveaway.

zephyr and co said...

I leave 2 comments:
1. I'm following your blog
2. I've put a link and a picture on my blog

Patrick / zephyr and co
Blog : http://zephyrandco.canalblog.com

Ukka said...

Hi!What a sweet Candy!!!Fantastic!!!I am a follower also.
Thank you so much for the chance to take part!!!

Greetings from Russia,
Ukka

Ukka said...

I added a link to the sidebar http://pishitejulie.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas, dear friend. I wish you a safe, fun, and healthy, and joyous holiday.

Vasilinka said...

Very good sweetie, thanks for the chance.
Greetings from Ukraine.
link on the side panels, I am a follower

cathlynbacks said...

Happy New Year to you, Nina. What a wonderful way to begin, and thank you for offering this giveaway! 1). I am a follower. I am always anxiously waiting for your next post.
Cathlyn

cathlynbacks said...

Since I do not have a blog (comment 2), I have moved on to comment 3). I purchased your fabulous, beautiful, awesome quality hand dyed threads last spring, and they were postmarked 10-03-16. I have had many hours of stitching pleasure - thank you Nina.
Cathlyn in Arizona, USA.

Maria said...

Happy holiday Nina!!!
I love your blog ;)
ciao Maria

Carmen said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year Nina, i hope you have a really happy moments.

Jucus said...

Szia Nina, először is boldog ünnepeket kívánok Neked!

Ilyen szuper játék lehetőséget nem hagynék ki!:o)
Az én 1.kommentem: Mindkét helyen kontaktok vagyunk, én inkább itt a blogger-en követlek!

Joanie R. said...

I would love to win those gorgeous threads!!!! I have become a follower.

Merry Christmas
Joanie R.
jdnrob@roadrunner.com

Jucus said...

A 2. kommentem: kitettem az oldalamon a játék logóját.

Jucus said...

A 3. kommentem pedig, hogy vásároltam idén Tőled gyönyörű Pumpkin fonalat.
Bízom a szerencsében!:o)

Maria said...

i leave 2th comment in my blog the link and picture...
ciao Maria

Maria said...

My 3th comment I purchased threads from you this year but don't know the dates....

thank you for the chance!!!
ciao Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina

I would be delighted to win some of your gorgeous floss.
I am a follower of your blog.

Merry Christmas, Lynn

pookeroo10@hotmail.com

Ledana said...

Hi dear Nina! :)
Your threads are realy great, so I just can't miss your amazing giveaway!

It's my first comment

Ledana said...

2. Link to your giveaway is at the right sidebar of my blog

Ledana said...

3. I purchased your threads in this year :)

I cross my fingers to the luck :)

Ányi said...

Ó, micsoda karácsonyfa! Klassz! És a játékod is csábító :)
1. komment: itt követlek a blogspot-on :)
Puszi! És nagyon szép, békés ünnepeket kívánok: ányi :)

Ányi said...

Kitettelek az oldalsávba is :)
http://anyecs.blogspot.com/

Ranae said...

Please enter me. I am a follower and found you on FB
Thanks!!

Misborda2 said...

Merry Christmas and happy 2011
greetings, Laura.

Ryki said...

1, Rendszeres olvasód vagyok itt a blogon.

Ryki said...

2, Kitettelek a blogomba.

Alena said...

Merry X-Mas!!!
http://alena-ax.blogspot.com/

Bronzemom said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I am following you on Facebook (Terri P) and also following your blog via Google Friend Connect!

Terri
bronzemom AT gmail DOT com

Bronzemom said...

Your giveaway is posted on my blog's sidebar!
http://stitchwraith.blogspot.com

Terri
bronzemom AT gmail DOT com

angela said...

I am a follower so please include me in your wonderful giveaway. I love your linen and thread colors.

Virtudes said...

Hi Nina: I'm in for her wonderful drawing. What beautiful yarn! Thanks.Merry Christmas!

Ricamo a Doppio Filo said...

First comment:
i'm your follower!!!

Virtudes said...

Hi Nina: I've put a post on my blog www.laboresconv.blogspot.com
I can not wait!

Ricamo a Doppio Filo said...

2° comment and 2° step done!!!

Catherine said...

Somehow I believe I missed seeing this post before. I am a follower and would love a chance to sttich with your threads!

Кира said...

Hello Nina! I am your follower and would like to register for your Giveaway! Your blog is fantastic! Merry Christmas!

Кира said...

I placed the link on the right side panel in my blog:
http://fillefuse.blogspot.com/

Becca said...

Hi Nina, I have been enjoying your blog for some time and today I became a follower. Great giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win.

Вики said...

Marry Christmas Nina!
I'm your follower. Thanks for the chance to win your hand dried threads.

Вики said...

And my second comment with link in my blog: http://vikki-stich.blogspot.com/

Wassernixe said...

Ez aztán az ajándék! :) Rendszeres olvasód vagyok már itt egy ideje és most már a facebookon is.
Nagyon boldog karácsonyi ünnepeket kívánok!

Wassernixe said...

Már kinn a kép a linkkel a blogomon is :)
http://tunderholmi.blogspot.com/

Natasha-ND said...

By Facebook, hier in Deinem Blog - egal, weil mir gefält alles, WAS Du machst und WIE Du machst :)!
☺♥ Merry Christmas und happy stitching, liebe Nina! ☺♥

Yuki said...

Hello :)
Mery Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
I'm your follower.

Yuki said...

My 2nd comment - link http://neimante-antdebesiesradaujaukum.blogspot.com/

Kryx said...

Felkészültél erre a sok kommentre?

1. Itt követlek elsősorban, de facebookon is.

Unknown said...

I would become a follower, but the "follow" linky isn't there !
I love the overdyed threads you have pictured and would love to be included in the drawing.

Kryx said...

2. Kiteszlek sidebar-ra :)Sajnos nem lesz harmadik esélyem, mert fonalat nem, csak anyagot vettem tőled idén.

Марина (Vinka) said...

Nina, I your follower and me it is pleasant

Марина (Vinka) said...

My blog with the link & picture
http://bloggercom-vinka.blogspot.com/

Orsi said...

Szia Nina!

Csodás fonalak:)
Itt is,ott is követlek;)

Orsi said...

2. Kitettem a fotót a linkkel a honlapomra:)
Blogom nincs...

COUSON said...

Hi Nina how could I resist to this giveaway?Of course I take my chance to win.Couson

COUSON said...

Well Nina,my job is done!!I put a post about the giveaway & join a pick of your beautifull threads on my blog .Couson

COUSON said...

As I bought several threads to you it's my third comment!!I cross my fingers & Happy Christmas!!Couson

Zsuzska said...

Kedves Nina !

Boldog Karácsony kívánok Neked és köszönöm szépen a játék lehetőségét!

1. Igen, rendszeres olvasód vagyok

2. Igen, kitettem a felhívásod a blogomba. www.zsuzskavara.blogspot.com

Eugenie said...

Thanks for the chance to win this beautiful giveaway.
I'm your follower on your blog and also on Facebook.
Merry Christmas to you and family!!!!
Eugenie

Unknown said...

thank you for this chance. I am a new follower. merry christmas hugs

LAndi72 said...

Szia Nina!
Én itt látogatlak mostanában elég gyakran. Szeretnék csatlakozni a játékhoz.

LAndi72 said...

Az oldalsávba is rögtön kiteszem a felhívásodat.
Köszi a lehetőségért, bár túl sok esélyem nincs rá, de azért próbálkozom...

Nathalie said...

Dear Nina,
Merry Christmas and thank you for your generosity !
I am your follower with Facebook !!

Nathalie said...

Since I have no blog, I can't make a link...
But I bought your thread 4 times from Nathalie Cichon, Jardin Privé !

norono said...

Kiraktalak a blogomba! Most már csak hajrá, magamnak! :-)))

svetalilu said...

Dear Nina,
It's great giveaway! Thank you!
I'm your follower.

Merry Christmas!

Svetlana

norono said...

Ja, majdnem elfelejtettem, a Facebookon és itt is szorgalmas olvasód vagyok!

rozandi said...

Kedves Nina! Szeretnék részt venni a játékodon! Kívánok egyben boldog karácsonyt és nagyon boldog új évet! Rozandi
http://rozandi.blogspot.com/

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 344   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online