Egész héten nem hímeztem egy szemet sem. Hiányzik... Ez még a múlt heti ügyködés. Hihetetlen, hogy egy hét eltelt úgy, hogy nem is emlékszem rá. Rohan az idő, és egyre jobban ezt érzem.
Szóval, ez egy csodás NatalieJo design, eredetileg barna-kék, de ahogy a neve is mutatja, saját színekkel hímeztem inkább :) Azaz eddig egy darab színnel.
Új színeim egyike, teljes szerelem :)
This week has gone away so fast, I can't believe. I had no time for stitching a cross, I miss it so much! Showing you now what I've started last week, a wonderful design by NatalieJo. As its name tells I've chosen my own colors.
This is one of my new colors, I fell in love at first sight! :)
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


22 comments:
Nagyon szép színek! Legfőképpen pedig találóak a színeidhez a fantázianevek. Ez tényleg egy egész más műfaj, mint a sztenderről leszedni a tömegárut. Jó, többnyire én is azt használom, de bizonyos design-ok megérdemlik a jót :)
És ami érdekes: hogyan reprodukálod ugyanazt a színt többször, nyilvánvalóan nem ipari körülmények között. Ezek azért izgalmas dolgok...
Jó hétvégét!
Köszönöm! :)
Hát, mondjuk úgy, hogy ki kell ügyeskedjem a magam trükkjeit a reprodukcióhoz.... Nem könnyű, nem is sikerül mindenig, de ezért kézzel festett. Más márkáknak sem sikerül még így se :))
A Tredworx Cherry Coláját imadtam. Hát persze, hogy a tiéd is ki kell majd próbálnom. Igéretes, izgató. Kérek belőle az tuti.
Dear Nina...!
I will not original, if I say: ALL YOUR WORKS ARE JUST BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!!!!! YOUR threads too, naturally!!
I love watching all, what You show - You` re my Inspiration, now:-)
And... This week was "short" for me, too.... I had no time for my stitching, unfortunately.....
Huggs, for You Nina and have a nice weekend:-))))
Darling design! And Cherry Cola looks like a MUST HAVE colour! Love it!
Hugs,
Michelle
Oh Nina, your work is beautiful !! And that new color also ! I have send you an email :-)
Csodás lett!!Tényeg gyönyörű ez a fáradtrózsaszínesbarnás:)Ilyen hangulatom van éppen:)
The new colors are so lovely.
It will be wonderful, this colour is very beautiful and i love too this wonderful design from Nataliejo.
I will order you soon your beautiful threads ! i love them so much ! Have a nice week end . Take care of you Marielle from France
Beautiful colors!!!I love them!
Lovely design, it just smells of spring! And great choice of thread, too
CHERRY COLA! I just fell in love with this thread!!!
Paola.
Very beautiful start!
And so cool new colour of thread! I'm in love... )))
Очень красиво! Безумно приятное сочетание цветов, такие гармоничные, нежные и при этом теплые! Есть во что влюбиться :)
Wonderful design and wonderful choice for the floss.I use to change a lot of things stitching, it is more personal.
Congratulations for your blog, I like it a lot.
Bst Rgds.
So pretty! Lovely blog!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
ce cherry cola est sublime!! magnifique!!! bravo Nina
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Hi Nina:)
I LOVE your new color, it's beautiful!! It works perfectly with that design...which is wonderful:))
(((Lots of love)))
Violet
Beautiful pieces and I enjoyed scrolling through your work and seeing your TUSAL jar!
What a lovely color you have chosen !! I love it ! Can't wait to see more of your stitching ! Thank you for sharing, Nina :-)
Nina this colour is gorgeous!!! I love it!
Hugs
Argante
Oh what a gorgeous work so romantic!!!!
Post a Comment