© Nina 2007-2016
My photos, ideas, tutorials cannot be copied without my written permission.
Gyönyörű munka, nagyon tetszik! Olyan széééép!
Nagyon csini! És biztosan jót is fog tenni. :-)
very pretty. I love scissors
beautiful Nina!
this is verry beautiful
It's so lovely! And your thread's, I like it!The scissors is a good idea
That is a lovely finish!
Beautiful pillow.Hugs Yvon.
This is gorgeous!!!! I love it~~~~
Very elegant and beautiful work! Such lovely scissors!
That is very beautiful !!
Es preciosos!!!!! besosChelo
Lovely and sweet the hole job!! The buttons are cute! Happy xxx--- ^_^ Varla Lee.
Beautiful model, I don't remenber if of BD :-)Marvelous with your thread, really marvelous !!!!bravo ;-)
Nagyon szép lett, teszik a selyemszalag a szélén, profi vagy már ebben is:D
A selyemszalagot díszítésnek így hogyan készíted?
Köszönöm :)Thank you ladies!Bea, ráfércelem, férccel összehúzva.
It´s so lovely. I love scissors
Nagyon, nagyon köszönöm!Tündér vagy, hatalmas nagy lelkeddel és odaadó figyelmességeddel. Puszillak
So beautiful!!! Congratulations on your work :)I totally love that little scissor charm!! adorable! Can you tell me where I can buy those kind of charms? Thank you!Have a great week
Your threads are just perfect for this design! Fresh and nice combo
What a wonderful little pillow with all those pretty charms and the cute stitching!Hugs and kissesHilda
What a darling little piece--I love the tiny buttons and charms!! Beautiful stitching, Nina :)
This is so sweet!!!New post about VK Live on my blogwww.100
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
blogger templates | Make Money Online
25 comments:
Gyönyörű munka, nagyon tetszik! Olyan széééép!
Nagyon csini! És biztosan jót is fog tenni. :-)
very pretty. I love scissors
beautiful Nina!
this is verry beautiful
It's so lovely! And your thread's, I like it!
The scissors is a good idea
That is a lovely finish!
Beautiful pillow.
Hugs Yvon.
This is gorgeous!!!! I love it~~~~
Very elegant and beautiful work! Such lovely scissors!
That is very beautiful !!
Es preciosos!!!!! besos
Chelo
Lovely and sweet the hole job!! The buttons are cute! Happy xxx--- ^_^ Varla Lee.
Beautiful model, I don't remenber if of BD :-)
Marvelous with your thread, really marvelous !!!!
bravo ;-)
Nagyon szép lett, teszik a selyemszalag a szélén, profi vagy már ebben is:D
A selyemszalagot díszítésnek így hogyan készíted?
Köszönöm :)
Thank you ladies!
Bea, ráfércelem, férccel összehúzva.
It´s so lovely. I love scissors
Nagyon, nagyon köszönöm!
Tündér vagy, hatalmas nagy lelkeddel és odaadó figyelmességeddel.
Puszillak
So beautiful!!! Congratulations on your work :)
I totally love that little scissor charm!! adorable! Can you tell me where I can buy those kind of charms? Thank you!
Have a great week
Your threads are just perfect for this design! Fresh and nice combo
What a wonderful little pillow with all those pretty charms and the cute stitching!
Hugs and kisses
Hilda
What a darling little piece--I love the tiny buttons and charms!! Beautiful stitching, Nina :)
This is so sweet!!!
New post about VK Live on my blog
www.100
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment